KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh Run the Guantlet

Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh Run the Guantlet
Started by: Deception

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh Run the Guantlet

1) ROTS PT Jedi Council
2) Darth Revan, Darth Malak and Darth Traya
3) DE Sidious and DE Luke
4) Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma
5) DN Luke and DN Kyp Durron
6) Marka Ragnos
7) They Make it

Where do the duo fall? IMO They fall at Ragnos.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:34 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

How do you stop those two??

They either die at 6 or make it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:39 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

This is a crazy thread.

I think they fall at Ragnos, or its possible that they could make it through.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 11:41 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Depends...how much rest do they get in between fights. If they vs them all right after winning they might be fatigued.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:51 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they have enough time in between each fight to heal themselves, then fatigue and injury won't be a factor and I think they will make it all of the way. If they get something like 10 minutes in between each fight, I think they fall at 4 or 5.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:07 PM
Click here to Send hord06 a Private Message Find more posts by hord06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

They get to Marka Ragnos and crap themselves while he ***** smacks them into nonexistance.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Janus Marius
They get to Marka Ragnos and crap themselves while he ***** smacks them into nonexistance.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:47 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's if they are really fatigued and injured. If they are both under perfect condition, they would be able to take him.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:49 PM
Click here to Send hord06 a Private Message Find more posts by hord06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No, they wouldn't. They couldn't take him together with support from other sith lords and massassi on his death bed.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

They were rivals so it is not like they would have exactly worked together to kill him. And how do you even know that he wasn't poisoned for example. There are countless alternatives as to why it didn't appear that Sadow or Kressh attempted to kill him on his deathbed.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:56 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

There's no evidence of anyone poisoning him on his deathbed, and even if he -was- poisoned, that's even worse. They couldn't stand up to him in combat and kill him (Which IS the Sith way), so someone finally poisoned him after a century of what the narrator calls "Iron rule".

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:08 PM
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your argument is completely flawed because there are far too many alternatives as to why Ragnos was not challenged on his deathbed. You also have to consider that Naga Sadow likely improved greatly since Ragnos' funeral. I agree that Ragnos would probably be able to take either of them individually but I think that you are being slightly fanboyish if you think that he would own both of them together.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:26 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by hord06
[Your argument is completely flawed because there are far too many alternatives as to why Ragnos was not challenged on his deathbed.

Really? Can you isolate one? Is that why the narrator describes Ragnos with definitives of being THE dark lord of the Sith? Have you seen the post in my profile that details conclusively Ragnos' power over the two of them EVEN AS A SPIRIT? I suggest you click it and take a look. Don't ever tell me my argument is "completely flawed" without some REAL proof behind it.

quote:
You also have to consider that Naga Sadow likely improved greatly since Ragnos' funeral.

Really? Where's the proof of this? Or are you arguing out of your ass?

quote:
I agree that Ragnos would probably be able to take either of them individually but I think that you are being slightly fanboyish if you think that he would own both of them together.

No, I'm not. And if you knew a damn thing about the source material, you wouldn't be making these baseless accusations.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:39 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

(please log in to view the image)

Here's your fight.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:39 PM
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you drew the conclusion that he would own both of them at the same time with ease from that picture.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:11 PM
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Really? Where's the proof of this? Or are you arguing out of your ass?"

Maybe because force users tend to grow stronger as time progresses. Oh and we also see him destroy a star in DLOTS (far greater then anything we see him do in GAOTS and FOTSE).

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:18 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm assuming you are Numan, if that is the case I forgive you. What do you want Janus to prove exactly, your unsubstantiated opinions? Let's see..
Sadow improved-prove up. Sadow didn't dare make a peep even while Ragnos was dying, he woudn't make one while Ragnos was alive, no matter how powerful he got. Understand, Ragnos was the most powerful of the most powerful, so your "maybes" aren't part of a logical argument.
And nobody poisoned him on his deathbed where are you getting this crap? He died of old age this is a fact. Anyways Sadow and Kressh bitchslap everyone until they get to Ragnos, then he makes them disappear.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:02 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Re: Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh Run the Guantlet

Originally posted by Deception
1) ROTS PT Jedi Council
2) Darth Revan, Darth Malak and Darth Traya
3) DE Sidious and DE Luke
4) Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma
5) DN Luke and DN Kyp Durron
6) Marka Ragnos
7) They Make it

Where do the duo fall? IMO They fall at Ragnos.

1-5 either of the two ancient sith lords might be able to do alone. But they would probably die at 6.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:21 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firstly who the hell is Numan? This is the 2nd time you have accused me of being him. I have already stated that Marka Ragnos was definitely more powerful then Ludo Kressh and probably more powerful then Sadow, but do not think that he could take out both of them at the same time. Nobody here has given a good enough argument for that belief. And if anybody was going to, I can say that without a doubt it wouldn't be you. I have seen IKC own you numerous times, and still don't get why you challenge him all of the time.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:21 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by hord06
And you drew the conclusion that he would own both of them at the same time with ease from that picture.

No, hord. But that picture DOES show that even in death, they submit to him. Do you see the act of submission? Sadow HATED Ragnos. Yet he submits. Why? Cuz he has no chance of winning. In an empire of sith, Ragnos remained alive and undefeated.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:51 PM