KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs Kun

Revan vs Kun
Started by: Darth Kun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Kun
Sith Member

Revan vs Kun

Setting is in New York city no people no cars just them. rolling on floor laughing big grin rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth Kun a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

um.. i say kun he turned a whole planet full into his, so that he could preserve it and live a four thousand or more years only to be killed by some novice jedi, wow, now that i think about it i'd say revan he did kill alot of very powerful people such as malak and most of the republic

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Exar Kun. Defeated a Jedi grandmaster in 15 seconds, froze thousands on Coruscant, has the ability to rip large holes in Temple rock and flesh with his bracer blasts.

He'd pretty much pwn Revan.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Ok, Vodo was not a grandmaster, stop perpetuating that stupid rumor.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:58 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

i agree he wasn't a grand master, but you got to admit he was very close to becoming one

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

No, I don't. There's no reason to believe there WAS a Grandmaster there

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

The man was a blatant Yoda clone. If they weren't aiming for Grandmaster, then "old and powerful Jedi Master" works just as well.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Except Yoda was stronger, smarter and generally more effective.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:02 PM
BLAK FOX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Revan. I can't see Kun being able to battle through a fortress of dark jedi and advanced battle droids and then facing someone as powerful as Malak with all of the power of the star forge at his disposal.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:02 PM
Click here to Send BLAK FOX a Private Message Find more posts by BLAK FOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

He was a revered Master nonetheless, I seem to recall you parading around that he was a weakling, and had no training with a lightsaber - that he only builds them. Great assumption, eh Lightsnake? stick out tongue

As for the actual match, Kun takes it.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

The guy who fights with a stick to defeat the darkest power in the universe? And I called him an ineffective moron who can't hold a candle to Yoda or Mace, there's a difference.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:05 PM
BLAK FOX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't Odun Urr the grandmaster.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Click here to Send BLAK FOX a Private Message Find more posts by BLAK FOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

i must agree with lightsnake mainly because yoda was labelled as one of the wisest jedi ever.
oh, and lightsnake what happenned to your old sig, that was tight, this one is cool too.

Advent
Just Leaving

No. If he was that'd only be more impressive for Kun.

And, Lightsnake, on GameFAQs you said it in my "Most powerful Force user of the Old Republic" topic, either you or AcStyles.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

This is the only sig I've ever had.

Odan was the 'spokesman', and the Gfaqs arguments are long buried, we both threw a lot of things out that we didn't mean.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:06 PM
Generic Hero
KGB

I say Revan. I can't see Kun being able to battle through a fortress of dark jedi and advanced battle droids and then facing someone as powerful as Malak with all of the power of the star forge at his disposal.

Canonically, he didn't have to kill anyone. In my playthroughs, I use stealth. Seems more Jedi-like (Try not to harm a soul, ala Kenobi on the Death Star).

Battle droids? If Revan was smart he'd take out the 3 necessary then shut 'em all down. They didn't seem so tough, either.

And I doubt "The power of the Star Forge" has been substantiated at all. How it hightened Malak's powers is another question. It's possible that the Dead Jedi life-thingies was the power of the Star Forge. If that is the case: Revan could have used the extra lives himself.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:08 PM
Darth Kun
Sith Member

can we please stay on the battle (imbusljsdkhfakjewfhksjdfhk)

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth Kun a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

reven had his memory wiped and still recovered to overthrow malak and his padawan, and he took over star forge, Exar Kun was the first double bladed lightsaber wielder ever, and he took a whole planet to preserve his soul
from that who do you think was better

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:12 PM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Razielim
Exar Kun. Defeated a Jedi grandmaster in 15 seconds, froze thousands on Coruscant, has the ability to rip large holes in Temple rock and flesh with his bracer blasts.

He'd pretty much pwn Revan.

I hope you don't mean Vodo, that was a hell of a fight. The freezing thing didn't work on force sensitives.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 08:04 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Er... ?

One hell of a fight ? It lasted 5 slides !

Old Post May 21st, 2006 08:24 PM