KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kindomcome Flash vs Runner vs silver surfer

Kindomcome Flash vs Runner vs silver surfer
Started by: Supreme being

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supreme being
Astet controller

Kindomcome Flash vs Runner vs silver surfer

OK the scenario is there are flags located all around the world in every city in every country on the planet and the three contestants have to grab them the contestant with the most flags wins. There are no Humans on the planet so they are free to utilise their speed to the fullest of capabilities so who wins?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 02:15 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Re: Kindomcome Flash vs Runner vs silver surfer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supreme being
OK the scenario is there are flags located all around the world in every city in every country on the planet and the three contestants have to grab them the contestant with the most flags wins. There are no Humans on the planet so they are free to utilise their speed to the fullest of capabilities so who wins?

Awsome thread but flash smokes these two jokers.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 02:25 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah I agree, Flash from Kingdom Come "lived between the ticks of a second"

He should take this.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 02:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah I agree, Flash from Kingdom Come "lived between the ticks of a second"

He should take this.

Ok he may live between the ticks of a second but isnt it possible for both surfer and the runner to perceive or do the same?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 03:59 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok he may live between the ticks of a second but isnt it possible for both surfer and the runner to perceive or do the same?
yep, but Runner toyed /w/ Surfer, so SS won't be a factor here at all.

This fight is really just between Runner and Flash, and I personally feel that KC Flash could beat Runner in a race, but who knows?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

This fight is really just between Runner and Flash, and I personally feel that KC Flash could beat Runner in a race, but who knows?

That basically sums this thread up I dont even think Flash did anything in KC except be described. We dont have enough information I think Runner would win beacuse he has been around longer.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:06 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That basically sums this thread up I dont even think Flash did anything in KC except be described. We dont have enough information I think Runner would win beacuse he has been around longer.
Well Flash's greatest feats were guarding an entire city by himself, and showing the ability to transverse through different dimensions, but thats pretty much it.

Remember though, Runner isn't exactly the feat king either laughing out loud

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 12th, 2006 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:10 PM
jrodslam

Another thing to note is that Kingdom Come Flash never slept or ran out of energy. Surfer has a limit. Not sure about Runner though.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:14 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Remember though, Runner isn't exactly the feat king either laughing out loud

Thats due to lack of appearances thats all. As far as I know SS can travel several times the speed of light so Runner could do much more. If you can run at light speed that automitically enables you to time travel.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:20 PM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jrodslam
Another thing to note is that Kingdom Come Flash never slept or ran out of energy. Surfer has a limit. Not sure about Runner though.

Silver Surfer and Runner don't sleep or run out of energy either, so this is a non-factor.

Runner is faster than Surfer, one of the few beings that is faster, so logically we can eliminate Surfer from the competition.

I'm going to go with Runner on this one. He has lived over 5 billion years just running throughout the universe non-stop. He is one of the few people who was capable of beating Thanos senseless, while Thanos has his tech chair no less, that's a feat even the Hulk can't claim, and shows just how fast he is.

Runner FTW. He is basically like Flash if you gave him Silver Surfer's powers. Being billions of years old gives him the experience to take this competition hands down.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:27 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Runner for the win. Runner has been around longer.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thats due to lack of appearances thats all.
KC Flash was only seen on like 3-4pgs, so he lacks appearences as well

As far as I know SS can travel several times the speed of light so Runner could do much more.
Not really, Runner and Surfer weren't racing or anything, so I'd doubt they were moving several times the speed of light, but they may have been....... I know that they can move at such speeds, but I don't think they were in that particular fight.

If you can run at light speed that automitically enables you to time travel.
Not true, several characters in Marvel and DC alike can run or fly at the speed of light, but most of them have never traveled through time.

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 12th, 2006 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:29 PM
Stupid Rookie

yep, but Runner toyed /w/ Surfer, so SS won't be a factor here at all.

Saying somone who travels at millions of times the speed of light will not be a factor is insane. SS and Runner are pretty much the fastest people in MU and combined they should be able to take KCF in capture the flags.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:30 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Saying somone who travels at millions of times the speed of light will not be a factor is insane. SS and Runner are pretty much the fastest people in MU and combined they should be able to take KCF in capture the flags.
I meant he is not a factor as far as winning this, because we know for sure that Runner is faster.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:31 PM
Stupid Rookie

KC Flash was only seen on like 3-4pgs, so he lacks appearences as well

Not really, Runner and Surfer weren't racing or anything, so I'd doubt they were moving several times the speed of light, but they may have been....... who knows?

Not true, several characters in Marvel and DC alike can run or fly at the speed of light, but most of them have never traveled through time.

Wait, are you suggesting that SS and The Runner can't travel faster than the speed of light?

The third part is true, but we know SS can, and we know the runner is able to achieve speeds in SSs range.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:32 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

I meant he is not a factor as far as winning this, because we know for sure that Runner is faster.

Edit, read post wrong, I am an idiot

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:33 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wait, are you suggesting that SS and The Runner can't travel faster than the speed of light?
Where did I say that?

Look at my post again, I made a few edits to make it more clear.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:34 PM
Deadline

Not really, Runner and Surfer weren't racing or anything, so I'd doubt they were moving several times the speed of light, but they may have been....... who knows?

yes but since Runner is more powerful we coudl assume he is faster. Especvially since he is called the Runner as well.

Well ok its just physics if you travel at light speed you will time travel but of course comic book physics is different. At any rate Runner is much faster than SS and SS can travel several times the speed oif light. Surely the Runner can time travel.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:34 PM
jrodslam

Originally posted by Kutulu
Silver Surfer and Runner don't sleep or run out of energy either, so this is a non-factor.

False. Surfer has said himself more than once that his power isnt limitless. Using too much of it in duration drains him. Its a huge factor here.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:35 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Edit, read post wrong, I am an idiot
This isn't a team effort, its simply a race where the guy with the most flags wins.

And we know for sure that Surfer wont win.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:35 PM