KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » moderate this forum

moderate this forum
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

moderate this forum

Can someoneone moderate this thread, we have too many reoccuring theme's.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 08:43 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i asked raz but he said we dont need one

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:06 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
i asked raz but he said we dont need one

Not surprised, basically it means they don't give a them.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:09 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah kinda like how despite the that fact many posters have complained they dont give a damn that people are offended by the wildest sexual fantasy thread in the off topic section.thats how they work around here though,they dont care.at least they closed that stupid truth about 9-11 thread.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah kinda like how despite the that fact many posters have complained they dont give a damn that people are offended by the wildest sexual fantasy thread in the off topic section.thats how they work around here though,they dont care.at least they closed that stupid truth about 9-11 thread.

Honestly, I'm glad were able to make information forums. I know many people work real hard to study and post this information, like winter. But, I belive it's wasted. anyone who let's himself be controlled is a fool, I think we should make more threads on how we can stop the nwo as opposed to informing people about, since there is a wealth of information being posted here.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:36 PM
Mr Krieger

Yes, and ban all of us Sheep! eek!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:45 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Honestly, I'm glad were able to make information forums. I know many people work real hard to study and post this information, like winter. But, I belive it's wasted. anyone who let's himself be controlled is a fool, I think we should make more threads on how we can stop the nwo as opposed to informing people about, since there is a wealth of information being posted here.

Yeah I'm glad that it was to.I agree with you that its wasted.People like Winter and David really do DO a great job of studying and working hard to post their information and I for one. appreciate their efforts.But like you said,I think its pretty much wasted myself because nobody ever reads it but a few individuals like me and you,thats about it. sad

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 10:19 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah I'm glad that it was to.I agree with you that its wasted.People like Winter and David really do DO a great job of studying and working hard to post their information and I for one. appreciate their efforts.But like you said,I think its pretty much wasted myself because nobody ever reads it but a few individuals like me and you,thats about it. sad

That's why I belive the future threads should focus on stopping them, as opposed to information.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 10:23 PM
Mr Parker

what do you mean by stopping them? I want them to continue making their threads because even if nobody else reads them,I do and they keep me informed on things.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 10:27 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

what do you mean by stopping them? I want them to continue making their threads because even if nobody else reads them,I do and they keep me informed on things.

Knowing information doesn't equal stopping them, they have more power than we think, you think just posting in forums is enough?

I admitt it's something, but if the NWO were fomred what next?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 10:34 PM
Mr Krieger

Yes, 4 people are definately going to stop the NWO on a Web Forum

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 10:36 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

For instance mr.parker, we could post the NWO survival guide?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 10:39 PM
Mr Krieger

Form a resistance based in the Sewers?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 10:41 PM
David Tsarion

maybe we should go to other forums and try there to make people aware of things. hardly anyone here reads the posts other than us and the funny sceptics. to me it looks more like a waste of energy and time wich could be used more wisely.

also it seems we haven't got much time left when it comes to the internet in its current form. the elite is hellbend on bringing in internet 2, and they will succeed - eventually..

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:29 AM
David Tsarion is currently offline Click here to Send David Tsarion a Private Message Find more posts by David Tsarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

This forum doesn't have nearly enough traffic to warrant needing a specific mod.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:32 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by David Tsarion
maybe we should go to other forums and try there to make people aware of things. hardly anyone here reads the posts other than us and the funny sceptics. to me it looks more like a waste of energy and time wich could be used more wisely.

also it seems we haven't got much time left when it comes to the internet in its current form. the elite is hellbend on bringing in internet 2, and they will succeed - eventually..

That's why we should focus on stopping them instead of focusing on using information to wake up people. honestly anyone who is ignorant enough to let the elite condition, has their self to blame. there is a weath of information in this forum alone, let's not foget about the rest of the web. IMO, we should focus on stopping them instead of making people aware.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:57 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Well, I think all the major posters here have declared a Mod is warrented, if you guys find a candidate and get everyone to agree on atleast that then maybe Raz will cave in...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:38 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Maybe once we get a 6th regular poster...erm

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:39 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Maybe once you become a major poster.....

I think currently the major posters here are...

Kharmadog,
Emperor Ashtar,
Mr Parker,
Nuclear Winter,
Deano,
and myself...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:41 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I'm not saying I'm a major poster. I'm just saying that this forum has hardly enough traffic to necessitate a mod.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:43 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote