KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Empire of Darkness

Empire of Darkness
Started by: Emily Writer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Empire of Darkness

Empire of Darkness

Long ago, when darkness and flames covered the land of SherTill, many men and women trembled in fear of their dark emperess, Natasha, a young, beautiful, evil woman who had blood red eyes, long black hair that went to the middle of her back, a femminin body of which looked pure; Her intensions were not. For she once knew kindess until the world cast her away for the use of the Dark Magic. She now resides as ruler of SherTill and plans on taking the world as her own.

Five brave heroes and Heroines now walk the earth, each with their own powers and skills.

Kyle- a nobleman from the swordsman guild Orphit. He is 37 years old and has the power of fire, of which he uses for his strong, crystal blade, Terra. The sword he named after the death of his nine year old daughter.

Jessica - a beautiful rouge archer with the power of wind. She is 17 years old and weilds a crossbow and arrows with poisoned heads. She Fights along side her brother, with her mother's spirit guiding her, she fights.

Hiro - a young rouge with the power of earth. He is 17 years old and weilds a staff. He fights along side his sister, Jessica and protects her with his magic.

Reno - an ambitios child, a mere 13 years old and already able to weild a bastard sword with great strength. He has the power of light.

Steph - an ubnoxious trickster, much is unknown about her, her age is 19. She loves to pull dangorous pranks for fun, but was a former captive of the King, she broke free by creating a chemical that could burn through metal, known as acid. She has no magic, though uses chemistry and potions, along with her 12 sided dice.

The story takes place in the age of kings, the old ages. Where many species along with humans walked the earth. Animals were used for work, such as farming, hunting and for the very purpose of food. The enjoyment the men and women get, of which is tragic, is to watch fights in the colloseum, where Knights and Wizards fight to the death, to prove to others that either brute strength, or the magic is stronger.

The story will start out as the lives of the hero's as children ten years ago. They are great friends, including Natasha. They live in an orphan home. The only one who is not a child is Kyle, who runs the home.

Spots:

Emily Writer - Natasha
Silent_Dreams - Steph
Scarecrow088 - Hiro
TradeMark - Kyle
Johns Mannequin - Reno
Thunder Fox - Jessica

---------------------------------------

Natasha - Child form: (please log in to view the image)

Natasha Adult: (please log in to view the image) (without the wings)
---------------------

Natasha sat on a small chair in the corner by herself, watching the other children play. She stood up and walked over to a small box of toys and started digging around. She giggled happily when she picked up a fake wooden wand and curtsied to Kyle before running out of the orphan home and to the back yard. She started to wave it around, making small black lines in the thin air, as if she were drawing on nothing.

Last edited by Skunkette Love on Oct 30th, 2006 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 10:20 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Bump..?)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:34 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

jessica

Attachment: ninja_by_liloochan.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:03 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Attachment: 1439832640[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:19 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Attachment: 1439832640[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:23 AM
scarecrow88

((can we start or are we waiting for emily))

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:56 PM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Just get the adult and child pics for your character and start.. if you read the top post you would have seen my story post...)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:31 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

does kyle have to be 37 because i can't find a pic of a 37 year old anime pic

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:15 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(He can look in his twenties...)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:23 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Let me know if any spots open up =] }

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 12:31 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

ditto...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:54 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
well i am out of this wild cherry just got my stupid character

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 01:56 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(ok.. I'm making two new characters...)

Ezhno Haken - a follower of Natasha, and Natasha's child hood friend. He is a martial artist with the power of ice. He does as he is told. He loves the feel of a battle and nothing stands in his way.

Robin Heart - a follower of Natasha, and best of friends. She uses a staff to poison her enemies.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:53 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

claiming Ezno Haken

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:54 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(please log in to view the image) Child
(please log in to view the image)Teen
(please log in to view the image)adult

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:59 AM
scarecrow88

Originally posted by Emily Writer
(Just get the adult and child pics for your character and start.. if you read the top post you would have seen my story post...)
oh...big grin

child

Attachment: 22.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 04:53 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

teen (how do you add all three at once)

Attachment: guy1.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 04:54 AM
scarecrow88

adult

Attachment: sagara5.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 04:55 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

photobucket

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 05:14 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
ditto...
[Ditto 2]

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 09:49 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote