KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 2 Deleted Scenes

POTC 2 Deleted Scenes
Started by: *jcd*gmc*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*jcd*gmc*

Shocked POTC 2 Deleted Scenes

Does anyone know where to find them?? I mean I would like to see if they are as Jack/Liz centerd as the first one's. Please help!!!

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:02 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

They will be on the dvd and I think before you can't see them.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:04 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

what!!?? dang it. i thought some person who was sooooooooooo smart could put them online or something

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:07 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

LOL we had a thread like this a while back, where we made up some pretty great deleted scenes we would LIKE to see on the dvd. big grin if you can find it, you'd probably enjoy it.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:31 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
what!!?? dang it. i thought some person who was sooooooooooo smart could put them online or something

yeah i think that would be pretty impossible to find online, but i like your siggy, love that part that you wrote

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:13 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

aaahh!! i LOVE your siggy, Sophie!! ssexxi!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:15 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
yeah i think that would be pretty impossible to find online, but i like your siggy, love that part that you wrote

I love Secret Window!! Johnny's so HOT in that movie

some other person stole the corn line that I wanted--"I know I can do it." Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl......"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:36 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

ooh,
well your line is still good

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:44 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
I love Secret Window!! Johnny's so HOT in that movie

some other person stole the corn line that I wanted--"I know I can do it." Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl......"

Yes, what I like especially is his hair after sleeping, because after I coloured my hair blond, it looks exactly the same way!!

But seriously the whole movie is fantastic!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:48 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

here, i just made my 1st wallpaper 2 and its secret window. its to big to upload on here so go to my youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/ivebeendepped

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:48 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

that's cool

i just saw it and i'm so obsessed with it!!

i love the part when he's talking to himself, in the living room, and he's like rah, rah rah!! after he's like THE GUN WASN'T LOADED!!! they said on FX that his son made that noise when he was frustrated.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 11:54 PM
*jcd*gmc*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twc8zDH6Gks

watch from exactly 2 minutes and hear the rah rah thing

then afterwards hear the line i have by my siggy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:03 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

idk y, but i was laughing hysterically throughout that whole thing! i guess i was thinking about the rah rah rah! part. lol Johnny is beyond ssexxi!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:21 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

That movie is awesome. Did ya know the dog in it is blind?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 12:59 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

really? the dog chico was blind-the actual dog?

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:07 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Yeah, if you notice when he goes out the pet door he kind of sways, I saw it one Special Features 4 the dvd

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:10 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

haha i stole the corn line:P

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:12 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

poor chico i didnt care if his ex wife and pathetic lover had to die! lol just poor chico lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:18 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol do you know how the book ends? its different..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:21 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I'm gonna see if I can read it...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:27 AM