KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Guesses, Estimations, etc. (possible spoilers)

Guesses, Estimations, etc. (possible spoilers)
Started by: Chiki Mina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Guesses, Estimations, etc. (possible spoilers)

THis post is basically about some guesses and estimations of everyones age, year, past, etc. and also more theories..duh

First of all i want to say hello to all my friends!(hopefully if i have any lol) and sorry that i havent post in like 2 weeks or so. I was sick with a fever and sweating- i was a mess. I know its no excuse for not me to come here. I think it was rather selfish so i apoligize.

BACK TO SUBJECT

I was wondering about jacks age and his past. All we know from wikipedia is that he was an employee for the EITC yada yada but i wonder about his AGE. mr depp is 42 i believe but what is Jacks character age?? Im wondering if anybody has an idea or knows a web with that.

Elizabeth and Will i know theywere 12 when they met and in cotbp, 8 years later, they are 20. So in DMC how long was it they have last seen jack?

Elizabeths mom..?? I know these are alot of questions that are friggin annoying but im so curious if anyone has some guess or could find info other than wikipedia.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 08:50 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

um actually Johnny is 43. no offense. u were close tho! but that doesnt mean that Jack is that old. ive always wondered how old he was. its never mentioned

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 08:55 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

Barbossa said in the cave: for ten years you carried that pistol! so maybe when he went to sea with 20 then he must be 30...but could be younger or older.

and i don't think it's a long time later.... I mean they wanted to marry and do you really want to wait over a year? no i think it must be some months or so!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 08:58 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

gah! they need to just TELL US! everyone figures that since Johnny is 43 that Jack is too! i dint think thats true. think hes in his 30's or sumthin

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:02 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

thanx ivebeendepped-i was close lol. Its just mr depp looks young and still has that boyish charm its hard to say his 43 lol wink
But aside from mr depps age---JACKS AGE. I always thought that he was 30-ish. then i wonder how old was he when he started working for beckett like i wonder how he was like as a tennager. I dunno theres so much to ask. I suppose norrie is about um 40?? just guessing

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:12 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Johnny doesnt lookk a day over 25. he is so fresh and ssexxi and lovely. he tries so hard not to b famous. he tries so hard NOT to be a heartthrob, but he cant help it!he will always be ssexxi and if i ever meet him, ill tell him that

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:14 PM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

haha, he'd probably be like um...thank you?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:21 PM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*singsong voice* i bet he'd bbbllluussshhh! and smile and then i would drop to the ground, having fainted cuz that smile is so ssexxi

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:24 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

my mom loves him lol thanx to her she 'introduced me to mr depp' when i was 5. i had a crush-hell a mayor crush but what attracted me more was his acting. LOL ok lets at least try to get back to the subject lol/

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 09:27 PM
CaptinJackLover

me too, i absolutley fell in love with him cuz of his acting! but his looks dont hurt either! big grin lol

umm i think Jack is in his late 20's early 30'3...he cnat be tooo much older than Liz and Will

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:04 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

I'd say Jack was in his mid-thirties at oldest. I hate to rest on the 'But it's Disney..." stuff again, but honestly I don't think Disney would write a storyline about a lust story more than 15-ish years sparation... Although we don't know how old Norrington is either. Damn lack of ages.

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:15 PM
taurusbaby0509 is currently offline Click here to Send taurusbaby0509 a Private Message Find more posts by taurusbaby0509 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

well actually id say Jac and Norrington are about the same age andin the beginning of COTBP it seemed Norr was about 10 years older than Lizzy he looked like in his early 20's, so id say they are around 30ish

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:17 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

That's what I've always thought. I wish they'd just tell us though. hahaha

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:19 PM
taurusbaby0509 is currently offline Click here to Send taurusbaby0509 a Private Message Find more posts by taurusbaby0509 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

lol i know im very curious about there age

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:21 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yea me too i wished they could tell us give us a little more hints. im jsut so curious about this u know. bc liz sees jack and shes like wow u know he looks good even with years of experience with life. i think liz is like us gurls with johnny. we just really dont care of johnnys age he doesnt look 43 and he will always look so damn good.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:24 PM
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

It would make somethins easier, I think... haha
and I love your signature!

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:24 PM
taurusbaby0509
Mrs Captain Jack Sparrow

Johnny just doesn't age. I mean really. In Nightmare on Elm Street, he was like 20something playing like a 16 years old. Amazing! haha not that they don't do that nowadays but sometimes its easier to tell. Johnny just doesn't age, like I said!

Mmmmm... Savvy?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:25 PM
CaptinJackLover

yea is he too incredible sexy to age

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:28 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

"sigh" yea..AHE anyways lol. I wonder how jack was a child. do u think he possibly was like liz as a kid fascinates by pirates and looking for freedom..?
oh and thanx taurusbaby0509 about the signature if it was my signature u were talking about lool. if not it ok hehe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:53 PM
CaptinJackLover

ummm yeah i htink he was, cuz i dont think his life strated out as piarte....i think there was a certain event in his life that mad ehim want to live the life a pirate, like what happened with Liz i guess. Maybe thats why they get along so perfectly well. Cuz their past is so similar, and they can relate to one another even tho Liz has no idea of Jack's past she probably has a feeling of what happened, and thats why she is always saying she knows he is a good man, ya know?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:58 PM