KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Punisher and Daredevil vs Bane and Deadpool

The Punisher and Daredevil vs Bane and Deadpool
Started by: heru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heru

The Punisher and Daredevil vs Bane and Deadpool

Both teams, have faced there team mate on the battle feild before. But as partners which team would come out on top.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:11 PM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Punisher and Daredevil. Bane is not a factor here. And two-on-one, they can knock out Deadpool.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:50 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

how is bane a non-factor? i say that team actually takes it, at least 5/10

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:12 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
how is bane a non-factor? i say that team actually takes it, at least 5/10

Because compared to the rest, Bane is inferior. Yes, he's super strong, has incredible martial arts abilities, and a brilliant tactician. However, all those skills don't stop bullets. no expression

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:23 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

so he wouldn't be able to stand enough bullets to get to Punisher and crush his skull....making this a DD vs DP thread?no expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:25 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

so he wouldn't be able to stand enough bullets to get to Punisher and crush his skull....making this a DD vs DP thread?no expression

No. Not with the sheer ludicrous amount of firepower and the amazing accuracy Frank possesses.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:30 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

ah well, there's wishful thinking......DD and P get the majority, but not 10/10.....6-7/10 because i'm sure DP could somehow pull a few wins...even by himself

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:33 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

ah well, there's wishful thinking......DD and P get the majority, but not 10/10.....6-7/10 because i'm sure DP could somehow pull a few wins...even by himself

See, this is where you and I agree. yes rock

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:58 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Metalmanx
See, this is where you and I agree. yes rock
Bane has heavey firepower as well. He doen't just use his his fists anymore.

I say DP is by far the most dangerous person here.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:13 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Punisher and Daredevil. Bane is not a factor here. And two-on-one, they can knock out Deadpool.

hey I could be mistaken, but dident you think that deadpool could take both wolverine and sabertooth at once?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:27 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Newjak
Bane has heavey firepower as well. He doen't just use his his fists anymore.

I say DP is by far the most dangerous person here.

Very much so.

And to Capt it up's question....that seems a bit excessive.

Deadpool could likely take EITHER of them for a majority, but certainly not BOTH.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:28 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer
Very much so.

And to Capt it up's question....that seems a bit excessive.

Deadpool could likely take EITHER of them for a majority, but certainly not BOTH.

I am pritty sure he said it lol I gunna try and find his quote

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:33 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Is this serious DP or regular DP? Either way, I think that Team 1 has the advantage.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:42 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by capt it up
hey I could be mistaken, but dident you think that deadpool could take both wolverine and sabertooth at once?

Did I? I REALLY don't recall that. Are you sure I wasn't saying that he could take them each on one-on-one? Cuz I don't think I'd ever say he could take them both out at the same time. erm

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:57 AM
PRAYERRUN

I don't think that Deadpool would be dumb enough to send Bane against punisher. it would be deadpool vs Punisher and Bane vs Daredevil....in which case Deadpool would take out punny and then go help take out Daredevil. Deadpool and Bane win.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:38 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't think that Deadpool would be dumb enough to send Bane against punisher. it would be deadpool vs Punisher and Bane vs Daredevil....in which case Deadpool would take out punny and then go help take out Daredevil. Deadpool and Bane win.

Possibly.

Bane can keep up with Batman SOMETIMES. But I do believe Batman made a fool of Bane when they were on equal footing. It would seem that Daredevil would do the exact same - only faster. I dunno if Bane could deal with Daredevil for long enough. erm.

A serious Deadpool at peak efficiency should be able to take the punisher with ease...but, then again, the same could be said about Daredevil taking Bane.

And if that IS the case, well, then it would end up as a tired Daredevil vs. a fresh, wise cracking Deadpool.

So yeah, I suppose Bane & Deadpool could take the majority.

erm

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 04:31 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote