KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » script is suggestive....or fake. That's why I posted it.

script is suggestive....or fake. That's why I posted it.
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

script is suggestive....or fake. That's why I posted it.

Look what it says in the script

http://www.everythingjohnny.com/id116.html

"Jack shoots Barbossa while looking at Elizabeth."

Now, I know we've all noticed that before and we discussed how it gave him the balls to actually do it because he's become protective of her at this point (not in love, just protective), but does anyone know if this is in the official script, or just someone phrasing it a certain way? It is definitely suggestive of a relationship if it is official.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:38 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: script is suggestive....or fake. That's why I posted it.

quote:

"Jack shoots Barbossa while looking at Elizabeth."

Now, I know we've all noticed that before and we discussed how it gave him the balls to actually do it because he's become protective of her at this point (not in love, just protective), but does anyone know if this is in the official script, or just someone phrasing it a certain way? It is definitely suggestive of a relationship if it is official.

Where does it say this? I couldn't find it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:42 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

ya. all I saw was CotBP scrpit

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:55 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

It takes you to the script and you have to scroll down until you get to that part. Sorry. There's no way I can take you right to it. It's near the end when Jack, Will, and Liz are all fighting the pirates right before Will cuts himself and lets the blood go into the chest.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:57 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Isn't it possible that it was a poorly written sentence that means Barbossa is the one looking at Elizabeth? I didn't think Jack was even looking at Elizabeth when he shot Barbossa...that would have been awfully lucky. laughing

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:59 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

no i think he was actually... *pulls out DVD and watches closely*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:02 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

lol just like you CJL!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:05 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

That's why I was asking. I find it very hard for anyone (even Jack) to be able to shoot at a target while looking at something else. The unclear wording made me wonder if this was just someone who watched the movie and recorded line by line, or if it was the official script. The official script should have exactly who does what.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:06 AM
CaptinJackLover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
lol just like you CJL!

hehehe yepp! cuz im cool like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:08 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
Jack cuts his hand and bleeds on medallion, tosses it to Will; Barbosa aims pistol at Elizabeth; Jack shoots Barbosa while looking at Elizabeth.

Was that it smile . I wonder why Liz was running in the direction where Jack and Barbosa were Fighting?
That scene has puzzled me confused

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:08 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

If you have the DVD put it into the computer an watch the movie w/ script! That will answer your question!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:09 AM
CaptinJackLover

oo good idea! will do! *runs and takes DVD out of TV and puts in computer!* *watching closely and reading closely*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:12 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

damn I'll do it tomorrow. I'm lazy

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:13 AM
diddly
DIVING

score! me too! let CJL do the work! lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:17 AM
Surreal_44

Elizabeth is on some 'stepping stones' isn't she? I think she's just running toward the land where Barbossa and/or Jack is standing on (I don't have my movie handy, and I can't remember all the details).

Maybe she was going to try to tackle Barbossa. *ggg*

Barbossa was aiming his gun at Elizabeth, and Jack aims his gun at Barbossa, then there's a shot, and the blocking leads you to believe at first that Elizabeth may have been shot, but then it becomes obvious Barbossa was the one shot.

....that makes almost no sense. big grin

I just remember how Jack seemed to be staring Barbossa down. That's just my opinion though. big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:19 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Exactly Happy Dance

I'm agreeing with Turbo, not Surreal

Last edited by Mistypirate on Nov 14th, 2006 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:19 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Jack is staring down Barbossa in the final movie. I do think part of the reason he shot was to protect her, but come on. He knew Will would cut himself. This is why the three are such a cool trio.

It was just a confusing part of the script.

Surreal, I would love to see Liz tackle Barbossa. It would be like Dorothy tackling the Witch.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:21 AM
diddly
DIVING

????????????????????????? you lost me

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:21 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Jack is staring down Barbossa in the final movie. I do think part of the reason he shot was to protect her, but come on. He knew Will would cut himself. This is why the three are such a cool trio.

It was just a confusing part of the script.

Surreal, I would love to see Liz tackle Barbossa. It would be like Dorothy tackling the Witch.

I completely agree with you

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:22 AM
diddly
DIVING

uh huh totally

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 04:24 AM