KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Does anyone know what language this is?

Does anyone know what language this is?
Started by: BlackC@

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Does anyone know what language this is?

I was using a Ouija Board last night, I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast. Does anyone know if "ahae d emajaiy' means anything or the spirit was just playing around.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 06:16 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ouija boards are fake...simple as that.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 06:22 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu

yes

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 06:29 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by BlackC@
I was using a Ouija Board last night, I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast. Does anyone know if "ahae d emajaiy' means anything or the spirit was just playing around.
"I had email" smart

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 07:18 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

quija boards are for folks without the internet, why do you use one if you have the internet?

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 07:42 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Does anyone know what language this is?

I was using a Ouija Board last night

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 07:51 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Not believing is fine, but laughing at someone else's beliefs is down-right rude and idiotic.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 08:53 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Its not a belief, its a game

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 08:54 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Says you. It's a form of communication.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:12 AM
Clovie

like mobile phone?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:13 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

So what did the spirit tell you from this: ""ahae d emajaiy'"?

Oh and:

Not believing is fine, but laughing at someone else's beliefs is down-right rude and idiotic.

Nah, you know what's idiotic? This:

I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast.

Your cup moved VERY fast, so that gives you enough proof it was a spirit?

And I didnt laugh at your so called beliefs did I? No, I laughed at the fact you played with an Oujia board. Just because you think its real doesnt mean I have to, I can laugh at whatever I want...and I do. Moses parted the Red Seas? laughing Noah built an ark and filled it with 2 of every animal? laughing
Its not rude or idiotic to laugh at someone playing a board game, check yourself please. Quite clearly, others also think the same:

Originally posted by LanceWindu

Originally posted by Prabhodh
yes

Originally posted by bogen
quija boards are for folks without the internet, why do you use one if you have the internet?

Today's lesson brought to you by the letter M, N, A, O and the number 5.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:22 AM
babyccino
Fire ... ROCKS

teeheee

rock rock on rock

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:34 AM
babyccino is currently offline Click here to Send babyccino a Private Message Find more posts by babyccino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

always thought ouija boards are bad stuff...

never would wanna use it anyways...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:47 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

i belive although they seem promising and you want to belive in them, any sign of communication is in fact your own subconcious making you move the glass and you not realising you are doing it. like breathing.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:51 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

I'm sceptical about stuff like this, but lets say ouija really allows communication with spirits for now. Wouldn't that make using it a very very bad idea? I mean, basically you just open a line to spookyland and anyone or anything might take the call. Could be Elvis, your goldfish, Ed Gein or uncle Lucifer himself.
Good thing I don't believe in it, or it would scare the crap outta me.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 10:08 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Re: Does anyone know what language this is?

Gibberish.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:14 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Actually Its fun and enjoyable.

HaHaHa

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:49 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

I don't think it was an actual language at all...probably something messing with you. Your beliefs are yours..but I would trust one of those boards if my life depended on it...too many things have happened to my friends that have played that. I know it is just a game...I guess it is the Karma

Welcome to the city where your future is set forever.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:08 PM
Queen Solomon is currently offline Click here to Send Queen Solomon a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Solomon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:13 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Maybe the spirit was rubbish at spelling?

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 01:05 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote