KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Comicbook Awards 2

The Comicbook Awards 2
Started by: Prof Yahman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Comicbook Awards 2

Draco did this last year (Copied from Wizard I might add), and i cant be arsed to use the search engine to see if its been done again ..... anyway

The KMC'ers goes to .....

Best Writer : Geoff Johns (For writing the crisis, and virtually every other D.C. book at the moment)

Best Ongoing : The Runaways, I was going to give this to Superman, but i read the last 12 issues of the Runaways and decided to change my mind. Plus its actually out on time, always.

Worst Ongoing: Mann, hasn't the OYL flash just been absolutely CRAP ?

Best Bi monthly (only fair we had one, seeing as most of the best books are bi monthlies): the Ultimates (the run has contained two of my favourite issues ever published, pitty its never out on time).

Best Mini series : The Eternal (Although Annihilation comes a close second)

Worst Mini: Has to be between Drax and the Sentry's.

Best character/good guy : Sentry ... Na only joking, Has to go too Superman. The revamp in his three books have made his, one of the most interesting books around.

Best Villain : Iron man .... what a BASTARD, he pips 'Super Emo' to the line.

Best Newcomer:Vulcan I suppose, Not very many new characters this year, although Khyber (From Superman) looks to be something cool.

Best 'Come back'/Revamp: Superboy 'Emo' Prime.

Best Moment : Oh my god there have been so many, we have had Wolverine getting to know his more feminine side in Astonishing, we've had Ultimate Hawk-eye killing people with his finger nails in Ultimates, we've had Spider man reveal himself and we've had both Thor's Ultimates. I loved how Quicksilver killed 'Hurricane' in Ultimates and Black Adams 'finger of death' in Infinite Crisis. But my favourite moment by far, has to go to the 'The biggest mistake u made, was that you didn't let the Joker play', i.e. when Joker killed Alex Luthor in IC number 7.

Greatest W.T.F. moment : Sentry kissing the void in the last issue of his terrible mini.

Best Revelation: Code Lightning, Thor's return.

What We are looking forward to in 2007: T.Bolts written by Warren Ellis and 52's revelation.

Last edited by Prof Yahman on Dec 13th, 2006 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:09 PM
Prof Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send Prof Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by Prof Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have been reported for socking. Please enjoy your banning.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:16 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
You have been reported for socking. Please enjoy your banning.

Im pretty sure that i wont be banned , especially if u reported me to Digi. And i have decided i dont really like u very much, and that u probably have a very sad life. Good day ! smile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:53 PM
Prof Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send Prof Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by Prof Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof Yahman
Im pretty sure that i wont be banned , especially if u reported me to Digi. And i have decided i dont really like u very much, and that u probably have a very sad life. Good day ! smile

A person who takes the time to give awards to people on a comic forum says someone else has a sad life?

Hello Pot. My name is Kettle. Are you going to call me black?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:14 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

laughing

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:42 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

And that's 1 for Howard, 0 for Yahman.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:43 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Hello Pot. My name is Kettle. Are you going to call me black?

I think the pot got accused of being racist last time he called the kettle black ... from now on the kettle is african american

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
I think the pot got accused of being racist last time he called the kettle black ... from now on the kettle is african american

no expression

And will now get his own country and a comic by Reginald Hudlin where white pots with hoods and ebony blades for the kettle to steal.

Then he can accuse Iron Man of being a racist.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:03 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

wow...this was random and also

H_J that was a dick move erm

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:09 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
wow...this was random and also

H_J that was a dick move erm

Yeah, I'm having one of those days.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:10 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

nah actually...nevermind i read his posts before and he was the one being a dick....

no worries to you..smile

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:12 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

meh, don't feel bad H J...

I reported him too.

no expression

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Reported for what? I don't get it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:16 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Dinalfos
Reported for what?
He was a sock.

no expression

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Reported for what? I don't get it.

Being a sock?

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:17 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

but yahman is the good kind of sock. the funny kind.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:25 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Originally posted by Galan007
He was a sock.

no expression

confused

Is that slang or anything?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:28 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

now how did you guys know he was a sock i had no clue that time?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 10:59 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

confused

Is that slang or anything?
He was already perma-banned, and he came back uninvited.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:00 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

And will now get his own country and a comic by Reginald Hudlin where white pots with hoods and ebony blades for the kettle to steal.

Then he can accuse Iron Man of being a racist.

Uh ... what? .... who is Reginald Hudlin?

confused

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:38 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote