KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » You have got to be kidding me.

You have got to be kidding me.
Started by: ~Da Rev~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ax3l
Dream Finder

You have got to be kidding me.

So, i come home today, and attatched to my door-knocker is a note from the management of our apartment complex. In that note, was a piece of cardboard, turns out it was a piece of a papa johns pizza box, of which had my name on it. So, i guess someone found it in the bushes and turned it in to the office. Now i owe them $10. Can you believe this crap?

MY PLAN:

To get 10 bucks worth of quarters, and nasty written letter, and an envolope to put it all in, and the i'm going to turn it in the check deposite box.

OR

Not do anything, just to see what happens.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:36 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
So, i come home today, and attatched to my door-knocker is a note from the management of our apartment complex. In that note, was a piece of cardboard, turns out it was a piece of a papa johns pizza box, of which had my name on it. So, i guess someone found it in the bushes and turned it in to the office. Now i owe them $10. Can you believe this crap?

MY PLAN:

To get 10 bucks worth of quarters, and nasty written letter, and an envolope to put it all in, and the i'm going to turn it in the check deposite box.

OR

Not do anything, just to see what happens.

you got fined $10 for littering, is that what you are saying?

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:39 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
you got fined $10 for littering, is that what you are saying?
It wasn't intentional, and i tried to tell them that. It must have fallen out of a garbage bag i was carrying. But its a pizza box, so how could have i missed it!??

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:40 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Go with the second plan.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:40 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Dusty
Go with the second plan.
I'm thinking about it.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:42 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

You could always try paying the ten dollar fine.....I mean it's ten dollars.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:43 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

I'm thinking about it.

About what? shifty

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:44 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Dusty
About what? shifty
You should read the first post

whistle

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:44 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Tell them to **** off.

And then when they make you pay, relive that moment of you telling them to **** off.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:45 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Sue them.

Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Thorinn
Tell them to **** off.

And then when they make you pay, relive that moment of you telling them to **** off.
I've decided to pay them....

One little spark...

General_Iroh
White Guy

I've decided to pay them....

thumb up

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:47 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

It wasn't intentional, and i tried to tell them that. It must have fallen out of a garbage bag i was carrying. But its a pizza box, so how could have i missed it!??

dude you ****ed up

but what i would do is go to the head office and beat off into a piece of paper, then tape it to their door laughing out loud

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:48 AM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Here's the letter, quote for quote

quote:
originally written by Management

Dear Resident,

Your trash was found in the bushes. This is not where it belongs. We have put your trash in the dumpster where it should have been disposed of.

Your account has been charged $10 for the trash removal and below is a piece of trash containing your address so that you know how we know its yours. Please bring in check or money order for $10 within the week.

Thank You.

This is too stupid to make up.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:54 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, check this out. If there was a slice or two left in the box then maybe some bum went through the trash, found the box, ate the leftover slice, then discarded the box into the bushes! Were there leftovers? Could this be the case? confused

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 02:58 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Okay, check this out. If there was a slice or two left in the box then maybe some bum went through the trash, found the box, ate the leftover slice, then discarded the box into the bushes! Were there leftovers? Could this be the case? confused
It could be. I know if i were to have dropped it, it would've been picked back up

Here's a picture of the note they left me. no

(please log in to view the image)

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 03:00 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

You should write a letter back saying

Dear management,

I found some trash at my front door. This is not where it belongs. I have disposed of it in the nearest dumpster, where it should have been disposed of.

You are being charged with a 10 dollar fine. Please bring in the check or money order within the week.

Thank you

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 03:00 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Menetnashté
You should write a letter back saying

Dear management,

I found some trash at my front door. This is not where it belongs. I have disposed of it in the nearest dumpster, where it should have been disposed of.

You are being charged with a 10 dollar fine. Please bring in the check or money order within the week.

Thank you
Oh, that is awesome. I'll write the letter, and then enclose it with their letter, and stuff that in their mail box laughing

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 03:01 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Pull a CheetahGirl, and deny EVERYTHING!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 03:01 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

It could be. I know if i were to have dropped it, it would've been picked back up

Here's a picture of the note they left me. no

(please log in to view the image)

Were there really leftover slices you through out?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 03:02 AM