KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » I miss Wally....

I miss Wally....
Started by: King KAM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King KAM

Love I miss Wally....

sad ...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:15 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

im wit ya Kam, Bart just isnt my Flash cup of tea

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:25 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I miss slyde sad

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:33 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Oh, god, I hate Bart....I liked him as Impulse and Kid Flash, but he's no Flash!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:37 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
db_renji

Although i do believe Bart is the heir to the Flash throne, right now him being flash is premature. Their were still stories to be told about Wally, especially with the twins now, that adds another character dynamic. And Bart was great as Kid Flash, he didnt have enough time to really be in that role. I'm not feeling Bart as Flash, he has lost all the things that made him an interesting character (at least under current writer).

Respect Superman Respect Captain Marvel Green Lantern

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 08:04 AM
db_renji is currently offline Click here to Send db_renji a Private Message Find more posts by db_renji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I miss Arthur.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 08:05 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Re: I miss Wally....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
sad ...

Same here. Flash was one the my regular monthly pickups, but now the only issue i have of the current series is issue #1. Wally would have been better obviously, but i would have even liked Barry to come back. Barry, Hal and Ollie? You cant beat those classic team-ups.

Thing is, they all had friends that were close to them like brothers. You had Hal, Ollie and Barry. Wally, Kyle and Nightwing. None of Barts former teammates have their own comic save for Robin.sad And i dont think they were THAT close.

Anyone know how well Flash is selling currently?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 02:41 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

Re: Re: I miss Wally....

Originally posted by jrodslam
Same here. Flash was one the my regular monthly pickups, but now the only issue i have of the current series is issue #1. Wally would have been better obviously, but i would have even liked Barry to come back. Barry, Hal and Ollie? You cant beat those classic team-ups.

Thing is, they all had friends that were close to them like brothers. You had Hal, Ollie and Barry. Wally, Kyle and Nightwing. None of Barts former teammates have their own comic save for Robin.sad And i dont think they were THAT close.

Anyone know how well Flash is selling currently?

I think around 62,000 which is pretty good wink

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 04:47 PM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Well give it a little time, I'm sure Bart will be a good Flash.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:37 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I think eventually they're gonna have Bart getting used to the Flash role and we'll have a Flash ala JLU. Funny and smart alec, not all this emo crap he's going through now. I hope

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:27 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

If Bart is going to be the Flash he has to be more like he was portrayed in the Alternative Future shown in Teen Titans

He still was Bart, not some weird Emo

Also, he needs to change the costume. It just doesn't fit his character like it did to Barry and Wally

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 09:13 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Grimm22
If Bart is going to be the Flash he has to be more like he was portrayed in the Alternative Future shown in Teen Titans

He still was Bart, not some weird Emo

Also, he needs to change the costume. It just doesn't fit his character like it did to Barry and Wally

it took 50 issues before Wally changed his costume from Barry's old one to the one we know today.
let's hope it comes a little sooner this time.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 10:45 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Black Adam
it took 50 issues before Wally changed his costume from Barry's old one to the one we know today.

Didn't he change it in "Divided We Fall?"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 10:51 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I miss Wally, and Arthur too...so...so...much.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 10:54 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by batdude123
Didn't he change it in "Divided We Fall?"

you mean that Mark Waid storyline right?

nope. first time we see the downward pointing belt and the lack of wings on the boots version of the costume is in issue 50 of his own series.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 11:14 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

you mean that Mark Waid storyline right?

nope. first time we see the downward pointing belt and the lack of wings on the boots version of the costume is in issue 50 of his own series.

Yeah, I'm talking about the Mark Waid storyline, and I'll get some scans of the situation I'm talking about.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 11:48 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

3 issues? Bart's costume isn't the same as Wally's or Barry's.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 12:42 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Re: I miss Wally....

Originally posted by jrodslam

I think there's a rule that states the Flash has to be friends with the most popular GL of the day .... or else the multiverse will explode.

Originally posted by Validus
3 issues? Bart's costume isn't the same as Wally's or Barry's.

I thought he was just using Barry's costume.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 01:17 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

My favorite flash was always jay...I'm not jokin either

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 01:24 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Re: Re: Re: I miss Wally....

Originally posted by Scoobless
I think there's a rule that states the Flash has to be friends with the most popular GL of the day .... or else the multiverse will explode.

yes GLs and Flashes go together like lamb and tuna fish.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 01:42 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote