KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spiderman, daredevil and black panther vs captain america, wolverine and moon knight.

spiderman, daredevil and black panther vs captain america, wolverine and moon knight.
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

spiderman, daredevil and black panther vs captain america, wolverine and moon knight.

the battle of the acrobats. Whou would win? My vote go for the spidey, daredevil and panther team. And yours?

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:03 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Very creative matchup, and a good one too! Although I have no idea who moon knight is, I agree with you on this one.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:17 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moon Knight is a fellow who gains super strength at night (or whenever the moon is full or visible or something).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:18 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Do you know a site about him????

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:22 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh...he's not very popular, do a search for him on the forums (I copy-pasted his info in a thread about Moon Knight vs. Wolverine).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:26 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:33 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

captain america and wolvie are hardly acrobatic compared to Spidey and Daredevil....im takin them.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 10:31 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

too many people in thread should be closed.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 10:38 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Bump. smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:22 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Spiderman beats Wolverine
T'challa stalemates Steve
Daredevil beats Moonknight

Alternatively:

Spiderman webs everyone to the ground, Daredevil begins to play the drums with his billy clubs, and T'Challa uses his claws to make Wolverine sing.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:30 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: spiderman, daredevil and black panther vs captain america, wolverine and moon kni

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bakerboy
the battle of the acrobats. Whou would win? My vote go for the spidey, daredevil and panther team. And yours?

Team Two

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:07 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Re: Re: spiderman, daredevil and black panther vs captain america, wolverine and moon kni

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Team Two

Don't you mean any team with Wolverine? wink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 05:04 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'd say that team two loses, only due to the fact that the current version of moonkinight doesn't really have anything goin for him, he's a good fighter but up against spidey he's toast, against PB he's shredded, and against dd he probably won't land but one or two hits..

team two loses to due their weak link..

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 05:14 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Team one. Just because they are in fact superior.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 07:37 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

team two. moonknight would pwn daredevil, wolverine has a healing factor so nothing team 1 can do would help them, and captain america, is a match for black panther

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 08:59 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Spider-Man can take out Wolverine.

Black Panther can, at the VERY least, stalemate Captain America.

If this is current Moon Knight, then Daredevil takes him out, too.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 09:02 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote