KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How To Tell When I've Had Too Much Sugar

How To Tell When I've Had Too Much Sugar
Started by: Sabrea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sabrea

How To Tell When I've Had Too Much Sugar

this list was made by my friend with the help of a couple other people that kno me, but if i start to get like this on the forums warn me *goes off to kill her friends for saying this bout her*

How To Tell When Sarah Has Had Too Much Sugar:
1.)We have to pin her to the chair
2.)She starts hysterically laughing for no apparent reason
3.)She cannot type correctly
4.)She thinks perfectly still objects are moving
5.)She can’t think straight
6.)She can’t remember things she said three seconds ago
7.)We had to make this list to warn her

i dunno kno, i found their warning funny, the sad thing is all of this really happened...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 07:13 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateSWFan

Numbers 2, 4, 5, 6, & 7 seem more like drug effects. But being sugar high can get pretty bad, trust me, I know from experience. And I thought your name was Sabrea confused

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:14 PM
UltimateSWFan is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateSWFan a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateSWFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I think it's strange ur friends say that about u

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:16 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateSWFan

I don't. My friends say things like that to me all the time, not with sugar, but just things that I do. Some people are like that.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:18 PM
UltimateSWFan is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateSWFan a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateSWFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol I sometimes tell my friends stuff I don't like about them aswell, but it never comes to u see things move that can't move, my friends don't use drugs (except canabis) or drink way too much all the time so it has not much use

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:22 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

i am not on drugs, i just get pretty bad when im sugar high, or sleep high, pick one, lol...my real names not sabrea, y do u ask tho?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:26 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Number 7 isn't actually a way of telling yiu have had too much now, is it?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

dont ask me, i didnt make it, my friends did...ultimateSWfan, u dont have to answer my question, i see what u mean, i forgot to change it, i copied it from my e-mail, its fine just as long as people dont start calling me sarah

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:44 PM
Dexx
wingless

well, SARAH.. evil face ...nice to know you get drunk on sugar

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:44 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

why not sarah?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:45 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

ur not funny dexx, i can change it right now and ppl would think ur crazy...dont u ever, ever, call me by my name again

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:46 PM
Sabrea

mah, ur not funny either...ok, its fine in this thread, but dont ever do it outside of this

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:47 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

what IS wrong with sarah?

mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..change it now sarah...cause i have another evidence... evil face
hey...i was being nice....u wanted it..... rolling on floor laughing mwuahahahaha.
let za party begin

Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh, that's it...you are so being called sarah.....i'm spreading this...PINKYYYYYYY!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:48 PM
Sabrea

wat other evidence?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:48 PM
Dexx
wingless

you'll never know....but i'll post it if i ever need it...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:49 PM
Sabrea

i never told u to be nice to me...ill be back later tonight, and please, DO NOT call me sarah outside of this thread

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:50 PM
Pinky
Freelancer...

Hey Sarah...ups i just called u Sarah....damn it Sarah!!i did it again Sarah!!..aaahh curses...
Sarah you are quite different from the rest of us...how should i put it...
FREAK!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:56 PM
Pinky is currently offline Click here to Send Pinky a Private Message Find more posts by Pinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ok, pinky....that was really crossing the line...not kidding.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2002 08:58 PM