KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A Juggernaut Speedstar?

A Juggernaut Speedstar?
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Juggernaut Speedstar?

Well, I don't like speedstars but I was wondering over this.

Say the fastest speedstar ever in comics (I have no idea who it is....) gets the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. Can he properly use it? Juggernaut never seemed to be anything close to a speedstar so I don't know if it limits speed or anything.

Still, if the powers worked together and a speedstar was given the unstoppability factor, the strength and the forcefields , what hero on Marvel/DC Earth could stop them?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:30 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: A Juggernaut Speedstar?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Say the fastest speedstar ever in comics (I have no idea who it is....) gets the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. Can he properly use it? Juggernaut never seemed to be anything close to a speedstar so I don't know if it limits speed or anything.

Still, if the powers worked together and a speedstar was given the unstoppability factor, the strength and the forcefields , what hero on Marvel/DC Earth could stop them?

Hello. Makkari beat the Runner. Hulk can smash him

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:49 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Actually to the contrary, Cain had good reflexes. In his first fight with the X-Men, he grabbed Angel out of the air so quick, Scott and Warren were surprised. Also he can run pretty fast as well. But I don't think he could turn around all that quick while charging.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 04:52 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The scary thing is that we've already done this.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 04:55 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Re: A Juggernaut Speedstar?

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The scary thing is that we've already done this.
The Flashernaut anyone shifty

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:13 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Newjak
The Flashernaut anyone shifty

My thoughts exactly. Been done.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:20 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Plastic-Man with the gem

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:33 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

this would be hard. a single person?? you would have to have somebody fast enough to tag him. have enough stamina and durability to last. be strong enough to remove the helmet. not to mention a telepath at the end of all that.

martian manhunter perhaps??? non jobbing that is. he is the only one i can think of off the top of my head.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 05:45 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

somebody with Silver Surfer speed who has a ridiculously powerful black hole in their body... so they would have access to infinite amounts of gravity with which to pull back and obliterate the power of Cyttorak + the Speedforce?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:56 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by ThePittman
Plastic-Man with the gem

The PlasticGem?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

a really sticky chewing gum making mutant!
he'd just cover the floor with the stuff... no way is Cyttorak stronger than Wrigley's Spearmint!

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 09:03 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote