KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » so how was your day today

so how was your day today
Started by: myinnerself

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
myinnerself
interesting lives

Laugh so how was your day today

did you do anything that might please us laughing out loud or entertain us with excitement evil face or did you just have another one of those days stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 03:38 AM
myinnerself is currently offline Click here to Send myinnerself a Private Message Find more posts by myinnerself Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Terrible thread is terrible.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 03:45 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

I was thinking the same.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 04:16 AM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well today I went to town and bought paint then came home and painted my car and the fumes gave me a headache so I was like oh shit then My friend came over and we celebrated my brother's birthday and now we're watching inglorious basterds, followed by eternal sunshine and this thread sucks this thread sucks this thread SUCKS.

Moral of the story?
Don't paint in a closed area without some sort of respiratory protection
OR
Don't post in shitty threads, make shitty threads, read shitty threads, or play with your ding dong in shitty threads.

El Fin

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 06:54 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I masturbated, came on my hand, forgot to wash.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 06:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remind me not to shake hands with you or use your keyboard unless i'm feeling particularly homosexual.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:42 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Keyboards...now with more cream.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:49 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeppers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 07:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

My day was very nice. Found a 20 dollar bill.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:17 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Keyboards...now with more cream.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:20 AM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

My day was shit, thanks for bringing it up.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:33 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ax3l
My day was shit, thanks for bringing it up.
Could be worse. A woman could chop off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:38 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Could be worse. A woman could chop off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

That happens to guys named John...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:40 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LanceWindu
That happens to guys named John...
Not this John.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:43 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Thank god I'm Axel, then.

One little spark...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:04 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

went xcountry skiing, saw daybreakers, watched district 9, was a good day

but this stupid morning I'm awake

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 10:43 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Good to see that the OTF is maintaining it's usual hostility for new members. Stupid.

Woke up at noon, took the trolley over to the mall where I work at a Panera, ate Indian food, then worked an 8 hour shift. Came home, got on my laptop. Uninteresting day.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 11:07 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by REXXXX
Good to see that the OTF is maintaining it's usual hostility for new members. Stupid.

Woke up at noon, took the trolley over to the mall where I work at a Panera, ate Indian food, then worked an 8 hour shift. Came home, got on my laptop. Uninteresting day.

Didn't want to disappoint.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 06:52 PM
Impediment
Endless

Woke up, took a shower, played Darksiders on my PS3 for about 3 hours, ate lunch, screwed around on the computer for an hour or so, played more Darksiders, now back on the internet telling you ass bags about my day off of doing absolutely nothing productive.

I love it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 08:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Broke out Fable 2 again today. Played for like 3 hours then ate some lunch, then visited my grandma then came back home and now here I am thinking about playing more Fable 2.

I got everything!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 11:58 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote