KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » TOAA and Presence are overrated

TOAA and Presence are overrated
Started by: Einer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Einer
Restricted

Account Restricted

TOAA and Presence are overrated

They are not omnipotent. Not omniscience beings (excuse my bad english, i am german) and have never shown signs of omnipresence.

TOAA and Presence was surpassed by the Brothers, as they would never just let their dimensions get fused without appearing. And why didnt they just choosed to eist BEYOND the Brothers? They are omnipotent, shouldnt that be a small feat? NO.

And Living Tribunal is claimed as omniscient, he shall have known that Thanos would get the Heart of the Universe and trumph him and stopped him, which he didnt.

So... No Omnipowers in comics,only really strong realityshapingwink

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:10 PM
Einer is currently offline Click here to Send Einer a Private Message Find more posts by Einer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Hey Judge.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Einer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are there any concrete evidence in omnipotence, omniscience or omnipresence in comics?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:19 PM
Einer is currently offline Click here to Send Einer a Private Message Find more posts by Einer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: TOAA and Presence are overrated

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Einer
They are not omnipotent. Not omniscience beings (excuse my bad english, i am german) and have never shown signs of omnipresence.

I will treat you like you arent the judge, even though you are.
I'll rest in my case.

quote:
TOAA and Presence was surpassed by the Brothers, as they would never just let their dimensions get fused without appearing. And why didnt they just choosed to eist BEYOND the Brothers? They are omnipotent, shouldnt that be a small feat? NO.

The-One-Above-All and the Presnece don't actually have any real features, there are some theories, which brings us to the writers and editors.
The Brothers however was supose to represent the staff of Marvel and DC, so they were stated to be supreme.
But the Brothers affection is irrelevant since it's non canon material, Amalgam = non canon, pluss, they're retconned.

But it's like saying if The-One-Above-All didn't exist, and neither would his power've had (the Heart) then you could say that the Living Tribunal is omnipotent, because he can do anything short of opposing The-One-Above-All, so if he isnt there the Living Tribunal could do anything.

quote:
And Living Tribunal is claimed as omniscient, he shall have known that Thanos would get the Heart of the Universe and trumph him and stopped him, which he didnt.

If The-One-Above-All had a plan, then he could've made the Living Tribunal follow it ...

quote:
So... No Omnipowers in comics,only really strong realityshapingwink

Well there is omnipotence at many levels. As I said, the only thing the Living Tribunal cannot do is do something against The-One-Above-All's will, same goes for others.

So, yes omnipotence is illustrated at prime in comics.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:28 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Estacado
Hey Judge.

My thoughts exactly yes

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Einer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet, Living Tribunal is beneath Molecule Man and Pre-Retcon Beyonder?

And omnipotence is ABOSULUTE POWER, it cant be on many levels, as that would mean omnipotence bests omnipotence

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:30 PM
Einer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Judge some Image comic character?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:34 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

And omnipotence is ABOSULUTE POWER, it cant be on many levels, as that would mean omnipotence bests omnipotence

Well I was talking about current.
But I'll make it easier on you, if no one above the Living tribunal would exist, then the Living Tribunal would have full control of the Marvel Omniverse, Absolute Power, as you call it. He would be able to do anything.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:34 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Re: Re: TOAA and Presence are overrated

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I will treat you like you arent the judge, even though you are.
I'll rest in my case.

The-One-Above-All and the Presnece don't actually have any real features, there are some theories, which brings us to the writers and editors.
The Brothers however was supose to represent the staff of Marvel and DC, so they were stated to be supreme.
But the Brothers affection is irrelevant since it's non canon material, Amalgam = non canon, pluss, they're retconned.

But it's like saying if The-One-Above-All didn't exist, and neither would his power've had (the Heart) then you could say that the Living Tribunal is omnipotent, because he can do anything short of opposing The-One-Above-All, so if he isnt there the Living Tribunal could do anything.

If The-One-Above-All had a plan, then he could've made the Living Tribunal follow it ...

Well there is omnipotence at many levels. As I said, the only thing the Living Tribunal cannot do is do something against The-One-Above-All's will, same goes for others.

So, yes omnipotence is illustrated at prime in comics.

And we must not forget you name thanos Thanos with HOTU was far beyond anything els, we have ever seen, and it was shown that it was the TOAA's powers now if he absorbed a multiverse ore a universe don't care he was omnipotente and still had restiction on him preformed by TOAA, so yes TOAA is supreme in marvel in any single way. Just not reality warpers, no litterally the GOD in oure religion.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:35 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Is Judge some Image comic character?

Either you're some unknown guy from comicbookresources or narutofan, or your just a sock of a member refered to as the judge.

But no you're not the judge ...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:35 PM
Utrigita

Only according to some people that is for you to decide what you think.

And yes Omnipotente can be on many levels, in comic not in reality, like infinity, there can be different levels of infinity like

1.2.3...... and so on
2.4.6...... and so on

both continue infinite but the one order is higher then the other thus different levels of infinity exist, this is really difficuelt to comprehend for me the first time i heard it

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:38 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: Re: Re: TOAA and Presence are overrated

Originally posted by Utrigita
And we must not forget you name thanos Thanos with HOTU was far beyond anything els, we have ever seen, and it was shown that it was the TOAA's powers now if he absorbed a multiverse ore a universe don't care he was omnipotente and still had restiction on him preformed by TOAA, so yes TOAA is supreme in marvel in any single way. Just not reality warpers, no litterally the GOD in oure religion.

Not if we go by non canon material.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:40 PM
Utrigita

Re: Re: Re: Re: TOAA and Presence are overrated

Not if we go by non canon material.

(please log in to view the image)

you said yourself that was non canon a minut ago ore so decide please, because I am debating in this thread only on canon.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:41 PM
Einer
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, in comics, there can not be any form of ultimate power, as the possibility of a power surpassing it exists?

And thanos_thotu, haha, i dunno naruto, but have been a member of comicbookresources oncewink for this judgeguy? nah...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:43 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

So, in comics, there can not be any form of ultimate power, as the possibility of a power surpassing it exists?

And thanos_thotu, haha, i dunno naruto, but have been a member of comicbookresources oncewink for this judgeguy? nah...

Comicbookresources suck ... Worst forum out there, where fanboyims surpasses omnipotence ect.

How do you define ultimate power?
If you mean a limit, then yes, "infinity + 1" is and will always be a solution.
But then again, nowhere would it be impossible to surpass a limit, in no anime/manga not even in the bible.

But if you see power as authority then the (pre-retcon) Brothers would have the most through all fiction, not just comics.
Since they were to represent the staff of Marvel and DC, so they didn't have the power of just a writer or a editor, but the entire companies.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:49 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TOAA and Presence are overrated

you said yourself that was non canon a minut ago ore so decide please, because I am debating in this thread only on canon.

Read the text above the picture "If we go by--"

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:50 PM
Utrigita

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TOAA and Presence are overrated

Read the text above the picture "If we go by--"

Okay yes then that changes it...

(when is mister master coming running in here screaming THEY WHERE WARPED ???)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:57 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: TOAA and Presence are overrated

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TOAA and Presence are overrated

Okay yes then that changes it...

(when is mister master coming running in here screaming THEY WHERE WARPED ???)

Well he "gave up" on me after he couldent find a scan that proved that they were nearly obliterated.

Einer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, comicbookresources are very fanboyish, the reason i left. but not a bad forum, just infected.

but then, there IS no omnipotence in amrvel or dc, only REALLY high realityshaping levels, as ONE omnipotent being should be beyond the reast