KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Question about Dead Man's Chest

Question about Dead Man's Chest
Started by: D_Shiznitdog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_Shiznitdog

Question about Dead Man's Chest

Hey everyone! I thought I finally had everything figured out in Dead Man's Chest, but then I realized that I still didn't understand something:

After the Kraken takes down the Black Pearl in the end and the crew are left in the rowboat, how do they get to Tia Dalma's bayou?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:29 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bina

i guess they rowed there.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:29 PM
bina is currently offline Click here to Send bina a Private Message Find more posts by bina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

I thought maybe, but then I guess the island was close? Cause if not, that would be a long way to row.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:32 PM
D_Shiznitdog is currently offline Click here to Send D_Shiznitdog a Private Message Find more posts by D_Shiznitdog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

it's the magic of the movies..lol!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:37 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

of course!! "it's the movies, baby!" as Keira would say it...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:45 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Someone asked that on Wordplayer and Terry maintained that longboats had made journeys of many miles over open sea in an emergency but that he had also imagined them going from island to island until they reached the river.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:41 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

sounds good to me....

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 01:28 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

Hmmm...me too. Thanks everyone! But I thought of another one! Where does the Black Pearl get all the crew members that it has in the end? I was confused because only Jack and the crew in the bone cage escape. That explained maybe three of them (not counting main characters). Then, at Tortuga they picked up four more, so where did the 50+ crew members come from that we see at the end? (and they all die)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 12:03 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ericadawn
Someone asked that on Wordplayer and Terry maintained that longboats had made journeys of many miles over open sea in an emergency but that he had also imagined them going from island to island until they reached the river.
aaaahhh!!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 12:04 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Shiznitdog

...Anyone know?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 07:37 PM
pirate179

hmmm good question and no ideas...LOL

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:23 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

???

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 06:41 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Hmmm...me too. Thanks everyone! But I thought of another one! Where does the Black Pearl get all the crew members that it has in the end? I was confused because only Jack and the crew in the bone cage escape. That explained maybe three of them (not counting main characters). Then, at Tortuga they picked up four more, so where did the 50+ crew members come from that we see at the end? (and they all die)

Maybe they just.. picked up more? lol ummm

someone had to die. us, as movie watchers, are supposed to ignore the fact that they just appeared out of nowhere! big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:00 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote