KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » best reformed fan boys

best reformed fan boys
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

best reformed fan boys

who are the best debaters who use to be massive fan boy?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 12:54 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

this is not to mkae fun of any one by the way it simple to show who has improved from being a terriably bias debater who new nothing to people who has become quite good

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 12:57 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I'd put you in the list!
You've come a long way.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:06 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Not you! laughing In all fairness your annoying but you do know alot about Wolverine and can make good points....I still hate you and wolverine though.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:07 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
I'd put you in the list!
You've come a long way.

thanks

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:14 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Alfheim
Not you! laughing In all fairness your annoying but you do know alot about Wolverine and can make good points....I still hate you and wolverine though.

at least I don't think capt can hit with 100 ton force becuase of skill roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:14 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by capt it up
at least I don't think capt can hit with 100 ton force becuase of skill roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well if you actually bothered to read and UNDERSTAND what I said you wouldnt roll your eyes.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:20 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Well if you actually bothered to read and UNDERSTAND what I said you wouldnt roll your eyes.

no I understoud perfectly you said due to skill then can cause as much damage as a 100 class punch. any ways you say it and it still sounds dumb really dumb

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:21 PM
Deadline

no I understoud perfectly you said due to skill then can cause as much damage as a 100 class punch. any ways you say it and it still sounds dumb really dumb

Yeahs thats why Cap was able to stun Namor underwater...thats why Cap has been able to knock Namor to the ground.

Considerring that Namor has class 100 strength you would need a similar amount of force to:

a) stun him
b) knock him on his back.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:28 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman has done similar things, his striking power is great. Strikes at a level way beyond human ability.

100 tons though?
No, sorry.

Both Cap and Batman would still snap their hands and do nothing damage-wise if they ran into a true 100 tonner like Superman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:33 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman has done similar things, his striking power is great. Strikes at a level way beyond human ability.

100 tons though?
No, sorry.

Both Cap and Batman would still snap their hands and do nothing damage-wise if they ran into a true 100 tonner like Superman.

Namor isnt a true 100 tonner now?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:35 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Yeahs thats why Cap was able to stun Namor underwater...thats why Cap has been able to knock Namor to the ground.

Considerring that Namor has class 100 strength you would need a similar amount of force to:

a) stun him
b) knock him on his back.

stunn him via device on namor neck

knock him on his back not a big deal when namor weights less then capt can lift

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:48 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

who are the best debaters who use to be massive fan boy?

Well in all fairness, not Alfheim.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 01:54 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

stunn him via device on namor neck

Not when he was underwater.

knock him on his back not a big deal when namor weights less then capt can lift

I repeat.

It doesnt matter how much he weighs......Namor can lift 100s of tons out of water.....THE STRNGEH OF HIS MUSCLES SHOULD STOP HIM FROM BEING KNOCKED DOWN......therefore its Caps skill that knock him down.

Namor can lift 100 of tons why is it all of a sudden he muscles cant enable him to get knocked down?

Originally posted by Soleran
Well in all fairness, not Alfheim.

Not a fanboy..right?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:11 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Not when he was underwater.

I repeat.

Namor can lift 100 of tons why is it all of a sudden he muscles cant enable him to get knocked down?

muslces don't matter. If you are 200 pounds reguardless of your strength and your hitt by a guy who can lift many tiems that you will get nocked over

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:13 PM
Deadline

muslces don't matter. If you are 200 pounds reguardless of your strength and your hitt by a guy who can lift many tiems that you will get nocked over

Ok so why is it that Namor has been punched by class 100s and not gone flying then?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Ok so why is it that Namor has been punched by class 100s and not gone flying then?

he shoudl, but comics logic is inconstent.

not to mention if capt could punsh with 100 ton pressure he kill all his rouges in a single attack pritty much

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:17 PM
Deadline

he shoudl, but comics logic is inconstent.

But he doesnt! So let me get this straight right a persons muscles enable you to lift 100s of tons but when 200 pounds hit you you cant stop yourself from falling over...am i getting this right?

What so they cant use their muscles o root themselves to the spot?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:24 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

But he doesnt! So let me get this straight right a persons muscles enable you to lift 100s of tons but when 200 pounds hit you you cant stop yourself from falling over...am i getting this right?

What so they cant use their muscles o root themselves to the spot?

they can how ever there legs don't attach them selfs to the ground if the punch was at an up word angle he go into the air

your the one with the falty logic. Capt nock over namor so that must mean capt punches with 100 ton force?

do you understand how dumb that sounds?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:26 PM
Deadline

they can how ever there legs don't attach them selfs to the ground if the punch was at an up word angle he go into the air

Even if its an upward angle his muscles should give resistance from the punches stopping them from flying in the air. You dont think Namors neck muscles have superhuman strength, if their superhuman shouldnt that give resistance to a punch?

Yeah but they dont always get punched at an upward angle. They have been hit at horizontal angles loads of times, the strength in their legs should stop them from falling over. Ive seen Cap hit Namor in the face from ahorizontal angle and his head went right back explain that then.

your the one with the falty logic. Capt nock over namor so that must mean capt punches with 100 ton force?

do you understand how dumb that sounds?

They have been hit at horizontal angles loads of times, the strength in their legs should stop them from falling over. Ive seen Cap hit Namor in the face from ahorizontal angle and his head went right back explain that then.

Last edited by Deadline on Mar 22nd, 2007 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:36 PM