KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Evil Ryu VS Ayane

Evil Ryu VS Ayane
Started by: King Nothing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Who else?
Who knows?

Evil Ryu VS Ayane

Who will win?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 01:59 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Evil Ryu sends her to hell. evil face

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 02:34 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Evil Ryu sends her to hell. evil face

I second that, but which Evil Ryu is being used here? Alpha Evil Ryu or CvSNK Evil Ryu?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:45 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Originally posted by Major Snafu
I second that, but which Evil Ryu is being used here? Alpha Evil Ryu or CvSNK Evil Ryu?
Every version wrapped into one, including the movie versions.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:23 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Heh heh heh...Evil Ryu. One well placed Gou Hadouken can do what Ayane did to the Towers. Or he could just do the Shungokusatsu, that should do the trick.

...ZETSU!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:28 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Don't know if the Gou Hadouken would actually equal what Ayane did, but Evil Ryu still wins this.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:53 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Well did you see the movie? If he had focused on the foundations of the building he could've taken it down. Not to mention that unlike Ayane's Ninpo spell, Evil Ryu's Gou Hadouken fires instantly with no delay. By the time she does her Ninpo move, Ryu could've fired at least 3 Gou Hadoukens

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:06 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

What's your problem?

I never said Ayane would beat E. Ryu with her Nimpo. All I said I doubted the Gou Hadouken would equal what Ayane did to the tri-tower. I don't care, nor mentioned, the time it takes for the attacks to come out. Besides E. Ryu does take a while to shoot his Gou Hadoukens in the alpha anime, so it's still rather unlikely he will be able to shoot 3 of them before she casts 1 Nimpo. The chunk of the building E. Ryu smashed in the Alpha anime wasn't really that big, nor is the building as huge as the tri-tower, so yeah I still doubt a Gou Hadoken would be able to do what Ayane's Nimpo did. Don't take it personal though, E. Ryu still owns her.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 06:05 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It took two Gou Hadoukens to destroy half of a broken down skyscrapper.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 06:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Yeah Rem, they do have a point, now maybe if it was a well placed Messatsu Gou Hadou by a SFA 3 E.Ryu.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:49 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by King Nothing
Yeah Rem, they do have a point, now maybe if it was a well placed Messatsu Gou Hadou by a SFA 3 E.Ryu.
Nah dude, that would be over kill.

See, it's like this...

I didn't mean just Evil Ryu from the movie, I only used it as an example of sorts. I really meant Evil Ryu in general.
1, Evil Ryu's Gou Hadoukens weren't even at full power.
2, Ayane focused on the foundations of the tower, Evil Ryu didn't focus anything, he just threw the damn chi blast and was still able to destroy a large chunk of the building.
3, during that time Evil Ryu was no were near fully consumed by the Dark Hadou or even tapped into it as deep as he does in the actual game.
4, when tapped into the power as much as he does in the game he is at least as strong as regular SFA2 Gouki who was able to sink an island with a punch, so just imagine him using a focused Gou or Gou Shakenetsu Hadouken placed in the very foundations of that tower. That's a little bit over the force necessary to sink an island. Now, I know Ayane's Ninpo can't sink Gokuentou.

And before you say that the Ryu in the movies aren't canon, that is how the characters would fight outside the game and you said ALL versions of Evil Ryu

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Mar 27th, 2007 at 08:16 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:10 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Rampant speculation doesn't make the cut.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:15 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
speculation
I'm tired of that word. How is it speculation when it makes perfect fricken since?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:20 PM
Who else?
Who knows?

Originally posted by Remulous
I'm tired of that word. How is it speculation when it makes perfect fricken since?
Sorry, but that's exactly what it is...speculation.

Don't get me wrong it does make sense, sort of. And you do bring decent points. But...even though so many clues lead to a desired explanation without absolute proof we will never know.

I can't very well say that E.Ryu is not as strong as Alpha 2 Akuma but you can't say he is. Until absolute proof is given from Capcom, no one can say.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:29 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by King Nothing
Sorry, but that's exactly what it is...speculation.

Don't get me wrong it does make sense, sort of. And you do bring decent points. But...even though so many clues lead to a desired explanation without absolute proof we will never know.

I can't very well say that E.Ryu is not as strong as Alpha 2 Akuma but you can't say he is. Until absolute proof is given from Capcom, no one can say.
So then were would Evil Ryu stand against normal Alpha Gouki, huh?!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:33 PM
Who else?
Who knows?

Your asking the wrong person...I don't know, but they could be close.

Rather he's close to Akuma or not, he would still crush Ayane and scatter her dust into the wind, which is what really matters in this thread. The fact that E.Ryu could destroy the Tri-Tower is irrelavent because even though he can't (or at least he can't with a Gou Hadouken) he will still win. Even if she can get that attack out, I'm still sort of thinking E.Ryu will manage to come out on top.

Last edited by Who else? on Mar 27th, 2007 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:19 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Remulous
So then were would Evil Ryu stand against normal Alpha Gouki, huh?!

Alpha E.Ryu is still slightly less powerful than Alpha Gouki,Gouki's power was slightly better on all fronts in the games.

That gap closed a lotin Alpha 3, but is still there.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 05:21 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

I don't care what any of you say, i like ayane much better...

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 10:03 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ayane dies. . .

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 10:35 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

kasumi is cooler anyway...

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 12:24 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote