KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Man 3

Which is better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spider-Man 2 10 38.46%
Spider-Man 3 16 61.54%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Man 3
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
laser7455

Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Man 3

Which one do you like better?

Old Post May 12th, 2007 06:10 PM
laser7455 is currently offline Click here to Send laser7455 a Private Message Find more posts by laser7455 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 12th, 2007 06:25 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

3 but only by a hair.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 12th, 2007 06:50 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh22
we control all

I like Both but I though spider-man 3 was to long and some part didn't look like they fit well and I am a person that is mostly neutral about thing like this but I give spider-man 3 4 out of 10 most times I give a 5 out of 10, It just didn't give me the feel like the other 2.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 01:31 AM
Josh22 is currently offline Click here to Send Josh22 a Private Message Find more posts by Josh22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

3.....come on......it had venom

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post May 15th, 2007 11:53 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

for about 10 minutes

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:05 AM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

well both because 3 had venom and 2 had a better plot.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 12:15 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

3 harry kicked ass

Old Post May 16th, 2007 01:36 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:13 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdea

SM3

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:13 PM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

SM2 was the best! And had the best fight scene ever...the fight on the train...classical

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:32 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
SM2 was the best! And had the best fight scene ever...the fight on the train...classical

I couldn't have said it better my self.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:47 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 because of the Sandman & Venom.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 04:52 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Exactly. The main thing that made Spiderman 3 better than those other two movies was the inclusion of Venom.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 06:04 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, & I find the Sandman a little better than Doc Ock.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 06:13 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Both kicked ass.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, they did. I liked the way the Sandman was portrayed in 3 but I still feel that he should've truly been a badguy instead of being a guy who isn't actually bad but has done something bad.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 01:33 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

If Sandman was a true villain in Spiderman 3, then he would have followed the trend of the previous villains and die at the end of the movie. The only reason why he didn't die at the end of Spiderman 3 was because he committed those crimes just to get money in order to pay for his daughter's condition.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 05:12 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, they did. I liked the way the Sandman was portrayed in 3 but I still feel that he should've truly been a badguy instead of being a guy who isn't actually bad but has done something bad.

Ya, but remember, Sandman wasn't truely a Villain in the comics either. Just misguided. He teamed up with Spiderman multiple times. He even retired from crime and saves spidermans life from either the sinister 6 or another supervillain team.

The team included Beetle, Electro, Hydroman, Boomerang, and two other people.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 12:17 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either way, the Sandman returning would be nice. He could help Spider-Man fight against the Lizard or whoever is going to be the next villain.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 11:30 PM