KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY, on acid

ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY, on acid
Started by: intelegent purp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
intelegent purp

Cool ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY, on acid

smokin' THE REIGN OF THE SUPER CHIMP IS AT HAND, I am the intelegent purple monkey, and with a little help from the lizard people working in conjunction with the evil aliens, this world will soon be mine.
stick out tongue Ha Ha

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:30 AM
intelegent purp is currently offline Click here to Send intelegent purp a Private Message Find more posts by intelegent purp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

"Intelegent"? I think not. You can't even spell the word properly.

Intelligent...was that so hard?

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:32 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY, on acid

quote: (post)
Originally posted by intelegent purp
smokin' THE REIGN OF THE SUPER CHIMP IS AT HAND, I am the intelegent purple monkey, and with a little help from the lizard people working in conjunction with the evil aliens, this world will soon be mine.
stick out tongue Ha Ha
I never spoken to a monkey on acid before. Of course I should avoid this conversation because I will lose Brain cells talking to your deformed vocabulary.

::Leaves thread::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:33 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intelegent purp

oh I can see Im going to like it here

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:34 AM
intelegent purp is currently offline Click here to Send intelegent purp a Private Message Find more posts by intelegent purp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by JacopeX
I never spoken to a monkey on acid before. Of course I should avoid this conversation because I will lose Brain cells talking to your deformed vocabulary.

::Leaves thread::

You're one to speak. smile

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:35 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Hi-lo smile

you'll probably get bashed lots, as theres a thread for this

but welcome happy

Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intelegent purp

DeFoRmEd, WhO aRe YoU CaLlInG deFoRmEd,

Cherrywild
Make me want it.

DeFoRmEd, WhO aRe YoU CaLlInG deFoRmEd,
yeh, try to refrain from that

Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intelegent purp

I LIKE TO ARGUE, bring it on

intelegent purp

WhY ?

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:36 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh I can see Im going to like it here
Im just kidding about what I said by the way. But try to spell better. Avoid trolls. wink

JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Well, idc really, but you will get banned smile

JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I LIKE TO ARGUE, bring it on
No, you do not want that kind of attention without any planning....

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:37 AM
intelegent purp

PeOpLe ArE sO uPtIgHt, WhAtS wRoNg wItH eVeRyOnE, dont type like that, dont use all caps, dont swear, FaCiSm. I cAn SeE tHiNgS arE thE sAmE aLL over. ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY wIlL tYpE hOwEvEr He WaNtS, oK bUdDy, AnD aS fOr AnY oThEr KeY bOaRd NaZiS lUrKiNg OuT tHeRe, BrInG oN ThE sPeLlInG cOrReCtIoNs.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:49 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

PeOpLe ArE sO uPtIgHt, WhAtS wRoNg wItH eVeRyOnE, dont type like that, dont use all caps, dont swear, FaCiSm. I cAn SeE tHiNgS arE thE sAmE aLL over. ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY wIlL tYpE hOwEvEr He WaNtS, oK bUdDy, AnD aS fOr AnY oThEr KeY bOaRd NaZiS lUrKiNg OuT tHeRe, BrInG oN ThE sPeLlInG cOrReCtIoNs.

No, We DoN't HaVe To. smile smile sad confused Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:51 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intelegent purp

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:51 AM
Barker

hei pls dunt be makin fun ob me plz k thx

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:52 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intelegent purp

ER bOrInG, where are the freaks ? bring on the hardcore looney tunes

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:56 AM
LanceWindu

People are so uptight. What's wrong with everyone? "Don't type like that.", "Don't use all caps.", "Don't swear." Facism! I can see things are the same all over. The intelligent purple monkey will type however he wants, OK buddy? As for any other keyboard Nazi's lurking out there, bring on the spelling corrections.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:56 AM
Barker

ER bOrInG, where are the freaks ? bring on the hardcore looney tunes

I'll be over here, don't follow.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 12:57 AM