KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » An unfortunate event almost comparable to the le cerveau draine effect of movies

An unfortunate event almost comparable to the le cerveau draine effect of movies
Started by: Dr Flotsam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Flotsam

An unfortunate event almost comparable to the le cerveau draine effect of movies

les légumes de film de salutations, I must report an unfortunite I have recently happened upon. It started upon my purchase of a the l'eau moisie d'égout 49 at a recent auction. I bid and spent a fon' casser $6,782 on the wine in question, under the pretense that it would sooth my taste buds with the sensation of a full-body,nice baking, Essence of truffles and long finish reminicant of the Chambertin 76'. Only upon returning to my mansion in my vintage Packard did I souffrance the experience of the touch of oak, Hint of currant and Whisper of plum of the wine. Far more akin to the Quelque boisson 65, barely worthy of my wine rack, my refined palate or the $6,782 I allowed them to rob of me in purchasing this sorry exuse for a wine. I must urge all who visit this la moquerie d'art forum to emit a large measure of caution when aproaching this wine, I know I will.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:36 PM
Dr Flotsam is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Flotsam a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Flotsam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:37 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Flotsam
les légumes de film de salutations, I must report an unfortunite I have recently happened upon. It started upon my purchase of a the l'eau moisie d'égout 49 at a recent auction. I bid and spent a fon' casser $6,782 on the wine in question, under the pretense that it would sooth my taste buds with the sensation of a full-body,nice baking, Essence of truffles and long finish reminicant of the Chambertin 76'. Only upon returning to my mansion in my vintage Packard did I souffrance the experience of the touch of oak, Hint of currant and Whisper of plum of the wine. Far more akin to the Quelque boisson 65, barely worthy of my wine rack, my refined palate or the $6,782 I allowed them to rob of me in purchasing this sorry exuse for a wine. I must urge all who visit this la moquerie d'art forum to emit a large measure of caution when aproaching this wine, I know I will.
Haha, Storm is going to make fun of you again.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:39 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Say what? no expression

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:39 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

he selling something?

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:40 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Flotsam

Originally posted by Bardock42
Haha, Storm is going to make fun of you again.

I must point out Mrs "Bardock", that Mr "Storm" never once managed to undermine my l'intelligence supérieure extrême. He tried. But he did not suceed.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:48 PM
Dr Flotsam is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Flotsam a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Flotsam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

I must point out Mrs "Bardock", that Mr "Storm" never once managed to undermine my l'intelligence supérieure extrême.He tried. But he did not suceed.
retard

Sig By pittman

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:49 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I must point out Mrs "Bardock", that Mr "Storm" never once managed to undermine my l'intelligence supérieure extrême. He tried. But he did not suceed.

> She < most likely spoke in one language.. More than one can say about you.. Why do you not speak plain english?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:50 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Flotsam

Originally posted by TRH
retard

Interesting, I sense a great deal of hostility. Most likely steming from childhood interactions and social status. Not the most popular kid on the playground were we eh, Mrs "TRH".

That will be $279 for the session.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:51 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Interesting, I sense a great deal of hostility. Most likely steming from childhood interactions and social status. Not the most popular kid on the playground eh, Mrs "TRH".

That will be $279 for the session.
i'll pick up the bill, Do you take check?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:52 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Flotsam

No.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:54 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

damn. well to bad, I'm writing a check, its a company check so you can only cash it as certain places, like this one, its for the sum of my foot, so feel free to cash it as your ass.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:55 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You are still one of the funnier trolls. Get naked now.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 08:59 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Flotsam

Originally posted by dave_kodak
damn. well to bad, I'm writing a check, its a company check so you can only cash it as certain places, like this one, its for the sum of my foot, so feel free to cash it as your ass.

Aha! your disgruntled demenaur on the subject of money tells me you're not a woman who earns a lot! Bad salary means bad job, bad job means bad education, bad education means inattentive at school. You were probably a kid that acted out a lot, that one smart alec who in maths, asked the teacher "when will we need this stuff in real life?". Who knows, you were probaly one of TRH's many tormentors. I reccomend adult re-education classes. You will thank me in time.

$349 for the session

Not back one hour and already I've pegged two légumes. I am on fire!

Last edited by Dr Flotsam on May 19th, 2007 at 09:17 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:05 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Aha! your disgruntled demenaur on the subject of money tells me you're not a woman who earns a lot! Bad salary means bad job, bad job means bad education, bad education means inattentive at school. You were probably a kid that acted out a lot, that one smart alec who, in maths asked the teacher "when will we need this in real life?". Who knows, you were probaly one of TRH's many tormentors. I reccomend adult re-education classes. You will thank me in time

$349 for the session

Not back one hour and already pegged two vegetables. I am on fire!
wrong.
you see, i knew i would need math in Real life,and i love math, i just happen to suck at math.
my Current education is less then what it could be, but i still have no problems with getting a job right now i work at 8.50 an hour, so tell me if im being bumped upto 15$ an hour with in these next 2 weeks, while on the same job, what does that say about my skill at my job?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:07 PM
Dr Flotsam

Denial, denial and more denial. Sauteed with the faintest wisp of denial.

Last edited by Dr Flotsam on May 19th, 2007 at 09:11 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:09 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

That we can Agree on, For there is a Case of Denial here, And that is with in your logic.

haha i like this dude. hes funny as hell.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:10 PM
Dr Flotsam

Originally posted by dave_kodak
That we can Agree on, For there is a Case of Denial here, And that is with in your logic.

haha i like this dude. hes funny as hell.

"Dude"?, explain these shenanigans imeediatley Kodak!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:14 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

"Dude"?, explain these shenanigans imeediatley Kodak!
old mcduck had a goose by the toe and bingo was his name-o.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:15 PM
Dr Flotsam

Fascinating, such étrange behaviour must be noted at once!

Old Post May 19th, 2007 09:18 PM