KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Witnessed A Murder Yesterday.......

I Witnessed A Murder Yesterday.......
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried I Witnessed A Murder Yesterday.......

....I have therapy tommorow to help me forget the scene, well...here it is.

I was riding home from school friday on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare.

Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them were standing, and one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about to smash it into the grounded guys head again, when the two realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them.

The shorter man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the grounded guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off.

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just saw. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:18 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Thread fails when you break out in song.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:20 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

I heard this joke on April Fool's day, except it was someone who got hit by a car.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:21 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

laughing out loud

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:22 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your no Will Smith buddy.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:46 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX

I was riding home from school friday on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare.

Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them were standing, and one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about to smash it into the grounded guys head again, when the two realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them.

The shorter man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the grounded guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off.

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just saw. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
And to think I was going to have some smart comment for you if this was all really true.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:52 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope laid down the ownage. laughing

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:54 PM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sorgo X
On Who? erm

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:03 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

himself

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:04 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Tidbit of info.

My friend made this joke up, apparently. I've now seen it a few times on different forums.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Sorgo X

Ummm....no? no expression

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:11 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:14 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Secretus
Your no Will Smith buddy.
NO SHIT! conche oye!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:15 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I Witnessed A Murder Yesterday.......

LOL

fail

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:16 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: I Witnessed A Murder Yesterday.......

Originally posted by Schecter
LOL

fail
^ He laughs at murder.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:17 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Secretus
himself

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:18 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was kind of disappointed.

I thought the guy with the gun was going to shoot the kids inside the school bus and the guy with the baseball bat was going to come and get rid of the eyewitnesses.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:24 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: I Witnessed A Murder Yesterday.......

Nice set up....

I was hooked.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Amusing (?) no expression

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:27 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

That pissed me off. >-<

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:31 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote