KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Anybody try that new Hawaiian Burger from Carl's Junior?

Anybody try that new Hawaiian Burger from Carl's Junior?
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Anybody try that new Hawaiian Burger from Carl's Junior?

I'm not trying to promote Carl's Junior or anything, but damn . . . I ate that Hawaiian burger they got now, I've had it twice, the Six Dollar version, and man that shit is tight! It's got a roasted pineapple ring! eek!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:25 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

So I went to this "Under the Bridge restaurant" or whatever the hell it's called and I had this Hawaiian salmon and it had bbQ sauce on top. But it had a pineapple flavor and it was disgusting. That and the fact it was served with those cliche mash potatoes that still have the potatoes skins. BOD BAMMIT! I JUST WANT MY MASHED POTATOES PLAIN!!! IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK?!?!!?

I'm done

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:28 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Oh. sad

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:29 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'm not trying to promote Carl's Junior or anything, but damn . . . I ate that Hawaiian burger they got now, I've had it twice, the Six Dollar version, and man that shit is tight! It's got a roasted pineapple ring! eek!

Pineapple on pizza is yummy, so why not a burger?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:30 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh. sad

Here's a novel idea, I'll head to where you live and you buy me one of those sandwiches? Then I'll buy you the salmon. We'll drink, get laid, return to our designated cities and never speak of this event again. yes

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:30 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by AOR
Here's a novel idea, I'll head to where you live and you buy me one of those sandwiches? Then I'll buy you the salmon. We'll drink, get laid, return to our designated cities and never speak of this event again. yes

Carls Jr./Hardee's...I'm sure you have one nearby.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:48 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Tattoo
Carls Jr./Hardee's...I'm sure you have one nearby.

Hey, don't be a spoil sport...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:50 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by AOR
Hey, don't be a spoil sport...

You should really think about changing your title, there is no TFT anymore, your leader was banned.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 03:55 AM
King of Blades
The King

You should really think about changing your title, there is no TFT anymore, your leader was banned.

I would like for you to consider something. Granted it will take some time, so bear with me. Based on my registration date would you consider me a senior member?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:06 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by AOR
I would like for you to consider something. Granted it will take some time, so bear with me. Based on my registration date would you consider me a senior member?

Yes.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:10 AM
King of Blades
The King

Yes.

Now with seniority, there comes a sense of knowledge or grasp of the situation. In short, as a more experienced member I should know some stuff, right?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:13 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by AOR
Now with seniority, there comes a sense of knowledge or grasp of the situation. In short, as a more experienced member I should know some stuff, right?

Probably...then again we have JacopeX and ADarksideJedi who are dumber than doorknobs yet have been here a good length.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:16 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Yeah, its called Hardee's here. Ive not had one yet but Im sure its nice.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:19 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Probably...then again we have JacopeX and ADarksideJedi who are dumber than doorknobs yet have been here a good length.

That is another theory which will be saved for another day. For now let's focus on me (as egotistical as that sounds). The point I am making, is that I know that the "leader" has been banned, his organization shut down, and all that remained of him scattered in the wind. However I keep the title for symbolic and personal reasons. And I hope that this post will stand testament to the countless members who have asked and will ask that same question.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:20 AM
Phat_Crabs
black iza stato mind!

Those bergers are dope. I'z goen to have one tinight.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:17 AM
Phat_Crabs is currently offline Click here to Send Phat_Crabs a Private Message Find more posts by Phat_Crabs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I thought this was a Pulp Fiction thread. etc. etc.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 05:42 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
Those bergers are dope. I'z goen to have one tinight.

Dude, who let you out of your cage, go back to work! laughing

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Oh my god, I ate two Monster burgers from hardee's before, and dude..." felt my heart stop three iimes" so hell yes im going to try the new hawaiian burger and make it a 36$ samich fo me smile

And throw in that double chocolate to death mikshake in there for me to, Those things have tiny pieces of chocolate cake inside the milk shake smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Jun 3rd, 2007 at 08:06 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Not a big "pineapple on my burger" kinda guy.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:06 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote