KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » mary jane is a SKRULL! BUHAWUWAH

mary jane is a SKRULL! BUHAWUWAH
Started by: Spiderman_RJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

Barf mary jane is a SKRULL! BUHAWUWAH

ewwwwwwwwww......thats too far quesada!! grab the torches and forks folks! you know what to do!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:07 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

FOR REAL?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:14 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

When was this?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:19 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

You're kidding right? I mean seriously you must be kidding...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:21 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

last convention one fan asked that and quesade replyed , ladies and gents there is the plot of one more day.

browse for it on internet and you may find this interview.its correlated to all the skrull invasion plan now in development,aparently the skrulls were the responsible for the civil war having infiltrated as villains and heroes.

mj being a skrull would fit quesade plans to separate peter from mj withouth killing her or make them divorce, since she was a skrull he really didnt marry her (mj),and the mj (whereever she is,if she is still alive) may be a total renewed character.
for this is just another shot own their own foot,if they didnt want mj they should had gotten rid of her long time,
lets hope the gwen that had sex with norman was a skrull too,ehehe.

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on Jun 30th, 2007 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:32 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Does that mean Pete was gettin' it on with a skrull? I hope skrull aren't asexual.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:40 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

no but if i knew i was banging a shape shifting i would very pissed for not being able to **** betty brant,carol davis,or gwen.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:46 AM
Arachnid1

Dude, I'm not that gullable. Nothing will change my mind either. Just wait.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 05:10 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

The Amazing spider-skrull...out now refunds not included

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 08:35 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
last convention one fan asked that and quesade replyed , ladies and gents there is the plot of one more day.

browse for it on internet and you may find this interview.its correlated to all the skrull invasion plan now in development,aparently the skrulls were the responsible for the civil war having infiltrated as villains and heroes.

mj being a skrull would fit quesade plans to separate peter from mj withouth killing her or make them divorce, since she was a skrull he really didnt marry her (mj),and the mj (whereever she is,if she is still alive) may be a total renewed character.
for this is just another shot own their own foot,if they didnt want mj they should had gotten rid of her long time,

I read somewhere where the person said the Skrulls had nothing to do with the Civil War, that they just sat back and watched, and I don't think the skrulls have been doing it that long have they? I thought it was just like recent business like after House of M

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 11:26 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

so far i've read,the skrulls have set 'spies" between heroes and villains a long time,even in one member of the iluminati, and some of those histories go back way to the 70s (our seventies), so yes its a old event,but in comics story line somewhat recent.
rumours are dead cap america is also a skrull (although i dbbt as the shield would know, unless the top brass are also skrull),and maybe even the red skull, who may have been actually red skrull! haha got that?

i dont even wanna know how all this crap will unfold.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:55 PM
GGS

One of the worse ideas ever how are the going to explain what happened to the people they replaced for all those years and what if people actually liked the 'Skrull' versions of the characters that where replaced. What's next a Skrull Gwen Stacey lol.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:58 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ

Sounds like a retarded ploy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 12:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

i don't know why they would want the civil war to occur. Earth's defenses are stronger because of it. it has a super team for every state in the US.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 05:51 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The heroes you have to worry about are the ones who can cross the country and/or planet in minutes anyway.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 01:13 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

Originally posted by Superherovandal
i don't know why they would want the civil war to occur. Earth's defenses are stronger because of it. it has a super team for every state in the US.

well if what i said its true,and they are really skrull among both hero and villain then what if, a skrull was responsible for the super heores serums? he could cripple earth defense in instant,and since the heroes would be facing each other,earth would be on their mercy (of course in the end they would solve their diference in order to counter the alien threat)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:41 PM
ankur29
ankur

mary jane(kirsten dunst)is a SKRULL! BUHAWUWAH..........how else coudl she be so ugly

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 08:50 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Ah gay...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 05:38 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Locard
barely speaking english

how unoriginal . they already did the same thing with the Human's Torch wife.
i hope this is a bad joke

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 06:39 AM
Locard is currently offline Click here to Send Locard a Private Message Find more posts by Locard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Locard
how unoriginal . they already did the same thing with the Human's Torch wife.
i hope this is a bad joke

You do realize this is becoming what civil war was last year right?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:34 PM