KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is this guy NUTZ!!!???

Is this guy NUTZ!!!???
Started by: Crusher

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Is this guy NUTZ!!!???

This is a so-called customer!!!??? People are bashing this business owner for being in the wrong! The customer in question wants a 'refund', well, the owner wont give it to him, and push leads to shove. The owner for nearly 30 years has a 'no refund policy', and this crack-head has to act like a criminal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orHisxKPPFg

cool eek!

I think the 1st part is funnier, because he really throws a FIT! big grin big grin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw_O...ted&search=

budgetapps:"oh trust me I am tired of trying to help these assholes. these people broke off the ground prong on the plug so it would fit their old ass outlet then expected to force me to swap them out. they damadged the appliance and I fixed it anyhow but that was not enough. I will not be bullied here"

Last edited by Crusher on Jun 24th, 2007 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 01:44 PM
Crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

To be fair, he just seems like he's looking for his rights. The shop owner might be ripping them off.
Admittedly the customer is pretty aggressive, but I'd be pissed off too if I was being ripped off.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 01:54 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheMercurial
To be fair, he just seems like he's looking for his rights. The shop owner might be ripping them off.
Admittedly the customer is pretty aggressive, but I'd be pissed off too if I was being ripped off.

This is a 'USED' appliance store. No returns have been their policy for almost 30 years, how is he ripping them off?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:09 PM
Crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Anyone who whines about anything just needs a good punch in the face.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:13 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Originally posted by Crusher
This is a 'USED' appliance store. No returns have been their policy for almost 30 years, how is he ripping them off?

Just because its a used appliance store doesnt mean he can sell something that doesnt work. All goods sold have to be of merchantable quality.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:41 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Misleading thread title

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:42 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Kram3r's a bit gay, but I dont judge.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:43 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Mist glued the soap to the ground and then duct taped it and used magnets, and is still trying to pick it up.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:51 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mišt
Anyone who whines about anything just needs a good punch in the face.

They give a 90 day return/ repair policy! No refunds...and this crack-head is throwing a fit, because he cant get his $ back to go...maybe BUY ((CRACK!!)) big grin big grin

IF you read even closer, they are returing it because they broke the plug out of stupidity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"oh trust me I am tired of trying to help these assholes. these people broke off the ground prong on the plug so it would fit their old ass outlet then expected to force me to swap them out. they damadged the appliance and I fixed it anyhow but that was not enough. I will not be bullied here "

Last edited by Crusher on Jun 24th, 2007 at 02:59 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:57 PM
Barker

'THE REPUBLIC WILL BE RE-ORGANIZED INTO ((((THE 1ST))))-(((GALATIC)))-(((((EMPIRE!!!!!!)))))

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:59 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Barker
'THE REPUBLIC WILL BE RE-ORGANIZED INTO ((((THE 1ST))))-(((GALATIC)))-(((((EMPIRE!!!!!!)))))

I sure hope so

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:00 PM
Barker

'THE ((((THE 1ST))))-(((GALATIC)))-(((((EMPIRE!!!!!!))))) WILL BE RE-ORGANIZED INTO A REPUBLIC

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:01 PM
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

'THE ((((THE 1ST))))-(((GALATIC)))-(((((EMPIRE!!!!!!))))) WILL BE RE-ORGANIZED INTO A REPUBLIC

You have a problem with that!?!? Baby face?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:03 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Its a baby bear

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:05 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Thanks for that Pm.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:05 PM
Hazardous

Get these motherf*ckin' Barkers off this motherf*ckin' forum

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:07 PM
Barker

Get these motherf*ckin' Barkers off

Freak from down under.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:08 PM
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get these motherf*ckin' Barkers off this motherf*ckin' forum

Come say it to my face then RIGHT here!! You LIBERAL LIMEAS!!!!.....

[Edit.]

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:11 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Come say it to my face then RIGHT here!! You LIBERAL LIMEAS!!!!.....

[Edit.]
here comes SPAM

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:12 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Freak from down under.

Utaharian

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 03:14 PM