KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » !!!

!!!
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:10 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I can't wait for the sequel!!!!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:12 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: !!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

I thought the guy was gonna stick it up his ass......

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:14 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Cue the moderators merging this with your other thread...I don't see why you don't post them in there in the first place.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:15 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Tattoo
Cue the moderators merging this with your other thread...I don't see why you don't post them in there in the first place.

I know you do this all the time and I don't see why you care. Baby.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:17 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I know you do this all the time and I don't see why you care. Baby.

No, I do believe this is the first time I've commented on your many video threads.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:19 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:20 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No, I do believe this is the first time I've commented on your many video threads.

Yeah, but I bet it's not the first time you reported it to the mods. wink And even if it's not, I really don't care, I'll probably just keep doing it anyway unless I get a ban warning from the mods. My videos seem to get watched more when I make a new thread for each one, that is why I do it, it's no secret. Why you care so much is what baffles me. Whatever.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:22 PM
Impediment
Endless

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah, but I bet it's not the first time you reported it to the mods. wink And even if it's not, I really don't care, I'll probably just keep doing it anyway unless I get a ban warning from the mods. My videos seem to get watched more when I make a new thread for each one, that is why I do it, it's no secret. Why you care so much is what baffles me. Whatever.

Get the sand out of your vagina, I've not reported any of your video threads, stop assuming.

I'm not the one making a big deal out of an offhand comment I made about you having all these threads. I don't care that much, you're the one who is making it out to be that way.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:28 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: !!!

Originally posted by Impediment

I can't wait for the sequel!!!!

laughing out loud
Originally posted by JacopeX
I thought the guy was gonna stick it up his ass......
That guy is me . . . . and yeah, it wouldn't fit. embarrasment

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:29 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Get the sand out of your vagina, I've not reported any of your video threads, stop assuming.

I'm not the one making a big deal out of an offhand comment I made about you having all these threads. I don't care that much, you're the one who is making it out to be that way.

Well, there's no way to prove that you did or didn't, it really doesn't matter. I just come here to have fun and all you do is act like you are a mod or something, but then again if I were home sitting on my ass all day with no job, no life, and a bunch of lame Star Wars Tattoos to show for it, I guess I'd have a stick up my butt too.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:34 PM
LanceWindu

Well, there's no way to prove that you did or didn't, it really doesn't matter. I just come here to have fun and all you do is act like you are a mod or something, but then again if I were home sitting on my ass all day with no job, no life, and a bunch of lame Star Wars Tattoos to show for it, I guess I'd have a stick up my butt too.

1. I care enough about KMC to not see it cluttered with useless shit like threads with the word "Moved:" placed in front of it.

2. It's kind of hard to get a job when you're out on workers compensation leave.

3. The life I have is the life I want.

4. Everyone loves my Star Wars tattoos because it's a part of who I am.

5. At least I'm not being an assh*le to someone who didn't like my video. And to think I was wanting to meet up with you and Shelly when she got into town.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:40 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

1. I care enough about KMC to not see it cluttered with useless shit like threads with the word "Moved:" placed in front of it.

2. It's kind of hard to get a job when you're out on workers compensation leave.

3. The life I have is the life I want.

4. Everyone loves my Star Wars tattoos because it's a part of who I am.

5. At least I'm not being an assh*le to someone who didn't like my video. And to think I was wanting to meet up with you and Shelly when she got into town.

I said most of that stuff just to piss you off because of that vagina comment, but seriously you wanting to meet me is news to me.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:42 PM
LanceWindu

I said most of that stuff just to piss you off because of that vagina comment, but seriously you wanting to meet me is news to me.

You succeeded, thanks for insulting me and my life, you can go on and **** off now.

And yes, you can ask Shelly, I was wanting to get the gang together for the first time and go out drinking or something.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:44 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You succeeded, thanks for insulting me and my life, you can go on and **** off now.

And yes, you can ask Shelly, I was wanting to get the gang together for the first time and go out drinking or something.

So you can dish it but you can't take it. You can go **** off as well.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:46 PM
Impediment
Endless

I liked the video. ninja

I'm going to leave now.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:48 PM
LanceWindu

So you can dish it but you can't take it. You can go **** off as well.

Oh wow, sand in the vagina is such a hurtful insult. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did I say anything about you personally? No I did not.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:48 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Oh wow, sand in the vagina is such a hurtful insult. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did I say anything about you personally? No I did not.

Don't act like you're sh*t doesn't stink.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:50 PM
LanceWindu

Don't act like you're sh*t doesn't stink.

It doesn't, it smells like Rosemary.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:52 PM