KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Costume

Should Spider-Man's costume be changed in Spider-Man 4?
This poll is closed.
Yes, it's time for a change 5 27.78%
No, his costume is best as is 11 61.11%
Maybe 2 11.11%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Costume
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Costume

I'd like to see Spider-Man change his costume in Spider-Man 4 just to spice it up a little. The costume I'd like to see is his armored costume.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:31 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'm fine with his current one, but he might do it if the battle calls for such measures, however I'm sure if he does change it it'll be like in spider-man 3, and won't last long.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:42 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I prefer his current one

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:44 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

His original costume is okay. He doesn't need anymore.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:41 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still want to see his Scarlet Spider costume. Besides the black suit & his armored costume, his Scarlet Spider costume is the best one he's ever worn.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:24 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I have an idea, maybe, his costume gets all torn up and so he goes to a scarlet spider-man look whilst he still tries to fix his original costume

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:00 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Costume

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I'd like to see Spider-Man change his costume in Spider-Man 4 just to spice it up a little. The costume I'd like to see is his armored costume.

I didn't realize Parker had Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark type money. There is no need to change Spiderman's costume.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well he don't have alot of money but he was still able to make spider-armour in web of spider-man 100...I have the issue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:51 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules
Well he don't have alot of money but he was still able to make spider-armour in web of spider-man 100...I have the issue

But how would Raimi possibly explain a new costume for any Spiderman film? There is no cause for that.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 10:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I dunno...I just thought I'd say about the spider-armour since it was being talked about

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 10:22 PM
DOYLEZOMBIE

I really don't think it's time for a costume change.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 12:48 AM
DOYLEZOMBIE is currently offline Click here to Send DOYLEZOMBIE a Private Message Find more posts by DOYLEZOMBIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
But how would Raimi possibly explain a new costume for any Spiderman film? There is no cause for that.

Actually, there could be a good reason. If both Venom & Carnage are in the next film, Spider-Man may find it too challenging to take on both of them without being killed easily so he makes the spider armor costume so that he'll take less damage during the battle. The scarlet spider costume could be used if he decides to go with a new look. I mean, what superhero wouldn't want to change their duds after a while? Or, we could actually see Ben Reilly in a movie.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 03:11 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

He inherits a fraction of Harry's money?

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:13 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, as funny as that is (I'm not being sarcastic), that could happen since Peter is/was Harry's best friend.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:05 AM
steverules
The doctor

Who knows...maybe Harry wrote a will before going into battle to team up with spidey against Sandman and Venom

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 08:49 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Am I the only one that thinks the Scarlet Spider costume looks really dumb? I mean... not that his regular suit isn't a bit goofy looking, but Scarlet Spider is just... sleeveless blue hoodie, why? Is he from New Jersey? When I see it I imagine Bill S. Preston from Bill & Ted in there.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:27 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I actually liked his costume, don't ask me why because I don't know. Heck I even did my own scarlet spider picture for my art exam.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:47 AM
Spiderman_RJ

finnaly someone who also hate scarlet spider suit like me,i found it stupid,but everyone else i know love it.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 06:59 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

To me, his scarlet spidersuit was weird. It wasn't dumb, just weird.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 08:48 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Actually, there could be a good reason. If both Venom & Carnage are in the next film, Spider-Man may find it too challenging to take on both of them without being killed easily so he makes the spider armor costume so that he'll take less damage during the battle. The scarlet spider costume could be used if he decides to go with a new look. I mean, what superhero wouldn't want to change their duds after a while? Or, we could actually see Ben Reilly in a movie.

If that were the case then Peter Parker would have done that in Amazing Spiderman #300 or any other nsubsequent issues in which Spiderman beat Venom and Carnage.

He inherits a fraction of Harry's money?

I don't think that happened in the comics.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:11 PM