KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs vega

who wins this match
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
vega 5 45.45%
wolverine 6 54.55%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

wolverine vs vega
Started by: spidey-dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine vs vega

claw match here who wins ? vega or wolvie ? no healing factor for wolvie here or it wouldnt be fair.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:25 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Even without the HF Wolverine's still got his superhuman senses, and experience advantage...

Plus two sets of claws instead of just one...

If an HFless Wolverine can prolong a fight with Sabretooth he should definitely be able to handle Vega.. and that's assuming he's even hit.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:48 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Poor Vega.....

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 06:00 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
Even without the HF Wolverine's still got his superhuman senses, and experience advantage...

If an HFless Wolverine can prolong a fight with Sabretooth he should definitely be able to handle Vega.. and that's assuming he's even hit.
you never saw the street fighter cartoon ? vega kicked ass fighting. he gave ryu a pretty hard time

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 06:19 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

confused

When was this?

In the American cartoon, Vega made two apearances and got owned in both of them: by Blanka and by Cammy.

In SFIIV He fought Ken and got WTFKOed.

In SFII The Animated Movie he got WFKOed by Chun Li out of an apartment building.

In SFII The Movie Ryu kicked the crap out of him, and Ryu didn't even really have powers in that movie.

In the old comics, Chun Li kicked his ass.

In the new comics, Ken kicked his ass.

The only thing he's got going for him is when he was beating Dan to a pulp in the Alpha movie and that's not really a feat at all... erm

Originally posted by grey fox
Poor Vega.....

Yeah, pretty much....

If I had some creative control of the character he'd actually win some fights... but.... I don't..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 06:25 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused

When was this?

In the American cartoon, Vega made two apearances and got owned in both of them: by Blanka and by Cammy.

In SFIIV He fought Ken and got WTFKOed.

In SFII The Animated Movie he got WFKOed by Chun Li out of an apartment building.

In SFII The Movie Ryu kicked the crap out of him, and Ryu didn't even really have powers in that movie.

In the old comics, Chun Li kicked his ass.

In the new comics, Ken kicked his ass.

The only thing he's got going for him is when he was beating Dan to a pulp in the Alpha movie and that's not really a feat at all... erm

Yeah, pretty much....

If I had some creative control of the character he'd actually win some fights... but.... I don't..

street fighter comics i never read them. in SFII movie ryu and vega didnt get to finish the fight cause guile busted in and got sagat and everyone there under arrest. in SFIIV cartoon vega gave ken a hassel. he was fighting him for 2 whole episodes. of course there gonna put ken to win cause he was the good guy there.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 06:38 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by spidey-dude
street fighter comics i never read them. in SFII movie ryu and vega didnt get to finish the fight cause guile busted in and got sagat and everyone there under arrest.

They fought again later.. Vega lost...

in SFIIV cartoon vega gave ken a hassel. he was fighting him for 2 whole episodes. of course there gonna put ken to win cause he was the good guy there.
I didn't say he didn't put up a decent fight.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 07:01 PM
Kurash
High Warlord

wolverine altough vega was good as hell

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 07:02 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: wolverine vs vega

claw match here who wins ? vega or wolvie ? no healing factor for wolvie here or it wouldnt be fair.

logan ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:41 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Vega stomps him. Even if Logan has his healing factor.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:44 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Soljer
Vega stomps him. Even if Logan has his healing factor.

mad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:45 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

mad

What? Vega is vastly faster and more skilled.

And it's not like it takes THAT much to over-load Logan's healing factor. A few slashes to put him on the ropes (which will be child's play for Vega to land, considering his speed and skill), and then a barrage of attacks to keep logan down. He just keeps going till Logan stops going.

Vega, 8/10 if Logan has his healing factor.

Vega 10/10 if he doesn't.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:47 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

You are such a manipulative sumumabitch. no expression

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:49 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

You are such a manipulative sumumabitch. no expression

You're just mad because you know I'm right.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:51 PM
jinzin

Or you could be, y'know.. If Vega ever actually won a fight... EVER!
Well... no not really, even then.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:52 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Or you could be, y'know.. If Vega ever actually won a fight... EVER!
Well... no not really, even then.

Well, he wins ten in this thread. That's a start, no? smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:52 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

And superhuman physique..

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:53 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Soljer
Well, he wins ten in this thread. That's a start, no? smile.

That is pretty good. He now has 10 wins against Wolverine which is more than enough proof that he'll win 10/10 here.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:54 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That is pretty good. He now has 10 wins against Wolverine which is more than enough proof that he'll win 10/10 here.

Exactly.

Quod Erat mother-****ing Demonstrandum

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 08:56 PM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

vega is a better fighter so i give it to him. and yes hes lost many fights cause every fight hes had was against ryu or ken and both of them can kick wolvies ass as well so no difference there.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 12:55 AM