KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Plastic Man Respct Thread

Plastic Man Respct Thread
Started by: Inspectah Deck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Plastic Man Respct Thread

Respect Plastic Man (please log in to view the image)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Man

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:48 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Respect him! mad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:55 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

If plastic man was actually serious, he could actually be pretty dangerous.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:02 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Frank Miller showed how dangerous he could be in DK2. When he's crazy, lookout!

Attachment: plasticman-dk2.jpg
This has been downloaded 634 time(s).

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:40 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Can't make out what's happening in that pic...but good thread.

PM has reached into someone's brain and removed something. He could just as easily mess with pretty much anyone's brain.

He successfully stalemated an enraged and evil Martian Manhunter during an issue of JLA.

He pretty much can't be hurt by physical means, and as the MM fight showed, he even has a good tolerance for most forms of energy projection. Nothing short of a concentrated and prolonged high-level energy blast, or freezing him and shattering him will defeat him. Even then, he's not technically dead unless you go to the molecular level...he could still reform if he was just in pieces.

Respek the crazy Plastic dude!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Can't make out what's happening in that pic...but good thread.

PM has reached into someone's brain and removed something. He could just as easily mess with pretty much anyone's brain.

He successfully stalemated an enraged and evil Martian Manhunter during an issue of JLA.

He pretty much can't be hurt by physical means, and as the MM fight showed, he even has a good tolerance for most forms of energy projection. Nothing short of a concentrated and prolonged high-level energy blast, or freezing him and shattering him will defeat him. Even then, he's not technically dead unless you go to the molecular level...he could still reform if he was just in pieces.

Respek the crazy Plastic dude!

Yep, take his fight with Eferno (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:31 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

He pretty much can't be hurt by physical means

then how did Batman knock him out?

"In The Dark Knight Strikes Again, Plastic Man became insane and locked in Arkham Asylum, deemed highly dangerous. He fights Elongated Man, having the upper hand until Batman knocks him out."

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:49 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Scoobless

"In The Dark Knight Strikes Again, Plastic Man became insane and locked in Arkham Asylum, deemed highly dangerous. He fights Elongated Man, having the upper hand until Batman knocks him out."

Maybe he did with his gadgets

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:31 PM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

maybe he cut him with his batarang

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:46 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

laughing out loud Doubt that

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 05:11 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

He was not knocked out. The hit only put some sense in him.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 05:33 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

What Batman hit him with?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 09:44 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

That makes more sense, that it "knocked some sense into him."

I wish I could freaking post scans, because PM is a guy who is tragically underrated by most people. The JLA is pretty much all "powerhouses" (GL, Flash, Supes, WW, MM, etc.) and it's forgotten that PM can hang with them and even help out in situations where the rest of them are sometimes useless (one other time besides the angry Manhunter fight, the JLA had him fight a Magneto-esque dude (but slightly less powerful), because he was the only one that couldn't be manipulated by magentism somehow)

That, and he's so much fun. If he wanted to be a refridgerator or a Tyranasaurus, he could without even thinking about it. And everything he says is priceless.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:57 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Who is that in your sig DigiMark? Looks familiar

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:00 AM
HaSon

Hello? It's called a batkick.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:01 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I've seen the guy grow to building size proportions, laugh off transmutation magic, become a dress to get close to barda.
Worst showing I've seen for him was when he went agains Doomday...that just looked.....painful.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:19 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

In Plastic Man's last retcon it showed that he was a universal force that pulled itself together over time and gained a consciouness. He's pretty much indestructible, strong enough physically when he wants to be to throw down with the biggest of guns, etc. He's crazy powerful, and just crazy.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:06 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I wish I could freaking post scans,

why can't you?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Who is that in your sig DigiMark? Looks familiar

The Midnighter. From The Authority (Wildstorm Comics...owned by DC). He's a supreme uber-badass.

quote:
why can't you?

Scanner's old as hell and isn't compatible with my current cpu. I'll buy one eventually, but money isn't one of my strong points at the moment and a new scanner isn't high up on the 'to buy' list.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:27 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I've seen the guy grow to building size proportions, laugh off transmutation magic, become a dress to get close to barda.
Worst showing I've seen for him was when he went agains Doomday...that just looked.....painful.

How so?

The Midnighter. From The Authority (Wildstorm Comics...owned by DC). He's a supreme uber-badass.

Scanner's old as hell and isn't compatible with my current cpu. I'll buy one eventually, but money isn't one of my strong points at the moment and a new scanner isn't high up on the 'to buy' list.

Isn't he that guy that can make a 1,000 strategies at once (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:07 PM