KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Possible battlezone? Anyone want to represent Superman

Possible battlezone? Anyone want to represent Superman
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Possible battlezone? Anyone want to represent Superman

I have someone on herochat who would like to debate genis vs Superman from a kmcer on here. Both forums are completely and utterly different. If anyone wants to represent Superman here and debate with this herochatter tell me in this temporary thread. Ill have a mod slash it once I have someone.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I have someone on herochat who would like to debate genis vs Superman from a kmcer on here. Both forums are completely and utterly different. If anyone wants to represent Superman here and debate with this herochatter tell me in this temporary thread. Ill have a mod slash it once I have someone.

From now on you should just bring this kind of thing up on the discussion thread...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:10 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Possible battlezone? Anyone want to represent Superman

Just have Nvr do it. laughing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:11 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Possible battlezone? Anyone want to represent Superman

Originally posted by Kutulu
Just have Nvr do it. laughing
laughing

Seriously id like avlon to do it becuz hes the biggest superman nut over here but anyone who wil take this seriously will do. Superman gets a lot of flak over there and I disagree with a lot. I think this wil be interesting.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by darthgoober
From now on you should just bring this kind of thing up on the discussion thread...
You are right but I feel more traffic is here. i asked the mods already before i came back if i could do this and they will be watching this closely. I just want to find someone quickly so i can pm the other poster and get this thing under way.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:15 PM
darthgoober

You are right but I feel more traffic is here. i asked the mods already before i came back if i could do this and they will be watching this closely. I just want to find someone quickly so i can pm the other poster and get this thing under way.

Ah... well if you have mod approval then there's no problem. smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:16 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ah... well if you have mod approval then there's no problem. smile
I told them that i wanted to do this upon my return. I hope this thread will be ok as i just want it to remain open momentarily.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:19 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: Re: Re: Possible battlezone? Anyone want to represent Superman

laughing

Seriously id like avlon to do it becuz hes the biggest superman nut over here but anyone who wil take this seriously will do. Superman gets a lot of flak over there and I disagree with a lot. I think this wil be interesting.

I agree avlon would be the best choice. Just pm him.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:24 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Faceman
I agree avlon would be the best choice. Just pm him.

Juntai would be a good choice too.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:25 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Debating from anyone with herochat is kind of like hitting your head against a brick wall. You couldn't find bigger Superman haters.

Good luck to whoever decides to go for it (if anyone does) though.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:26 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah i think he has me on ignore. laughing

can he even see the thread and I dont think personally that he would be a part of anything I set up.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Avlon dont forget about this. You can represent Superman vs Genis. You vs a herochat debater on here with whatever rules the both of you can agree on. All I need is one superman fan to agree on this so I can contact him asap.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 05:38 AM
Kurash
High Warlord

KMC vs. herochat arguing over superman would be like trying to argue over religion

any judges from KMC would vote for KMC, any from herochat would vote for herochat. This wouldnt be a normal fight, it would be a KMC>herochat or herochat>KMC, so regardless of who actually won people would vote for their own brand just to say theyre superior.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 06:04 AM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

excellent point

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 06:42 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

So of all the people to choose... you choose the one that destroyed the universe. You really hate superman. If this was PC Superman, he'd kick ass, but otherwise, current supes isn't really up to it.

Either way, the people at herochat are pretty much all as unreasonable and biased as it gets, so on the grounds that it would be like arguing with a rock, no. I will not debate a herochat poster on this.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 09:37 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kurash
KMC vs. herochat arguing over superman would be like trying to argue over religion

any judges from KMC would vote for KMC, any from herochat would vote for herochat. This wouldnt be a normal fight, it would be a KMC>herochat or herochat>KMC, so regardless of who actually won people would vote for their own brand just to say theyre superior.
There wouldnt be any judges. Becuz of this very reason. After its over people could weigh in respectively. I knew that with a herochat vs km in theory that people for the most part couldnt put aside their bias. So again whoever wants to do this there wont be any judges but there will be a time limit set forth by the participants and after that people can weigh in but there wont be an official winner.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:02 PM
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sirius77
So of all the people to choose... you choose the one that destroyed the universe. You really hate superman. If this was PC Superman, he'd kick ass, but otherwise, current supes isn't really up to it.

Either way, the people at herochat are pretty much all as unreasonable and biased as it gets, so on the grounds that it would be like arguing with a rock, no. I will not debate a herochat poster on this.

Good we want KMC to look respectable.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:19 PM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

thumb up
even Batdude
in my opinion tho Genis would beat Superman

Last edited by Priest on Nov 3rd, 2007 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:29 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Please tell me the poster from herochat isn't Genis101.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Silent Master
Please tell me the poster from herochat isn't Genis101.

u mean Photon from KMC smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:51 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote