KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » most dangerous area u have been 2

most dangerous area u have been 2
Started by: mr.mayfield

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.mayfield

most dangerous area u have been 2

hey im new and bash me for doing this thread but im not up 2 date with all the other threads and i just wanted 2 make 1 there most likly is a thread about this but meh ...well lets get 2 the topic
most dangerous or scary area you have been 2 ...well on a trip 2 ireland the capital city dublin i was expecting nice irish people the odd drunk and preety girls but by god i didnt come across any of those...going throw an area there called inchicore i came across the worse looking houses housing projects and the scariest looking people i have seen worst then angry blacks and latinos,wearing full tracksuits not baggie using brands such as lacoste and air max football jersys little kids goin around smoking joints ...the stares i got in that car was horrible ,people going around on horses throwing bricks at houses a bonfire with loads of lad throwing dogs and cats in really unsettling the amount of fights knife fights i saw and the unfortune of seeing someone getting shoot that was only in the car for around 10 minutes i wonder what its like 2 live dere o god ,i also on my trip there got mugged punched in the face around 12 times threatened chased and my mums car was bricked .WORST HOLIDAY EVER
u tink compton is bad go 2 inchicore dublin

look wat happened when i typed in inchicore on the internet hahaha
-
-
-
-
-
-

Attachment: 100703_arrest.jpg
This has been downloaded 140 time(s).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:55 AM
mr.mayfield is currently offline Click here to Send mr.mayfield a Private Message Find more posts by mr.mayfield Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

i was scared shitless in a dark alley near my house at night 'cause i went to investigate...after hearing a noise....ninja

nothing major just that...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:59 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.mayfield

haha aa i dont mean that now i mean like rough areas such as harlem ,compton etc

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:03 AM
mr.mayfield is currently offline Click here to Send mr.mayfield a Private Message Find more posts by mr.mayfield Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iraq

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:06 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.mayfield

say iraqs a right kip,ive had sum unplesent times in detriot on a match night tho

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:08 AM
JLred

well...mexico city at night...there is a lot of weird shit...the practicing homosexual activities in every store and magazine rack didn;t get to me but the pigs with machine guns and an old lady casting a hex on me...

it still isn't extreme but it scared me again..

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:15 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Castro. I ran into Kali there yesterday.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:17 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.mayfield

mexico citys strange alright transxuals and drug dealers everywhere
look at the picture, my face after the fair city of dublin

Attachment: 3152196_01.jpg
This has been downloaded 147 time(s).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:17 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

My room.

Seriously, people die in here all the time.

I'm the one killing them, but still.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.mayfield

haha i still think dublin takes the award

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:23 AM
JLred

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mr.mayfield
mexico citys strange alright transxuals and drug dealers everywhere
look at the picture, my face after the fair city of dublin

that looks like it only hurt when it was received...but a nice story afterwards...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:30 AM
mr.mayfield

didnt mean 2 insult the mexicans haha

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:36 AM
JLred

my grandparents are mexicans but moved here and my mom and dad were born here...so i don't really care...i hate to be like this but i'm not really a fan of mexico..i think it's really corrupt like the big gap between rich and poor but america is like that too....i think...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:40 AM
exanda kane

Nottingham. Went up there to vists a friend, went to a few clubs, a few pubs and a few bars. Not going back.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 09:45 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: most dangerous area u have been 2

Originally posted by mr.mayfield
hey im new and bash me for doing this thread but im not up 2 date with all the other threads and i just wanted 2 make 1 there most likly is a thread about this but meh ...well lets get 2 the topic
most dangerous or scary area you have been 2 ...well on a trip 2 ireland the capital city dublin i was expecting nice irish people the odd drunk and preety girls but by god i didnt come across any of those...going throw an area there called inchicore i came across the worse looking houses housing projects and the scariest looking people i have seen worst then angry blacks and latinos,wearing full tracksuits not baggie using brands such as lacoste and air max football jersys little kids goin around smoking joints ...the stares i got in that car was horrible ,people going around on horses throwing bricks at houses a bonfire with loads of lad throwing dogs and cats in really unsettling the amount of fights knife fights i saw and the unfortune of seeing someone getting shoot that was only in the car for around 10 minutes i wonder what its like 2 live dere o god ,i also on my trip there got mugged punched in the face around 12 times threatened chased and my mums car was bricked .WORST HOLIDAY EVER
u tink compton is bad go 2 inchicore dublin

look wat happened when i typed in inchicore on the internet hahaha
-
-
-
-
-
-

So have you been to Compton or Harlem? Anyway the roughest area ive been to is Angel Town in Brixton. I didnt even know it was really supposed to be rough until afterwards and I could have got killed due to naivety. I found out afterwards that appraently you can get guns easily there.

Never saw anything bad though. Just some stupid kid with a big mouth get beaten up and some crackhead roughed up. Nothing happened to me because I was black and I have a "Awww leave him alone hes alright" aura.

Originally posted by exanda kane
Nottingham. Went up there to vists a friend, went to a few clubs, a few pubs and a few bars. Not going back.

For real I think Nottingham has the worst gun crime in the UK.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 10:05 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

well i went to a hostel in some small town and kids mugged me of all my gum...but i had to take an early flight home and missed an appointment with some dude about some job...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 10:06 AM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Elizabeth Seaport, New Jersey.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 11:21 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say a tie between Harlem and the south Bronx. I went to Harlem for drugs and the Bronx for a Yankee game.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 12:12 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

The most dangerous "area" I've been to is my own neighborhood. My house is the first built on the block and back the road there is a whole community of black people and the cops are always trying to catch them at something. There are police sirens rolling by at least once every couple of weeks. We've had our house broken into twice, one was only attempted when I was a baby, the other successful while we were asleep when I was in about 8th or 9th grade. My Dad's been suspicious of drug deals back here too. But whatever..

The second most dangerous area has been walking through my town in the dark at night alone because I was pissed with my ex while we were at our hangout spot The Clay Cafe and so I took a walk and that was pretty dangerous.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:05 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I heard Penis-land is a pretty dangerous area.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:11 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote