KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Police/cops are being attacked?

Police/cops are being attacked?
Started by: Czarina_Czarina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Police/cops are being attacked?

1. A cop sued someone for salty burgers (which is odd that someone put salt on a burger, but someone explained that this happens in the south).

2. A cop (20 years old) killed 6 ppl on time for Columbine, ops, Columbus.

3. A Marathon runner dies, you guessed it, a cop.

What's going on with cops these days?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:20 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

What the f**k? Are these cases related in your mind?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:31 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

1. Supposedly the saltiness was an accident, and the workers there wondered why he had continued to eat the burger, because they tested one out later with the same amount of salt, and they couldn't finish it because it tasted so bad.

2. Shootings are not new.

3. Marathon runners dying is old news as well.

23 omgz

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:51 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've never been a fan of the police. Maybe the marathon man was in bad shape. As for the salty burger, that could be an honest mistake. And of course shootings, it seems some nut job is always doing that somewhere.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I've never been a fan of the police. Maybe the marathon man was in bad shape. As for the salty burger, that could be an honest mistake. And of course shootings, it seems some nut job is always doing that somewhere.

You're wrong, it has everything to do with cops . Something is happening to America's cops. Look at the evidence and the conclusions drawn from it (lol).

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:59 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I've never been a fan of the police.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:02 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
1. A cop sued someone for salty burgers (which is odd that someone put salt on a burger, but someone explained that this happens in the south).

1. People sue people for stupid shit every day.

2. People kill people every day.

3. People die everyday.

Cops are people too.

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:04 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

purely coincidence.

I hate cops anyways.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:31 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AngryManatee
1. Supposedly the saltiness was an accident, and the workers there wondered why he had continued to eat the burger, because they tested one out later with the same amount of salt, and they couldn't finish it because it tasted so bad.

2. Shootings are not new.

btw, i KNOW that some cops can be ass holes b/c there are assholes in EVERY PROFESSION...so pls don't get the idea that i am hiding some sort of issue that some cops have, ok?

3. Marathon runners dying is old news as well.

23 omgz

I was the only one laughing throughout that movie. 2+3=5 and it's 7:37.

cops are human, and they can be jerks just like any one in a profession, pls don't mistake this thread as me being pro cop, i don't want any bad experience with cops so that i can side with your arguments about how bad they are...

Last edited by Czarina_Czarina on Oct 8th, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:37 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Police/cops are being attacked?

Columbine, ops, Columbus.

WTF? What is that supposed to mean?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 12:45 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

I have no idea.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:00 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Police/cops are being attacked?

blink

life?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Devil King

Christopher Columbus was known for his militant anti-law enforcement stance.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:35 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Re: Police/cops are being attacked?

Originally posted by Devil King

It means nothing, because the incident occurred in Crandon, Wisconsin, not Columbus, Ohio.

Corrina is often so busy getting her next argument on the table that she usually fails to get her sh*t straight. If you asked me, I personally think she's some 60-year old professor who uses this forum as topic of discussion for her or his classes.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 12:57 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont believe that cops are being attacked, I believe that they are in a line of work where they are under constant scrutiny, where they have to follow a set of rules and guidelines that criminals fail to recognize. Obviously there will be the occasional incident.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:00 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:46 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Check this out:

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:15 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Critic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Three unparalleled stories about police officers.

What is this relevant to, exactly?

Is it better for a King to be feared or to be loved?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 06:59 AM
Critic is currently offline Click here to Send Critic a Private Message Find more posts by Critic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

look at the thread title, man.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:09 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

there are some really good cops out there.....I've met many cops that were generally good guys just doing the job they're paid to do.

that said.......

most cops are assholes. They have a very low paying job. Police officers in the city of Louisville start out at $23,000 a year while State Patrol officers for the state of Kentucky start out making under $30k a year. This is a low-cost of living area, the pay increases in larger areas but remains the same ratio between pay and cost of living. I really think this is a big part of the problem. These guys may have to put thier lives on the line to protect citizens but make less than I made in 1998 as an Assistant Manager at McDonalds while in college. I think the realization of this leads to a general bad attitude in many officers. Also, most law enforcement agencies do not even train their officers in the law they are paid to enforce. They do not have to go to college, they do not even have to take courses in law. You can become a patrol officer or sherriff's deputy by reading a 30 page pamphlet and taking a test. This leads to many officers harassing the public unwittingly....accusing people of crimes where no crime has been committed. The officer just didn't know that person wasn't breaking a law because the officer doesn't even know what the laws are. This combined with many mistakes officers make simply because they were not trained well (or not at all) leads to a general resentment of police by many people. I think this also has alot to do with their bad attitude. "I'm out here putting my life on the line working a job that qualifies my family for public assistance and these pricks don't even respect me for it?". This keeps powering a vicious cycle. People mess with cops food and treat them with general disrespect because they are assholes which in turn causes them to be bigger assholes because the people they are protecting don't respect them.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 07:57 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote