KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!

Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!
Started by: Anakin2009

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakin2009

Angry Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?!

Whoa! Okay I just finished reading the end of the script for the 3rd Pirates and the ending makes it sound like there is a 4th movie on the way. Okay I thought a Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy would be cool but 4 movies I just don`t know, unless they got a good script for it I don`t think they should do a 4th movie.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 05:21 AM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

Aye!...I read the same thing you did I'm sure, and with what I read about the third...the minute possibility of a POTC4, may indeed be lame. That is if JD does NOT return as Captain Jack...(again, mortal or not!)...and there's no indication in anything he has said that I've read anywhere that he will be in a forth installment of POTC.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:27 AM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emily_depp
Soon to be Mrs Grint

where did u find the script?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 11:22 AM
Emily_depp is currently offline Click here to Send Emily_depp a Private Message Find more posts by Emily_depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

yup same question ...

evrything in this room is eatable, even im eatable but that is called cannibalism and is infact frowned upon in most soccieties my dear children

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 03:35 PM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

any script on the net is fake

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 04:18 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

Says who...you? messed

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 06:23 PM
underablackflag is currently offline Click here to Send underablackflag a Private Message Find more posts by underablackflag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Historian Guy
Man of Many Ideas

Yea, I don't believe that there would be a script out there for either movie out on the internet if the main sights that monitor activity on the movie production don't have them.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:18 PM
Historian Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Historian Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Historian Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Tru...thos I know POTC2 had the script leaked but disney had it taken off the sites it was posted on....if there is a POTC4 Jack will most likely be in it as JD said he would keep going with it even if there was a POTC7...coz he loves Jack so much happy

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:17 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
any script on the net is fake
especially for one that is not a certainty. i can't imagine johnny depp reprising his role a fourth time...eccentric as he is.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:27 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2009

Look the 3rd script isn`t even suppost be out right now because the 2nd isn`t either and Latinoreview.com had the script for the 3rd one and had to take it off and no one knows why, they say either it`s fake or Disney forced them to take it off because they didn`t want them to spoil the 2nd and 3rd movie but some people had already seen the script before it was taken off and I tried to find it at Latinoreview.com but it was already off but I still got some info from the people who had already read the sript. I didn`t say for sure that there would be a 4th movie but it just sounds that way.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:13 PM
Anakin2009 is currently offline Click here to Send Anakin2009 a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

ooooh....i dont care...i'll probably go see them all anyway...even if they are crap...

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:16 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2009

Just look on Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Script here on one of my forums and you`ll find out.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 11:29 PM
beLIEve

I will go see them all too!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:22 AM
beLIEve is currently offline Click here to Send beLIEve a Private Message Find more posts by beLIEve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

even if there came 56465156464
ill see them as long as keira plays in them eek!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 10:02 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
underablackflag

Didn't I post for you guys the info re: the possibility of POTC 4?????
And I just posted a blurb re: POTC3 on the POTC3 thread. I believe I saved to my computer the POTC3 script spoiler...but that was awhile back, AND I'd have to find it...IF you wanted to read it?...?...?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:19 PM
underablackflag

> 1. Bootstrap is part of Davey Jones Crew
> 2. The Pearl sinks *notice in the trailer that
> Jack isn't sailing the Pearl
> 3. The "bad guys" are good guys *pintel, ragetti,
> barbossa
> 4. The chest is symbolic
> 5. Will and Jack end up in an epic fight against
> each other.
> 6. Norrington becomes pirate
>
> " I heard that Jack does go down with his ship,in POTC2,
comes back as an immortal.."somehow" with the
possibility of a POTC4...??!!"

TRUE or FALSE???

T R U E ..."From what they're saying the aspect of a POTC 4 is very good"

( This was what i posted from an old thread....)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:25 PM
POTC ship rat
Gunner's Mate

Hi all !! First time poster, occassional reader.

Hate to let out an industry secret (not really, thats why I'm here) but production companies will occasionally "leak" scripts to throw off the scent of the real script.

It happens with Disney movies all of the time. Same at Paramount, Columbia, and Touchstone. Star Trek "leaked" so many stories from their TNG series, you couldn't tell what was real and what was a decoy.

Sometimes, the big-wigs will watch sites such as this one just to guage the response. Favorable, and they go ahead with it. Not so favorable, and they pull the plug before it even leaves the boardroom table.

If it takes me forever and a day to respond, its not because I've been put in my place or I'm offended, I just can't get in here very often.

OOPS!! The ship she is a sailin' so I'se gotsta run.

Ship off ye maties YO HO!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:46 PM
POTC ship rat is currently offline Click here to Send POTC ship rat a Private Message Find more posts by POTC ship rat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Welcome abord mate. Have some seaweed *hands over some seaweed* Those are some wise words Ship Rat. At times there would even be decoy names. I beleive the first pirates movie had one or two. Batman Begins had one

And I understand how you feel. I like this place, but I just can't find time to get here *sticks out her tounge and puts on a dunce hat*

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 05:53 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC ship rat
Gunner's Mate

I remember when "Return of The Jedi" was in pre-production, it originally was titled "Revenge of The Jedi". About that same time, Paramount was finishing up on "Star Trek II: Vengance of Kahn". (which was later changed to "Wrath of Kahn")

The boys out at the ranch (Skywalker) felt that the name of the Star Trek movie was too similiar to theirs, and revenge really isn't a Jedi trait, so they changed it. But not before the guys over in marketing had already released posters with the "Revenge of The Jedi" logo on it.

My dad worked for a major metropolitan newspaper at the time and was able to get me a poster and a very large format comic book with the "Revenge" logo on it. My high school chums and I all went to the first showing of "Return", and I blew the story for them all the way through it, since I had already memorized the comic book!!

Already, I have made a few of my landlubber friends mad for telling them that they Pearl was destroyed and Capt'n Jack dies in 2 but comes back in 3. They'll just have to wait until it comes out to know for sure.

Oh well, gotsta go. At ten bells and low swells we saw a tanker 30 miles out headin' our way, and my sat uplink keeps flickering.

See ya in port my teenage ninja.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:51 PM
POTC ship rat is currently offline Click here to Send POTC ship rat a Private Message Find more posts by POTC ship rat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

*gasps* How did you KNOW?! stick out tongue

Well, I guess unless one of us has powers to see into the future, we can't really be sure. I say ride the wave of the Pirates until a while after 2, or maybe right after 3. THEN we can start panicing about if there will be a number 4

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 04:15 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote