KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Wtf

Wtf
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Wtf

LULZ PATS GAME SOON. MA HAS PATS STUFF EVERY WHERE I'M ALL TO ME COUSIN "LULZ MATE, NONE OF THIS IS ALRIGHT" AND HE IS ALL "MATE, NINERS SUCK" ALSO HE DOES A BRIT ACCENT WHEN HE SAYS MATE AND I'M ALL "MATE, YOU'RE A BIT OF BRITISH" ANYWAY SO LIKE LULZ BIG GAME AND I'M IN PATS COUNTRY AND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAAAAATEEEE GO GIANTS #12 SUCKS" ME COUSIN IS ALL "MATE NO" AND I'M "MATE GO BUY SOME LOTTERY TICKETS" SO MATES I'M HERE AND I HAVE LUCKY CHARMS ND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAATEEE" SO MATE BLOODY NOT COLD EVEN THOUGH SAN FRAN LOST ME CLOTHES, I HAVE NO LUGGAGE HAD TO BUY AT SOME PLACE CALLED HOT TOPIC AND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAATE WTF?" OK LOVE YOU ALL, NOT ROLAND THOUGH NOT A BIT OF ALRIGHT, GAME SUNDAY, BROWNS WILL LOSE.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 05:46 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

"HA-BLAHPBLEE BLAH BLAH RIGHT MATE??!"

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 05:47 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Pats are going to make history and go 16 - 0.

49ers do suck.

You're cousin is probably British.

Browns will beat the 49ers.

Pwnt.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 05:52 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kram3r
LULZ PATS GAME SOON. MA HAS PATS STUFF EVERY WHERE I'M ALL TO ME COUSIN "LULZ MATE, NONE OF THIS IS ALRIGHT" AND HE IS ALL "MATE, NINERS SUCK" ALSO HE DOES A BRIT ACCENT WHEN HE SAYS MATE AND I'M ALL "MATE, YOU'RE A BIT OF BRITISH" ANYWAY SO LIKE LULZ BIG GAME AND I'M IN PATS COUNTRY AND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAAAAATEEEE GO GIANTS #12 SUCKS" ME COUSIN IS ALL "MATE NO" AND I'M "MATE GO BUY SOME LOTTERY TICKETS" SO MATES I'M HERE AND I HAVE LUCKY CHARMS ND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAATEEE" SO MATE BLOODY NOT COLD EVEN THOUGH SAN FRAN LOST ME CLOTHES, I HAVE NO LUGGAGE HAD TO BUY AT SOME PLACE CALLED HOT TOPIC AND I'M ALL "MAAAAAAAATE WTF?" OK LOVE YOU ALL, NOT ROLAND THOUGH NOT A BIT OF ALRIGHT, GAME SUNDAY, BROWNS WILL LOSE.

WTF indeed.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 05:54 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Nope. Not a single period in that post. ****ing Americans.

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:00 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

HOT TOPIC

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:02 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

HOT TOPIC

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:05 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by silver_tears
HOT TOPIC

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:06 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
HOT TOPIC

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I smell an upset.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I smell an upset.

No, that's just you.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:07 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, that's just you.
and my instincts are usually dead on when it comes to this kind of thing.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Röland

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:09 PM
silver_tears

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
and my instincts are usually dead on when it comes to this kind of thing.

PUHLEAZE, they've already made history with their 15-0 record.
The Dolphins in 1972 went undefeated all season with 14-0, so they've already won.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:11 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just thought of something. Which of the two situations would suck worse for Pats fans:

1. The Pats lose to the Giants, but win the Super bowl, or

2. The Pats WIN against the Giants, THEN lose the Super bowl?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:12 PM
Mr.Biscuits

PUHLEAZE, they've already made history with their 15-0 record.
The Dolphins in 1972 went undefeated all season with 14-0, so they've already won.

Lulz.

Pats still got to win the Super bowl...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:12 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Lulz.

Pats still got to win the Super bowl...

The fourth ring will look nice on my future hubbies shelf.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:13 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I smell a fight brewing.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:14 PM
silver_tears

I could drop those bitches like a sack of potatoes.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:15 PM
Mr.Biscuits

The fourth ring will look nice on my future hubbies shelf.

Bill Belichick?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:16 PM