KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos Replaces Darkseid vs Superman

Thanos Replaces Darkseid vs Superman
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thanos Replaces Darkseid vs Superman

Fight picks up from where Darkseid thought he killed Kara

(please log in to view the image)

Just with Thanos instead. Who wins?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 09:40 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Superman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 09:48 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Superman never gets up and never stops crying.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 09:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson

(please log in to view the image)

Thanos a flight to the Source Wall

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 09:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Re: Thanos Replaces Darkseid vs Superman

Originally posted by Damborgson
Fight picks up from where Darkseid thought he killed Kara

Superman takes him to the sun and rips him in half.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 10:59 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Considering Thanos is more intelligent than Darkseid then Thanos. Thanos is a master mind people! If Darkseid is replaced, and Thanos tooks his place, that means then that Thanos would receive vast knowledge of the DC universe (One feat that makes Thanos so formidable is his vast knowledge on the Marvel Universe - He knew of the Infinity Gaunlet, the Heart of the Universe, he knows of the avangers and their weaknesses, he has defeated cosmic entites! etc...) So, since he gets vast knowledge of the DC Universe, that includes knowledge on Superman too. That means that all Thanos would do is provoke Superman into a fight (play with Superman) just to finally stab him with a Kryptonite dagger or some sort of thing like that! KO for Superman

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 11:40 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Where did you get this notion of Thanos being smarter than Darkseid?

By only reading Marvel books?

Darkseid has orchestrated plans into his mainstream continuity even surviving COEI and planning for his death in FC all along since the IC

Where Thanos with the gauntlet couldn't even see that Nebula will stole the gauntlet from his hand

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 11:50 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Where did you get this notion of Thanos being smarter than Darkseid?

By only reading Marvel books?

Darkseid has orchestrated plans into his mainstream continuity even surviving COEI and planning for his death in FC all along since the IC

Where Thanos with the gauntlet couldn't even see that Nebula will stole the gauntlet from his hand

Well why hasn't Darkseid used Kryptonite against Superman then!? The moment Thanos discovers that Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite it is game over for Superman! And the fact that Thanos lost the gaunlet to nebula doesn't make him less smart, it only means he can't read minds. Thanos was betrayed by nebula, or else would he know that nebula was planning to steal it, he would have never allowed it. Besides Thanos already won the battle when he stole the Heart of the Universe, and killed everything. The only thing that stopped him then was his on conciousness. Whereas Darkseid has alwayas been stopped. So yes, am implying that Thanos is smarter than Darkseid whereas Darkseid is more powerful.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 11:57 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

That's where you're wrong, he let nebula take it. Also, don't play the high ball/low ball game. You're better than that.

With that said, it's possible that darkseid is smarter, but not by a huge gap.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:00 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

That is why I said that you probably have not read more DC comics than the average marvel reader.

Darkseid has in fact used kryptonite vs Superman FYI

And I find it funny that Thanos would not be able to read minds after he was using the gauntlet at full power with the mind gem which basically can link you to all the minds of the universe at the same time, specially after he basically became the universe.

Yeah, that does not look for someone as "smart" as him. erm

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:06 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by deathslash
That's where you're wrong, he let nebula take it. Also, don't play the high ball/low ball game. You're better than that.

Either way, again Thanos has accomplished more than Darkseid. Where Darkseid is stronger, Thanos is smarter. Again the moment thanos finds out Superman's weakness is Kryptonite, i can imagine this big smile pomping from Thanos' face. Darkseid is strong, but has never showed brains when fighting Superman, whereas Thanos has showed plenty when facing The Avangers, Eternity, and Galactus ( Only Galactus is strong enought to kill both Darkseid and Superman alone).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:06 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by deathslash

No I don't think he is smart by a huge gap, but I disagree that Thanos is smarter than Darkseid.

I think it has more to do with his self defeating personality that things like the nebula incident happen to him.

I will think Doom is smarter than Thanos to be honest. But that is my opinion

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Aug 1st, 2017 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:07 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

No I don't think he is smart by a huge gap, but I disagree that Thanos is smarter than Darkseid.

I think it has more to do with his self defeating personality that thinks like the nebula incident happen to him.

I will think Doom is smarter than Thanos to be honest. But that is my opinion

Okay. Do you think Darkseid is stronger (in terms of raw power) than Darkseid?
And yes i also agree the Doom is smarter.

Maybe am explaining myself wrong, perhaps Darkseid is smarter, but am not talking about IQ here. I don't mean smart, but cunning. Thanos to me is more clever and cunning, cunning like a fox than Darkseid.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:15 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

That kryptonite scenario doesn't matter here. He doesn't have prep time or items outside of his normal EDC.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:16 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Juntai
That kryptonite scenario doesn't matter here. He doesn't have prep time or items outside of his normal EDC.

There is no need. He says that Thanos REPLACES Darkseid! It doesn't say Thanos vs Superman in a scenario where Thanos and Superman have never met! So, by him saying that Thanos replaces Darkseid that means Thanos knows about superman in the same way Darkseid does. So, to me again Thanos wins.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:20 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
There is no need. He says that Thanos REPLACES Darkseid! It doesn't say Thanos vs Superman in a scenario where Thanos and Superman have never met! So, by him saying that Thanos replaces Darkseid that means Thanos knows about superman in the same way Darkseid does. So, to me again Thanos wins.
Doesn't matter. Without any prep or outside stipulations about his gear in the original post, its essentially Thanos just being dropped in front of this Superman. And he gets railroaded badly.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:25 AM
xJLxKing

Superman

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 12:30 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thanos after a good fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 01:30 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Juntai
Doesn't matter. Without any prep or outside stipulations about his gear in the original post, its essentially Thanos just being dropped in front of this Superman. And he gets railroaded badly.

Again, there is no need for prep time, since he replaced Darkseid. It would be stupid to assume that he was just placed there out of nothing with Thanos being like "Where am I" and then seeing Superman just punching him out of nowhere. Then the one who wrote this post should have specified that He just appeared out of no where, rather than "Replacing". Really, it confuses things.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 02:18 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman doesn't needs to take Thanos to sun. He beats him bare handed.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 02:51 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote