KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Daredevil Annual #1

Daredevil Annual #1
Started by: Evil_Ash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Daredevil Annual #1

http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=7494

"Daredevil's having a tough week. A flu bug has rendered his radar power useless, a Yakuza gang is trying to reclaim their power in Hell's Kitchen, and there's a murder to be solved. Now, he has to deal with a visitor from his time in prison–Carlos LaMuerto, a.k.a. the Black Tarantula. Carlos has been released, and he's looking to Matt Murdock for some help in setting up a new life on the outside. Will Murdock and LaMuerto end up as allies, or foes? Will Black Tarantula really go straight, or will his inner demons lure him back to his crime-lord past?"

(please log in to view the image)

I really hope the cover is misleading...

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Jul 27th, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:48 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

wow....DD taken out by the flu. no expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:50 PM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Daredevil Annual #1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?id=7494

"Daredevil's having a tough week. A flu bug has rendered his radar power useless, a Yakuza gang is trying to reclaim their power in Hell's Kitchen, and there's a murder to be solved. Now, he has to deal with a visitor from his time in prison–Carlos LaMuerto, a.k.a. the Black Tarantula. Carlos has been released, and he's looking to Matt Murdock for some help in setting up a new life on the outside. Will Murdock and LaMuerto end up as allies, or foes? Will Black Tarantula really go straight, or will his inner demons lure him back to his crime-lord past?"

(please log in to view the image)

I really hope the cover is misleading...

The cover? I'm more concerned about the storyline, the cover looks fantastic yes

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:18 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Re: Re: Daredevil Annual #1

Originally posted by willRules
The cover? I'm more concerned about the storyline, the cover looks fantastic yes

The art is good... but the fact that it looks like Daredevil is going to beat the crap out of BT.... erm

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:21 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

That's true.....I mean after the titanic battle between him and Spidey, for DD (As badass as he is) to take him down is a little far fetched. Hopefully there will be a reasonable explanation yes

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:23 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

How strong is Black tarantula anyways? Wiki doesn't list the exact amounts.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:52 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Originally posted by AcousticDoc

Damn nevermind I checked marvel's site and they have him listed as a 25 ton character! With Luke cage like skin and a healing factor!!! DD gonna get his ass beat!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:54 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Put it this way, Black tarantula once wanted to go after his son who was in a mansion, in the same room and MJ. He broke through the mansion taking down everyone. Spidey tried to stop him and after a truly titanic fight Spidey, still wasn't a bale to stop him but Tarantula changed his mind and left as Spidey collapsed from exhaustion/injuries yes He's unstoppable, Juggernaut style yes

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:57 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Put it this way, Black tarantula once wanted to go after his son who was in a mansion, in the same room and MJ. He broke through the mansion taking down everyone. Spidey tried to stop him and after a truly titanic fight Spidey, still wasn't a bale to stop him but Tarantula changed his mind and left as Spidey collapsed from exhaustion/injuries yes He's unstoppable, Juggernaut style yes

Spider-Man couldn't even bruise him...

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 10:10 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

It's a fantastic fight yes

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 10:21 PM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a fantastic fight yes
I hate to do this but: Any scans of the fight...if its happened already.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:14 AM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

How do punches from DD hurt people like Black Tarantula and Mr. Hyde?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:32 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

He's Daredevil, the blind badass yes

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:40 PM
Mr.Biscuits

How do punches from DD hurt people like Black Tarantula and Mr. Hyde?

In comics Punches > Everything else.
Durability and invulnerability only helps you against big explosions,not from a right hook,from a karate expert....

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:26 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Skeets
In comics Punches > Everything else.
Durability and invulnerability only helps you against big explosions,not from a right hook,from a karate expert....

Plus his radar sense enables him to find weak spots better than others. He was able to smash a weak point in a diamond absorbing man.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:26 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

yeah with his senses he can kill you with a punch placed during the right point of your heart pumping...

he can also use his billy club to strangle BT.

pressure points to take him out.

but maybe he'll just get his ass beat.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:29 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by jinzin
yeah with his senses he can kill you with a punch placed during the right point of your heart pumping...

he can also use his billy club to strangle BT.

pressure points to take him out.

but maybe he'll just get his ass beat.

hey hey hey, how on earth is he gonna strangle BT? Doesnt BT ahve energy vision as well?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:30 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

get behind him and use the cord of his billy club to wrap around BT's neck..
It held Spidey momentarily I'm sure it would be sufficient in strangling him.. I mean if stranglation can work on Cyber. erm

Yeah he does have lazers shoot out his eyes.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:33 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by jinzin
get behind him and use the cord of his billy club to wrap around BT's neck..
It held Spidey momentarily I'm sure it would be sufficient in strangling him.. I mean if stranglation can work on Cyber. erm

Yeah he does have lazers shoot out his eyes.

Yeah but his skin is bulletproof. His skin and muscles are so tough DDs strength and cable shouldnt be able to put any pressure on the neck.

P.S. I cant stop saying im a man of my wwwwword. Completely irrelevant but there you go.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:35 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah but his skin is bulletproof. His skin and muscles are so tough DDs strength and cable shouldnt be able to put any pressure on the neck.
Wouldn't you think the same to be true for cyber though? Things didn't work out so hot for him though.

Originally posted by Alfheim
P.S. I cant stop saying im a man of my wwwwword. Completely irrelevant but there you go.

eek!
i can't believe that's his voice! Ledger usually has such a deep voice I couldn't even imagine it to work for that character, but man he sounded creepy, great teaser, I wasn't excited before, now I can't wait.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:48 PM