KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Frontier(s)

Frontier(s)
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

Frontier(s)

I was surfing the net and came across the trailer for this movie called Frontier(s). It seems like its a mix of the Saw/Hostel movies. There's a comment on IMDB that makes me wanna watch it. Anybody heard of it? Below is the comment and the trailer link.

quote: (post)
From IMDB
I saw this movie at Sitges International Film Festival on October, 2007, and I am still trying to survive to the shock. I've seen lots of gore movies as I am a big fan of these kind of genre in cinemas, but I hardly remember something so cruel, so brutal, so anti-human, so dirty and so extreme. It's one of those movies that you must not see with your girlfriend, otherwise you're exposed to have a deep argument about your film tastes. So you are on your own, if you have the chance to take a glimpse to this movie, don't hesitate. It's, by far, one of the most thrilling experiences in the land of gore movies for about the last 10 years.

http://www.trailerspy.com/movie-tra...d-band-trailer/

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 12:08 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I've read is crap about it, looks terrible.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2008 05:06 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

watched it tonight...the hype that it's gorier or more violent that saw and hostel is unfounded....most of the good bits are in the trailer...infact there is only about 2 or 3 pieces of violence that aren't in the trailer...dont waste your time....it's rubbish

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 09:53 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

This movie is Texas Chainsaw Massacre with Nazi's instead of cannibals. Well they are Nazi cannibals. Its just a French version of TCM. Its shit.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 01:04 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

It is one of those horrorfest movie's. Of course it is dog shit.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 03:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the premise of the freaky babies that the girl keeps in the mines under the farm is quite a good idea...and well executed in the bit when the 2 guys are climbing through the thin tunnel and he looks behind him with the night vision on the camera and sees one behind him

but they never utilised them enough...

as for the only bit that made me cringe...bolt cutters to the achilles tendon....ouch

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 07:19 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It is one of those horrorfest movie's. Of course it is dog shit.

Im glad i didnt bothered with it then. I had it sitting in my pc for weeks but never found the desire to watch it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 02:21 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't let other people decide if you see a film or not, you might end up liking it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 04:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I dont. I usually like movies most people hate. I guess I wasnt in the mood for subtitles.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 09:35 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I dont. I usually like movies most people hate. I guess I wasnt in the mood for subtitles.

well if you ever get in the mood for rubbish....give it a watch

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 12:01 AM
Darth Vicious

Nah, I like my rubbish without subtitles, lol.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 04:44 PM