KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » WTF, Bizarro? He's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy....

WTF, Bizarro? He's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy....
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

WTF, Bizarro? He's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy....

When Clark asked, "What the hell are you", and the clone replied, "I'm you, only a little more bizarre." I immediately knew it was Bizarro and thought it was cool but when it ended with him i thought WTF?.

Who cares about dumb-ass Bizarro. Clark'll take him out in the 1st show next season or definitely by the second ep.

It should've been a tougher more threatening opponent. Bizarro isn't even really a threat. He's just backwards, that's it. He can be easily tricked.

C'mon......

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:20 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: WTF, Bizarro? He's not a big enough deal to be the next big threat/enemy....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
When Clark asked, "What the hell are you", and the clone replied, "I'm you, only a little more bizarre." I immediately knew it was Bizarro and thought it was cool but when it ended with him i thought WTF?.

Who cares about dumb-ass Bizarro. Clark'll take him out in the 1st show next season or definitely by the second ep.

It should've been a tougher more threatening opponent. Bizarro isn't even really a threat. He's just backwards, that's it. He can be easily tricked.

C'mon......
True but this version seems intelligent though.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:23 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Bizarro is a great person to end on. Clark is basically fighting himself. The eternal struggle of battling ones own is a constant theme in any great story. Why should Supermans be any different.

And, as was noted above... this version is more intelligent. Granted, the real bizarro wasnt, but then again, they havent exactly remained on point with the story.

Great choice.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 11:40 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

The transformation at the end had me. That was excellent.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 12:29 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Smallville
Bizarro is a great person to end on. Clark is basically fighting himself. The eternal struggle of battling ones own is a constant theme in any great story. Why should Supermans be any different.

And, as was noted above... this version is more intelligent. Granted, the real bizarro wasnt, but then again, they havent exactly remained on point with the story.

Great choice.

I agree. Bizzaro is my favorite superman villain right next to Lex Luthor anyway.

PWNT

Old Post May 20th, 2007 12:42 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legend1986

Most probably his brain will begin to deteriate like in the Superman TAS and he'll just be tricked into flying away so he wont bother clark...

Old Post May 20th, 2007 12:54 AM
Legend1986 is currently offline Click here to Send Legend1986 a Private Message Find more posts by Legend1986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legend1986

Most probably Bizarro's brain will begin to deteriorate and clark will trick him into goin away...no a big threat but he is as strong as clark!

Attachment: bizarro.jpg
This has been downloaded 203 time(s).

Old Post May 20th, 2007 12:58 AM
Legend1986 is currently offline Click here to Send Legend1986 a Private Message Find more posts by Legend1986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Yes but he isnt weak to green kryptonite, he gets more powerful. Only one kind can take him out and we havent seen it yet on the show.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 04:09 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Am I wrong or isn't Bizarro supposed to be from the bizarro universe. The opposite universe where everything is backwards. Isn't bizarro supposed to be the evil Clark. Not a clone possesed by a wraith.
Am I wrong or is Smallville just bending things. It's cool either way. I'm confused.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 12:19 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Bizarro has never been one of my favorite villains but this intelligent version was kinda cool. Hopefully they can keep him smart for a few episodes it will be cool but im sure his intelligence will fade soon enough. I think having Bizarro World in Smallville universe will create a lot of confusion, specially being tv.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:09 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Bizarro has never been one of my favorite villains but this intelligent version was kinda cool. Hopefully they can keep him smart for a few episodes it will be cool but im sure his intelligence will fade soon enough. I think having Bizarro World in Smallville universe will create a lot of confusion, specially being tv.

Wouldnt we have a "Smart" Lana then?

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:31 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Darkchoco

Only if we lived in a perfect world!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:37 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Just relax, word is Metallo is coming next season.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 12:37 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Originally posted by ~JP~
Just relax, word is Metallo is coming next season.

Thats great big grin !!!! As far as Bizzaro goes i like that dumb version but this smart version is also cool i hope that Darkside also makes and appearence big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post May 21st, 2007 02:55 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Nah, the smart version reminds me to much of Red Kryptonite Clark.
Originally posted by Darkchoco
double negatives, Smart & Lana.

They can't go together.

That's like saying unhot and Lois in the same sentence. It's just not possible.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

ha ha ha ha stick out tongue

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 02:15 AM
Dru-Zod

I Liked that this Bizzaro was smart so he makes a tougher challenge for Clark.

But a few things bother me, if he's Clarks opposite, wouldn't he need to be dumb, weak, slow and not have the superpowers that Clark has?

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 10:13 PM
Dru-Zod is currently offline Click here to Send Dru-Zod a Private Message Find more posts by Dru-Zod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

Yeah but this isn't really Bizarro. It's better to look at it as Clark being taken over by a Phantom. Just like how it was when Lionel took over Clark. I really am disappointed that the writers couldn't come up with something better than that. Don't get me wrong. It's a good idea. But get there better.

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:25 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

The phantom copied Clark's DNA and created his own body, it didnt take over Clarks.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 11:02 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

quote:
The phantom copied Clark's DNA and created his own body, it didnt take over Clarks

Yes.... i know. I wrote:

"It's better to look at it as".

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 08:14 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote