KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which character can take down the most Hand ninjas?

Which character can take down the most Hand ninjas?
Started by: Etrigan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etrigan
?

Which character can take down the most Hand ninjas?

Which of these characters can take down the most common Hand Ninjas before they go down? All characters have any weapons they would usually have on them. Take into account experience with fighting ninja-like characters as well as fighting skill.

Daredevil, Elektra, Black Widow, Captain America, Wolverine, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Batman, Iron Fist, Midnighter.

Last edited by Etrigan on Apr 1st, 2008 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:06 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

There isn't enough hand ninjas in the world to take down any of them.

Why cause hand ninjas are the stormtroopers of the comic world. No matter how good their skills are supposed to be the fact is this:

They will always miss with the possible exception of glancing blows to the shoulder.

They will always attack a character one at a time.

They go down by the most minuscule of hits.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

I know. But that doesn't really matter; they've killed members of the Caste before by attacking all at once.

Which one could take down the most of their number, assuming that the number of Hand ninjas are unlimited?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:17 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

hmmm Logan I would assume. He has killed more hand ninja's then the number 2 and 3 put to gather

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:21 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

What, so he's killed more than 5 hand ninjas?

I don't get your statement.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:22 PM
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Etrigan

hehehe laughing

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:26 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

laughing

2nd and 3rd ppl

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:26 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Ooooh. Haha, I'm an eejit.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:28 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Lol.

In wolverine the best there is they state Logan has killed more hand ninjas then any one elses. They said that even the combind kills of the 2nd and 3rd place did not even equal the amount he killed if not mistaken.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:28 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Daredevil and Elektra have killed a good number of Hand though. And Cap's SSS would mean that he wouldn't get worn down from fighting so many, and Batman could probably take quite a few, as well as Iron Fist who is a great martial artist and is experienced in fighting other martial artists, and Midnighter too.... Black Panther and Moon Knight both have sufficient equipment and skills to hold off the ninjas for a long time.

I reckon all of them would stand a very good chance of getting a high kill number. Except maybe BW >_>

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:34 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

DD and elelktra combind kill count for hand ninjas is below Logans.

Logan has killed thousands of them.

also capt SSS grants him superhuman stamina, but he can tirer.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:35 PM
Squirrel Fart

Wolverine
Midnighter
Daredevil
Elektra
Batman
Black Panther
Cap
Iron Fist
Black Widow
Moon Knight

IMO in that order.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Apr 1st, 2008 at 03:52 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:38 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Originally posted by Battlehammer
DD and elelktra combind kill count for hand ninjas is below Logans.

Logan has killed thousands of them.

Yeah Wolverine has killed the most, but you don't constantly need to challenge whatever I say about any other character's feats and kill count. I knew that Logan had killed more than Daredevil and Elektra, but I'd say that one of those two is probably second on the list.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:42 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

elektra is and I think DD 3rd or vice versa

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:43 PM
Etrigan
?

Yeah, ever since Miller's run on DD they've both been major enemies of the Hand.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:45 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

How exactly are we testing them? Do they just stand in the middle of the arena while ninjas rush them by the dozen?

Or do we put each character in the Marvel world on a 'hunt' for hand ninjas?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:48 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

THE UNCANNY X-MEN #268 Comes to mind were Logan kicks all of their asses and saves CAP with the Russian dude.

In the first fight back in WWII days, Cap got beat by the hand by getting slashed in the back with a cats claw. The Hand were going to chop his head off but Logan saves the day by only uses two metal pipes and a sword.

http://daveslongbox.blogspot.com/20...omics-1990.html

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:49 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Originally posted by Soljer
How exactly are we testing them? Do they just stand in the middle of the arena while ninjas rush them by the dozen?

Or do we put each character in the Marvel world on a 'hunt' for hand ninjas?

I was thinking more the first one. A big arena or clearing with unlimited ninjas rushing them in say, groups of ten or fifteen each time?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:54 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Wolverine
Midnighter
Daredevil
Elektra
Batman
Black Panther
Cap
Iron Fist
Black Widow
Moon Knight

IMO in that order.

I put Midnighter 2nd because of what he can do. DD and Elek needs 3-4 because of their experience at fighting the Hand. Batman 5th because of the League of assassins kinda like The Hand being ninjas and all. The rest.....meh.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:55 PM
Etrigan
?

Why Moon Knight last? He's a good martial artist and has plenty of equipment/weaponry to hold them off. And I wouldn't have put Cap lower than Black Panther.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 04:21 PM