KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Smallvillie vs Lois and Clark

Smallville or Lois and Clark?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Smallville 40 72.73%
Lois and Clark 15 27.27%
Total: 55 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Smallvillie vs Lois and Clark
Started by: vvvrulz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Question Smallvillie vs Lois and Clark

Smallville wins any day.
Whats your opinion?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 02:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

i pick smallville just because i like the fact that we get to see his powers develop, lois and clark was a good show too though

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 05:03 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peachezpnai

man smallville is the best tom welling is so hot to wow i just love it i think smallville explains a lot more and we are able to see the strugle of being a person with super powers. but yes tom welling is so hot

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 01:49 PM
peachezpnai is currently offline Click here to Send peachezpnai a Private Message Find more posts by peachezpnai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbynine

Too easy. Smallville definitely. The Lois and Clark show was all right, but Superman is not that short and I didn't think Lois was that hot. The sets were also very stage like.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:43 AM
bobbynine is currently offline Click here to Send bobbynine a Private Message Find more posts by bobbynine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mane666

So u people thinks that Lois is hot man u need 2 se Lana Lang @ Smallville She's Cutter than Lois... Peace Out sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:59 PM
mane666 is currently offline Click here to Send mane666 a Private Message Find more posts by mane666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

I love Smallville. It is alittle funner to see him explore his powers and to see his life without being a superhero. Though I did love lois and Clark.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 06:53 AM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fourth_avenue
Clark Joseph Kent

Smallville rules! I love Lana and i don't like Smallville's version of Pete Ross for her.. do you?mad

Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk) rules!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:55 PM
fourth_avenue is currently offline Click here to Send fourth_avenue a Private Message Find more posts by fourth_avenue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

No, I don't like the new Pete. And I don't think Lana should be with him.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 07:36 PM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Smallville*

smallville is th real thing

Lois and Clark was a show for kids it wasn't a real show like smallville.
smallville is for every one it reali is fantastic its not like lois and clark the good allways wins and that is borring superman costume is old and i like smallville because of that

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:23 AM
*Smallville* is currently offline Click here to Send *Smallville* a Private Message Find more posts by *Smallville* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Small ville all the way becasue at least we're seeing his powers develop. Lois and Clark completely sucked ass because by this time clark was a grown ass man and all his adversaries were just purse snatchers and bank robbers. I mean, where's the mad scientist?the power hungry dictator, rampaging aliens, or even lex frikin luthor?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 07:54 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

Smallville all the way baby! woohoo. Smallville is the best show ever! Tom Welling is SOOO frickin hot!

Attachment: tom2.jpg
This has been downloaded 225 time(s).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 05:43 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

quote:
Originally posted by manjaro
Small ville all the way becasue at least we're seeing his powers develop. Lois and Clark completely sucked ass because by this time clark was a grown ass man and all his adversaries were just purse snatchers and bank robbers. I mean, where's the mad scientist?the power hungry dictator, rampaging aliens, or even lex frikin luthor?

Lex Luthor was in the early seasons, then he went flying off a building. I happen to like Lois and Clark better, but I can tell I'm in the minority here. And the aliens were towards the end of the series. I'll just say the mad scientist, depends on which kind you want me to name, were in the mid. And with that I bow and bid farewell

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:39 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

Smallville isn't as good as Lois and Clark. How can you have a show bout superman and not have superman in it just clark. and metropolis isnt in Kansas

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:50 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ABS420
National Outlaw

No Metropolis isn't in KS neither is Lex Clarks best buds but the show had to take a few artistic licences in order to create a interesting show. That doesn't mean the show isn't as good (or better as the case may be) as the other. Further more the show is called Smallville i.e. no Sups yet.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 09:56 PM
ABS420 is currently offline Click here to Send ABS420 a Private Message Find more posts by ABS420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arniehira

smallvile by far.

Attachment: arnie-s-hira-emperorversion-of-revengeofthesith-poster21nov2004.jpg
This has been downloaded 184 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:21 PM
arniehira is currently offline Click here to Send arniehira a Private Message Find more posts by arniehira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

Smallville rocks and Lana is wayyy hot!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 07:45 PM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Smallville

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 01:34 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I totally agree.I hated Lois and clark.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Famous
Smallville rocks and Lana is wayyy hot!!

I could not have said it better myself. thumb up rock

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Lana

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 02:56 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote