KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » opinion please

opinion please
Started by: The MadParty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The MadParty
The Real Mike D.

opinion please

i'm putting this here because it is being heavily traficked rite now, so do you think that Jack Black would make a good Penguin in the next batman movie, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:18 PM
The MadParty is currently offline Click here to Send The MadParty a Private Message Find more posts by The MadParty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

If you wanted to kill the franchise then syes, he would be perfectly suitable for the job.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:54 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MadParty
The Real Mike D.

i think he could do it and make it awesome

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:57 PM
The MadParty is currently offline Click here to Send The MadParty a Private Message Find more posts by The MadParty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MadParty
The Real Mike D.

i can totally see it, perhaps you have different eyes than i do

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:33 PM
golem370

John Leguizamo

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MadParty
The Real Mike D.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
John Leguizamo
he was my 3rd choice

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:52 PM
golem370

Second choice?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:19 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Yea John Leguizamo would be great after seeing what he did with the clown guy from spawn. I don't think Jack Black would be good for the role though. He has too comedic of an act. Not dark enough.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:22 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Wrong forum.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:23 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

WTF MAN!!!!!!

THIS ISN'T THE MOVIE FORUM, GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER AND LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!

Lol I'm j/k... I actually think Jack Black would make a good penguin. He's not a bad actor when in a serious role.

By: Juk

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:29 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Whoever played doctor octopus in spiderman 2.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:35 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by rotiart
Whoever played doctor octopus in spiderman 2.

good choice but ppl be like "yo man wtf, wasn't he dr. oct in spiderman 2?" but Alfred Molina is a great actor.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:44 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by The MadParty
i'm putting this here because it is being heavily traficked rite now, so do you think that Jack Black would make a good Penguin in the next batman movie, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum
Don't make a thread like this in the vs forum again. Thanks.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:50 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote