KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spawn (No Magic) vs Wolverine

Spawn (No Magic) vs Wolverine
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Spawn (No Magic) vs Wolverine

Spawn is deprived of any magical abilities. Can he beat Wolverine?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:57 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

wouldnt he just be a regular person then?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 10:51 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

thumb up

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 10:54 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
wouldnt he just be a regular person then?
no

perhaps I should be more clear. Spawn isn't allowed to use any abilities that drain his magical energy supply.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 10:56 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Logan can't hurt him.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 10:57 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Logan can't hurt him.
Logan could kill him by decapitation I believe

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:23 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Starscream M

And Logan does that a lot and easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:29 PM
Starscream M

did I ever say that he does?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 11:32 PM
Traction

Originally posted by Starscream M

Spawn can only be killed by Angelic weapons, so that settles that.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 01:00 AM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

His suit can still be used. It does not, drain magical reveres.

Though regen/healing is out of the question. That drains magic.

Spawn does have superior class in strength.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 05:46 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Actually he does do it or attacks similar to it when he aiming to kill. We don't see him often do it in the x-men due to him not aiming to kill. He however does do so in his solo run's when he not holding back. He has stabbed some through the eye's and into the head during his civil war run. He cut off a robot imitating Magneto during his own run during the 90's I believe, as cutting off magneto clone during New X-men run. He also sorta recently in Wolverine 55 I believe cut off Sabre-Tooth head killing him. He has over the year decapitated and stabbed countless hand ninja's as well as other ninjas in the head. He also in the 90's Stabbed Sabre-Tooth in the head in Wolverine issue 90 I believe. There are also countless other examples. So it far from unheard of or out of the question for him to try.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 06:00 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by The Heap

Logan is technically the "Hand Of God" so would not his body be an Angelic Weapon. He was able to defeat the Demon Ba'al due to this.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 06:02 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by The Heap

WRONG! Spawn can get killed if his head gets decapitated even by an ordinary weapon. I forgot how I know this but Violator told Spawn that if his head gets cut off by any way, he's dead so your theory is wrong. Spawn can get killed by things other than angelic weapons.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 06:05 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless this is Spawn from when he was King of Hell or had that other omnipotence thing going on, Wolverine would beat him every time. I've always found Spawn to be a grossly overestimated and overrated character. Everything I've seen of him shows that he's no more than a street-level character and definitely not even in Spider-Man's league. I think Wolverine will take this guy.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 06:46 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

what's the purpose of creating threads with the scales tipped one—sided? if spawn has no magic which strips him of nearly all his powers whats the point ? unless you make it equal and take away logans healing factor...otherwise its just another fan boys wet dream

Last edited by Sin I AM on Nov 25th, 2008 at 07:10 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 07:04 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Nemesis X
WRONG! Spawn can get killed if his head gets decapitated even by an ordinary weapon. I forgot how I know this but Violator told Spawn that if his head gets cut off by any way, he's dead so your theory is wrong. Spawn can get killed by things other than angelic weapons.

You got that from the spawn movie

Unless of course it also applies to the comics.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 07:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

That movie made me scared of clowns.........

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 07:42 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

He has had his head blown off, in the negative zone, and then he came back to life no problem.
Maybe there is a difference between blown off and cut off.

Anyhow, 185. Spawn is dead. He blew his own head off in the Negative zone, supposedly this is a Permanente death.

Note: Negative Zone is where, all of Spawns powers, are voided out.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:01 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Sin I AM
what's the purpose of creating threads with the scales tipped one—sided? if spawn has no magic which strips him of nearly all his powers whats the point ? unless you make it equal and take away logans healing factor...otherwise its just another fan boys wet dream
I tipped the scale to balance the battle. Had I not removed Spawn's magical capabilities...Logan wouldn't stand a chance. I think it's a close battle as Spawn still has his chains and cape as offensive weaponry and Logan could only kill him by decapitating him.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:35 PM
Squirrel Fart

Spawn can only be killed by Angelic weapons, unless its the movie version or they're both in the Negative zone.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:41 PM