KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E18 - Exposed

S03E18 - Exposed
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E18 - Exposed

Official Episode Preview

After receiving a tip from "Rebel," Matt and Peter race to "Building 26" to rescue Daphne and recover files that will expose the government's plans for those with abilities. Claire finds help from an unlikely source in smuggling Alex out of the city. As Sylar and Luke continue their road trip, Sylar begins to have memories of his father that lead him to the truth about his mother. Meanwhile, "The Hunter" puts his own agenda into action with an explosive surprise for one of our heroes.

"Exposed" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 04:34 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Sneek Peek

-Claire and Alex

NBC has been taking down sneek peeks, so this one might not last much

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 04:39 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So is he kissing claire or giver her air (if they are underwater)

either way claire is a whore for shore

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 04:56 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'm hoping he's giving her air, because they have not had enough bonding time for make-out sessions on the run... but Alex is right, she IS way in over her head. Her only advantage is that she is currently getting a free pass, but I have a feeling that Danko wants to change that... with a sniper rifle.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 07:52 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

and he's gonna change so much by shooting her roll eyes (sarcastic)

... unless of course he aims for the head....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 02:58 AM
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
and he's gonna change so much by shooting her roll eyes (sarcastic)

... unless of course he aims for the head....

And even then it won't do anything.

Didn't Sylar get effed up in the brain in "dual?"

yet he's alive and well.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 03:41 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They've told us that it will be explained how he escaped that... plus, that was just jamming a removable object into his brain, not shooting straight through it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 09:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

The episode would have been good....if we did not have the most lame moments with Sylar.......enough of his boring search for his father....man it really ruined the episode for me.....i just dont care anymore about him....i did like the situation matt found himself in.....though as a whole... the episode was lacking

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 12:53 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by starlock
The episode would have been good....if we did not have the most lame moments with Sylar.......enough of his boring search for his father....man it really ruined the episode for me.....i just dont care anymore about him....i did like the situation matt found himself in.....though as a whole... the episode was lacking

I didn't like the Sandra Bennet story, I don't care much for Claire and whatever her storyline usually is. And another boyfriend, haven't we tried that already? Because Wes was so popular we needed another one?

But I think the Danko/Nathan/Matt/Peter story in this episode was really entertaining. Telepathy is a pretty kickass ability used right.

But if the heroes writers really wanted to blow everybody away, and really show that this show is back, and attempting to tell a good story, they should have blown up Matt Parkman right at the end of the episode. How crazy would that have been?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 01:06 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I hated claires part in this episode, all of it.

I didn't hate sylars part. He's still a badass character to me, but the kid... the damn kid.. so annoying.

Enjoyed peter and matt teaming up

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 04:52 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I hated claires part in this episode, all of it.

I didn't hate sylars part. He's still a badass character to me, but the kid... the damn kid.. so annoying.

Enjoyed peter and matt teaming up

Yeah I think Sylar's story was alright. But having the kid there is just mucking it up.

I can't believe they didn't blow up Parkman. They totally should have. Right then at the end of the episode. It would have totally gained kudos as straight up bad-assery.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 05:29 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

that would have shocked the shit out of me

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 05:36 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Mairuzu
that would have shocked the shit out of me

I know right!? They totally should have. It would have been so epic and dramatic and ****ing CRAZY.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 08:06 PM
Squirrel Fart

Claires story sucked as always, Matt has to learn how to master his power instead of being a wimp. Peter seems to have learnt how to use the power way better than he did. Sylar is a good story. The Nathan story is also ok. In the end I am losing interest and thank God theres 24 on Monday nights that is a solid great show and doesnt disappoint.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 08:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

What's the point of Sylar's storyline?

do we really care about his father killing his mother, about Sylar wanting to kill him? Sylar wanting to find his father for no aparent reason until now? do we really care about all that?... It's pretty pointless, and totally disconnected from the main storyline, it's such a drag to watch... Luke just makes things worse

I did like Sandra's involvement in this episode, but Claire story wasn't all that fun to watch... until Doyle showed up... and then it falls back down we he asks for help erm

the other story was quite entertaining however... I do agree blowing up Parkman would make things interesting, and quite shocking.... I remember Heroes being a show where no one was safe, and big name actors were killed off like it was not big deal, and I loved it for it. Now they're playing safe, it's boring

I like Greg, nothing against Matt, but it would be a bold move.... one that'll never happen

btw:
-how was the media supossed to know the orange jumpsuit guys were americans?
-If Rebel (who I still think is Micah) was able to show the files to Peter and Matt, why the hell doesn't he takes them himself, and released them?
-how will anybody know people with superpower are evil just by watching a ramdom guy blow up? (if he ever blows up)
-If Claire is so concerned about people with abilities being locked up, where the hell is West? has she warned him?
-... what's the point of Sylar story?

Last edited by S_D_J on Mar 4th, 2009 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 04:36 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I am waiting to see how Sylar's storyline connects to the main plot before I pass judgement. Though at least Luke is out of the story. I didn't mind him so much but he wasn't great either. I really wanted Sylar to just steal his damn brain and start microwaving everything after he pinned Luke to the wall. But for Sylar's father, I think it will connect somehow.

I'm hoping Claire doesn't keep it to 'I save a new person each episode.' Though I see what they're getting at. Claire is really intent to save people and she saved a cute boy... but will she really want to save someone who ISN'T a good person? Sure, he's special, but he's done some less than wholesome things with it.

I did like Sandra channeling HRG briefly. I didn't like the whole subtext of people being worried about love and divorces when part of the human race is being set up for extermination.

I agree that Micah might be Rebel. The power fits, and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: spoilers say they use Tracy to find Rebel, and Micah has been rumored to return, and possibly Monica.

Regarding West, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he is also rumored to show up before the season's end.

In regards to people knowing those were Americans... I will say you're getting a little picky (no offense stick out tongue ) but Peter could have left a note with the video. I want to know how Peter sent it out after being shot, but that's not terribly important.

And I'm sure, as far as Matt possibly blowing up, that Nathan/Danko will go on television and go 'HE WAS TELEPATHIC AND EVIL!' and then from their either go the Nathan route 'LOCK 'EM UP!' or the Danko route 'KILL THEM ALLLL!'

I wonder what happened to Danko that he has a problem with all these super people running around. He seems to really really not like them.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 07:21 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

I thought Rebel, was that chick from first season who met ted sprague while he was learning to control his ability. She got matt and ted together and then she like disappeared.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 10:46 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Bespin Bart

And I'm sure, as far as Matt possibly blowing up, that Nathan/Danko will go on television and go 'HE WAS TELEPATHIC AND EVIL!' and then from their either go the Nathan route 'LOCK 'EM UP!' or the Danko route 'KILL THEM ALLLL!'

you know how dumb that sounds (no offense big grin)... and so far, that's how the show makes it look, there's no logical reason to label people with abilities as terrorist just because a guy blows up DC, and then someone says he had an ability... who would believe such claim, and in no way that makes special people terrorists, just makes Matt a terrorist erm

about the video, a huge claim like "the goverment is imprisoning americans without trial" is kinda hard to believe, specially when all you see is hooded people being loaded onto a plane, and nothing else

Originally posted by Shadow_King
I thought Rebel, was that chick from first season who met ted sprague while he was learning to control his ability. She got matt and ted together and then she like disappeared.

the way Rebel's ability works makes it look like it is Hana, but, according to the GN, she's dead.

the only one I can think of is Micah

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:49 AM
Shadow_King
-

Oh, Then i guess it is Micah.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:51 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote