KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sol Isaac(Golden Sun) V.S. Sephiroth

Sol Isaac(Golden Sun) V.S. Sephiroth
Started by: Ret Chazoz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ret Chazoz
Quite Squidly.

Sol Isaac(Golden Sun) V.S. Sephiroth

Sol Isaac, with his God power,Sol Blade v.s. Sephiroth,

My bet is on Isaac,

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:51 PM
Ret Chazoz is currently offline Click here to Send Ret Chazoz a Private Message Find more posts by Ret Chazoz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Isaac never had any God powers that I know of.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:50 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ret Chazoz
Quite Squidly.

Beat GS:TLA Read the ending text, he becomes the ultimate adept.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Isaac never had any God powers that I know of.

Beat GS2:TLA Read the ending text.
Isaac gets all the adept powers, and inherits the power to control the galaxy,
Thats why Issac could beat Sephiroth, With djinn or without.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 10:11 PM
Ret Chazoz is currently offline Click here to Send Ret Chazoz a Private Message Find more posts by Ret Chazoz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Ret Chazoz
Beat GS2:TLA Read the ending text.
Isaac gets all the adept powers, and inherits the power to control the galaxy,
Thats why Issac could beat Sephiroth, With djinn or without.

What? The ending showed Alex absorbing the powers from the 4 beacons and the game ended with him gaining some uber power. I haven't seen these claims you're making and I doubt there would need to be a GS 3 if the main character could control galaxies and what not. Can you prove any of this?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 10:16 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Agreed, wtf? Lol. I've never played GS:2, only GS:1. [and that was Ret's copy, this is my brother...]

What specificly happens, and can you find a youtube video, Ret?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 10:39 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The hell? You dragged your little bro here?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 11:49 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

No, he came here on his own. Dx I left the page open on my comp and he signed up.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 12:07 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

XD You fail, Scream. You fail hard.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 12:09 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Well your brother is lying. GS is meant to be a 3 part story, and at the end of 2 [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alex absorbs the powers from lighting the 4 beacons and he appears to become incredibly powerful.

Isaac never obtained any God powers.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 12:38 AM
Ret Chazoz
Quite Squidly.

Not true,

What? The ending showed Alex absorbing the powers from the 4 beacons and the game ended with him gaining some uber power. I haven't seen these claims you're making and I doubt there would need to be a GS 3 if the main character could control galaxies and what not. Can you prove any of this?

In the end Alex dies lol, he gets so filled from the wise one he dies, notice he says he cant move, and the wise one says he was a fool, the power of sol went to someone more diserving, and he says he gave it to Isaac. Beat it again and read it or look it up.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 01:13 AM
Ret Chazoz
Quite Squidly.

Yeah..

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Agreed, wtf? Lol. I've never played GS:2, only GS:1. [and that was Ret's copy, this is my brother...]

What specificly happens, and can you find a youtube video, Ret?

My dsi dont have a flash yet Shin,
too lazy to go use the other computer T-T

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 01:18 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

In the end Alex dies lol, he gets so filled from the wise one he dies, notice he says he cant move, and the wise one says he was a fool, the power of sol went to someone more diserving, and he says he gave it to Isaac. Beat it again and read it or look it up.

Now I really think you're lying about a few things. One it isn't stated if Alex lived or died. Also it said a portion of the power went to him and nothing was stated about being able to control a galaxy or anything. I don't even believe that they have acknowledged that space even exists in the GSU. The Isaac you speak of is featless and has not shown any new abilities with these powers so you can only speculate what he can do without actual proof.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 01:31 AM
Ret Chazoz
Quite Squidly.

Now I really think you're lying about a few things. One it isn't stated if Alex lived or died. Also it said a portion of the power went to him and nothing was stated about being able to control a galaxy or anything. I don't even believe that they have acknowledged that space even exists in the GSU. The Isaac you speak of is featless and has not shown any new abilities with these powers so you can only speculate what he can do without actual proof.

Alex is paralyzed and stranded on a collapsing Mountain, Im pretty sure he's doomed, Also, If you read anything from the games, Sol is the ultimate sorce of power, And the Wise one Entrusts Sol To Isaac...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:00 AM
Ret Chazoz
Quite Squidly.

I would send you a link, but im apparently not well know enough yet, lmao.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:02 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Alex is paralyzed and stranded on a collapsing Mountain, Im pretty sure he's doomed, Also, If you read anything from the games, Sol is the ultimate sorce of power, And the Wise one Entrusts Sol To Isaac...

The adepts have some nice durability and Alex is an adept as well so I wouldn't be surprised if it did kill him. Alex isn't confirmed to be dead soooooo yeah. The ultimate power of Weyard has no feats so you can't say how powerful it is.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:07 AM
Ret Chazoz
Quite Squidly.

The adepts have some nice durability and Alex is an adept as well so I wouldn't be surprised if it did kill him. Alex isn't confirmed to be dead soooooo yeah. The ultimate power of Weyard has no feats so you can't say how powerful it is.

Lets see what GSbig grinS Brings, lol, If he lives, Im certain he will be a villan, due to the fact he abandoned all of his comrades to get the Golden Sun/Sol, and Failed, So Isaac ended up with it.

Isaac and Garret appear to be in the new one, some other girl too, Maybe its a Prequel or a remake?
Prehaps a remake of GS1 With a diff story/Characters..

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:24 AM
Ret Chazoz
Quite Squidly.

Nevermind, i looked some stuuff up.. It's Not Isaac or Garret, It's Their ancestors.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:27 AM
SpadeKing

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, he came here on his own. Dx I left the page open on my comp and he signed up.

better than how superluigi got started off of exploiting my profile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 04:39 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote