KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Episode 20 - Innocents of Ryloth

Episode 20 - Innocents of Ryloth
Started by: Ordo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Episode 20 - Innocents of Ryloth

After giving up on Season 1. This episode reminded me of why I still watch this series every week.

The episode was the best of the season. One of only 3 smash hits imo, and the first one in 11 episodes (almost 4 months).

It was damn near perfect and exactly what I wanted this series to be.

If this type of quality becomes baseline, the Filoni series (which right now is nothing more than a mediocre failure imo...given, I'm not a 9 year old boy...) will far outsrip the Gendy one.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 03:09 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Give in to popular demand and write more reviews, damn you!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 11:35 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I second that.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 07:47 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I de-second that!

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

And you wonder why people get on your case...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

wink

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up.

First, I died. I watched Episode 14 (Defenders of Peace) from my bed in the ER. The staff was very confused why I wanted a TV to watch Cartoon Network while I was lapsing into a coma lol. I just insisted my favorite TV show was on. Fortunately I'm still here and Defenders of Peace was not my last taste of Star Wars on this earth. God THAT would have sucked.

Then things just got busy as hell. I've been working a lot and trying to rebuild my body/health. The series just got crappy too and I lost interest in/didn't have time to review every episode. I'll go back and do some shorter, less intense ones.

All I can say is I can pumped for Clone Wars tonight (for the first time in months). We even get one of my favorite classes of troopers!

Please god, lets at least end season one realizing that there is hope for the future.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Episode 22 isn't the last episode.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:22 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nactous
Episode 22 isn't the last episode.

Duh?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 02:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nactous, stop posting in here before you actually make someone angry.

Sorry to hear about your ill health, Ordo, good to have you back.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:51 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Very good indeed.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 11:13 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
Nactous, stop posting in here before you actually make someone angry.

Sorry to hear about your ill health, Ordo, good to have you back.

What, he implied that Episode 21 was the last episode of the season! There's still the one with Cad Bane.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:32 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Anywho. My overall reaction was positive. I wasn't AS thrilles as I was with Innocents, but it was still a crack episode. Once I watch it a few more times I'll scrap up a review.

Originally posted by Nactous
What, he implied that Episode 21 was the last episode of the season! There's still the one with Cad Bane.

Thats a stretch...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 09:01 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Glad your back though. It just wasn't the same without a KotOR basher around.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 04:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Really, Nactous, stop.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 09:39 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was playful banter.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 04:38 AM
queeq
Chaos

Which you were asked to stop.

Watched the trilogy... the episodes by themselves weer quite entertaining. Better than average for sure. But they don't really feel like a trilogy at all. They're just three separate epsiodes. Replace the name of the planet per episode and it'd be the same. Why didn't they have any plotlines that stretched the entire trilogy? They did with the two-parters... so my question is: what's so great about this story that it needs three episodes? IMHO there is nothing that justifies calling this a trilogy.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 07:26 AM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by queeq
Which you were asked to stop.

Watched the trilogy... the episodes by themselves weer quite entertaining. Better than average for sure. But they don't really feel like a trilogy at all. They're just three separate epsiodes. Replace the name of the planet per episode and it'd be the same. Why didn't they have any plotlines that stretched the entire trilogy? They did with the two-parters... so my question is: what's so great about this story that it needs three episodes? IMHO there is nothing that justifies calling this a trilogy.

Just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

Of the "trilogy" I think the first and the third were the strongest, didn't really care for the one with Kenobi that much.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 05:33 PM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

First part didn't amuse me much although the 'I am going to fly my cruiser in to your command ship" was quite funny.

Second part was the best because for me, it showed a totally unseen aspect of the clones (with the Twilek child, etc...)

Third part contained Mace Windu, therefore it can't be bad.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 07:41 AM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I liked all three episodes of this, though i agree with queeq, there wasn't a lot to tie them together.

liked the space episode, liked seeing obi-wan without anakin, and nice to finally see windu in combat...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 09:30 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote