KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What happened to Spidey's spidersense?

What happened to Spidey's spidersense?
Started by: DemonicGambit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Worried What happened to Spidey's spidersense?

Um, not sure if anyone else noticed, but towards the end of the movie it seemed like Spidey wasn't using his spidersense. And then when he was fighting Osborne all of a sudden he had it again?

Can anyone explain?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:27 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

like when didnt he use it when he could have?

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:54 AM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah exactly. I thought that his spidersense was an automatic thing, like breathing.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 07:59 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

hey yea your right well that was stupid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:35 PM
blackicedragoon is currently offline Click here to Send blackicedragoon a Private Message Find more posts by blackicedragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i guess it caused the people less work and money to do that? i dunno. hey, give them a break. not all movies can be perfect.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:25 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

In the comics it was a natural reaction, although it didn't always enable Spidey to get out of danger. Maybe for the film they didn't show it happening if Spidey was gonna get hit anyway, a waste of screen-time and all that.

As a matter of interest, Venom doesn't set off Spidey's spider sense. Not related, but interesting though eh? big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 02:04 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

that's cause the symboite was a part of peter, and was able to make itself unable to be detected

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 08:16 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Yup yup yup! big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 12:45 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i agree with mech on that waste of screen time. can't wait to see doc oct vs. spidey!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 11:14 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Lets just hope Doc Oc doesn't look too much like Roy Orbison, like he did in the comics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 11:41 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

i think you may have missed the fact that Spidey isnīt actually real, so why he didnīt use his super sense doesnīt really matter, you can think what you want and its true. like everything in the world really

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:29 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Lmfao @ Roy Orbison...I posted the Doc Oc movie pic in that Spider-Man 2 villains thread...no Roy Orbison. Just a badass.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:31 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I think Spidey's spider sense is automatic like when Flash tried to Punch him from behind, his Spider Sense just went off automatically.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 12:11 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah exactly, and besides I need facts on spidey's reality. Without facts I would go crazy, and start babbling absanities

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 12:14 AM
Tracker

His Spidersence is an automatic response it is a seventh sense like our sense of smell or taste but if he is in a rage (which does not happen often) or is dazed by a significant blow it can be thrown off kilter. I can see how during his battle with GG he would have been a bit on the dazed side after being flung through wall and had a pumpkin bomb detonated in his face

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 05:51 AM
Tracker is currently offline Click here to Send Tracker a Private Message Find more posts by Tracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah ock was a kind of pansy looking villian untill about the early 90's still badass but pansy looking, did anyone play that spiderman game where the carnage symbiote merged with doc ock NOW THAT was a bad ass looking doctor ock

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:35 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

No I haven't played that, sounds cool though

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah it was the first spidey game for PS1 and it stand to be my fav superhero game well boogerman for sega still rocks lol

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote