KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

lets be civil about this shall we

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112

Are they using only thier own personal resources or is Thanos using items of power that do not belong to him?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:36 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are they using only thier own personal resources or is Thanos using items of power that do not belong to him?
no items of power like the ig or ale. just basically a game plan and a strategy. they will know wach other inside and out is all i meant by this.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

Does Thanos have the Heart or IG

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:40 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

no items of power like the ig or ale. just basically a game plan and a strategy. they will know wach other inside and out is all i meant by this.

DS will win. DS with his own Tech and devices can do more and has done more. his own personal power is also greater than that of thanos's. So Thanos while a cunning schemer and manipulator on a grand scale, hasn't done much in the way of matching wits with people who have time to prep against him. I could be wrong tho. Most of his schemes have caught people off guard. Cept maybe the gamesmaster. I'm not sure if he knew thanos was coming tho.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:40 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

Originally posted by guy222
Does Thanos have the Heart or IG
no.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:41 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

DS will win. DS with his own Tech and devices can do more and has done more. his own personal power is also greater than that of thanos's. So Thanos while a cunning schemer and manipulator on a grand scale, hasn't done much in the way of matching wits with people who have time to prep against him. I could be wrong tho. Most of his schemes have caught people off guard. Cept maybe the gamesmaster. I'm not sure if he knew thanos was coming tho.
cited in comic that grandmaster knew he was coming but also told runner he was coming for him and prepped him how to beat thanos. thanos with prep is unbeatable. darkseid could not beat or kill izaya with all the prep in the world. thanos is mightier hand to hand. he would deflect the omega effect also. its not as powerful as it used to be. hed come up with a plan to deflect it. i mean if supermans heat vision can do it he might not even have to prep against it.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:43 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

cited in comic that grandmaster knew he was coming but also told runner he was coming for him and prepped him how to beat thanos. thanos with prep is unbeatable. darkseid could not beat or kill izaya with all the prep in the world. thanos is mightier hand to hand. he would deflect the omega effect also. its not as powerful as it used to be. hed come up with a plan to deflect it. i mean if supermans heat vision can do it he might not even have to prep against it.

you sing the same old shit. DS is a better fighter than Thanos. And he is also as strong in his boomed tube mode. he's not as durable, but he doesn't need to be. OE cannot be deflected if DS deploys the finder beams first. So so much for Thanos deflecing them if DS puts out the finder beams. DS's tech can also beat Thanos. how is thanos going ot over come the a grandfather box? he won't be able to. It allowed DS to remake the universe in his image. now please stop it with the silly tries. no one here is going to agree with you that Thanos beats DS. DS with Prep Stopped The Godwave. when has thanos ever done anything as impressive with only his tech? NEVER. Hell the Godwave is a multiversal power.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:47 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Thanos is a much better at planning than DS, and with prep would pull a narrow victory.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:51 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Thanos is a much better at planning than DS, and with prep would pull a narrow victory.
lookey lookey someone already agreed thanos beats darkseid.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:53 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

you sing the same old shit. DS is a better fighter than Thanos. And he is also as strong in his boomed tube mode. he's not as durable, but he doesn't need to be. OE cannot be deflected if DS deploys the finder beams first. So so much for Thanos deflecing them if DS puts out the finder beams. DS's tech can also beat Thanos. how is thanos going ot over come the a grandfather box? he won't be able to. It allowed DS to remake the universe in his image. now please stop it with the silly tries. no one here is going to agree with you that Thanos beats DS. DS with Prep Stopped The Godwave. when has thanos ever done anything as impressive with only his tech? NEVER. Hell the Godwave is a multiversal power.
superman stopped his omega beams. it stated it in comic. in thew comic it said omeag effect. i have seen wonderwoman deflect it to. aint what it used to be. ds u even admitted would stalemate thanos hand to hand. i say thanos would crush him worse than supes. darkseid with prep couldnt take over new genesis. how long has it been.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:55 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

DS has better resources, but Thanos uses whatever resources he has better.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:55 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

DS has better resources, but Thanos uses whatever resources he has better.
thanos uses whataver means he has and trumps whoever he usually needs to. darkseid has a galaxy sized planet and what does he do with it? well doomsday went through his planet in one day. Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:58 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

superman stopped his omega beams. it stated it in comic. in thew comic it said omeag effect. i have seen wonderwoman deflect it to. aint what it used to be. ds u even admitted would stalemate thanos hand to hand. i say thanos would crush him worse than supes. darkseid with prep couldnt take over new genesis. how long has it been.
You can bring that up all you want, but the oe being reflected, is crap writing. How the hell does Ds destroy a bunch of skyfather level beings with it, then turn around, and have it reflected?

Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

where was his great tech when doomsday showed up?

Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

thanos uses whataver means he has and trumps whoever he usually needs to. darkseid has a galaxy sized planet and what does he do with it? well doomsday went through his planet in one day. Happy Dance
Ds defeated Godwave Ares with prep, and Doomsday only defeated an avatar, of Darkseid.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:59 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by starking
Ds defeated Godwave Ares with prep, and Doomsday only defeated an avatar, of Darkseid.

More of this Avatar non-sense. . .

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:01 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

where was his great tech when doomsday showed up?
Doomsday didn't get there by a boomtube, which is completely f#cking contradicts New gods concepts. That whole story is fishy, anyways.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:02 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

More of this Avatar non-sense. . .
Hey, I didn't retcon it.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:03 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos vs darkseid with one week worth of prep

If you think Thanos would stomp Darkseid, why bother making a thread?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:03 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote